Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,486 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:59 PM

Rukky Sanda's 'keeping My Man' Movie Premiere (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda's 'keeping My Man' Movie Premiere (Pictures) (18097 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere / Mirror Boy London Premiere… Pictures / Red Carpet Fab: World Premiere *(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rukky Sanda's 'keeping My Man' Movie Premiere (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2013

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda's 'keeping My Man' Movie Premiere (Pictures) by Harmonyemerald(f): 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2013
Nice pix, really nice, oh God please let me be the first to comment

2 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda's 'keeping My Man' Movie Premiere (Pictures) by tunetokheyno(m): 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
beautiful
Re: Rukky Sanda's 'keeping My Man' Movie Premiere (Pictures) by iykemoney90(m): 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2013
rukky my crush...pls come 2 baby
Re: Rukky Sanda's 'keeping My Man' Movie Premiere (Pictures) by homesteady(m): 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2013
Oge okoye and monalisa always looking stunning! cheesy
Why did Rukky choose this outfit?? She looks like a mermaid! (Mamywater)! See the colour of the hair and the design of the cloths looks like fish scales! Only the tail that is absent

2 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda's 'keeping My Man' Movie Premiere (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2013
Looks like she has added some weight
Re: Rukky Sanda's 'keeping My Man' Movie Premiere (Pictures) by Ichliebedich(f): 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2013
homesteady: Oge okoye and monalisa always looking stunning! cheesy
Why did Rukky choose this outfit?? She looks like a mermaid! (Mamywater)! See the colour of the hair and the design of the cloths looks like fish scales! Only the tail that is absent
grin
Re: Rukky Sanda's 'keeping My Man' Movie Premiere (Pictures) by agehero13(f): 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2013
nice pix
Re: Rukky Sanda's 'keeping My Man' Movie Premiere (Pictures) by Nomski0(f): 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2013
I love her dress.
But must this Denrele show his weirdness on every red carpet event
Re: Rukky Sanda's 'keeping My Man' Movie Premiere (Pictures) by crackhaus: 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2013
Okay seriously, what's with girls and gold/blonde hair extensions
Re: Rukky Sanda's 'keeping My Man' Movie Premiere (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2013

sometimes I thought I may stay together what is the bathtub and put in a maman memon m
Re: Rukky Sanda's 'keeping My Man' Movie Premiere (Pictures) by Nwabinwechi(f): 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2013
Cute pic:lv her
Re: Rukky Sanda's 'keeping My Man' Movie Premiere (Pictures) by seedord247(m): 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
Same people same face same dress code same shiiiit. undecided
Re: Rukky Sanda's 'keeping My Man' Movie Premiere (Pictures) by homesteady(m): 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2013
Nomski0: I love her dress.
But must this Denrele show his weirdness on every red carpet event

You know that's his talent! So he has to show it everytime, so that he'll remain relevant! cheesy
If he stops, then that his thin body will just break because of hunger grin
Re: Rukky Sanda's 'keeping My Man' Movie Premiere (Pictures) by 4reigningqueen: 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2013
hmmmmmm

This is my first post after 4 days ban by mukina2.
First of all, i dedicate this post to almighty God for giving me the opportunity to see the end of my sentence. I also dedicate it to my mummy and my daddy for standing by me and encouraging me not to give up. This also goes to my brothers , sisters, friends and fellow nairalanders for the moral support. I also dedicate this to Seun and the moderators for always doing their work. The last but not the least is mukina2 who "do me strong thing",well the good books say we should forgive. If not,i would have called sango or sopona.

PLEASE GUYS, WELCOME ME BACK!!!

13 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda's 'keeping My Man' Movie Premiere (Pictures) by spicyv1(f): 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2013
Ruky looks different, "horrifickly" different! Her skin tone aint even any more, knuckles are multicoloured and the feet looks like she is wearing a black panty hose except I can see her toenails shocked oh my sweet Ruky what have you done to yerself? And I hate the variation in color between the hair and eyebrows angry
Re: Rukky Sanda's 'keeping My Man' Movie Premiere (Pictures) by Chiyung(f): 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2013
Them try sha cool

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda's 'keeping My Man' Movie Premiere (Pictures) by tefund(m): 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
life is beautiful
Re: Rukky Sanda's 'keeping My Man' Movie Premiere (Pictures) by Danhumprey: 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
Harmony-emerald:
Nice pix, really nice, oh God please let me be the first to comment
Na how this 'first to comment' madness dey sweet you? undecided
Re: Rukky Sanda's 'keeping My Man' Movie Premiere (Pictures) by shejane: 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2013
Is dat uche jumbo? Y is she fair lyk dat? Nawah 4 nollywood babes, dats y genevieve stil remain my gal
Re: Rukky Sanda's 'keeping My Man' Movie Premiere (Pictures) by kayClt(f): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2013
Uche Jumbo's dress and hair She doesn't impress @ all
Re: Rukky Sanda's 'keeping My Man' Movie Premiere (Pictures) by shegsrules(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2013
Oge resemble my pet monster
Re: Rukky Sanda's 'keeping My Man' Movie Premiere (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2013
Gosh, that tin on her head is a big minus.
Re: Rukky Sanda's 'keeping My Man' Movie Premiere (Pictures) by pri3stess(f): 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2013
Ms_Steph: Looks like she has added some weight
No I think the dress just doesn't flatter her figure.
Re: Rukky Sanda's 'keeping My Man' Movie Premiere (Pictures) by Afolayan123: 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2013
Nice one
Re: Rukky Sanda's 'keeping My Man' Movie Premiere (Pictures) by rien05(f): 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2013
4reigningqueen: hmmmmmm

This is my first post after 4 days ban by mukina2.
First of all, i dedicate this post to almighty God for giving me the opportunity to see the end of my sentence. I also dedicate it to my mummy and my daddy for standing by me and encouraging me not to give up. This also goes to my brothers , sisters, friends and fellow nairalanders for the moral support. I also dedicate this to Seun and the moderators for always doing their work. The last but not the least is mukina2 who "do me strong thing",well the good books say we should forgive. If not,i would have called sango or sopona.

PLEASE GUYS, WELCOME ME BACK!!!
You are welcome
Re: Rukky Sanda's 'keeping My Man' Movie Premiere (Pictures) by berryice(f): 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2013
Rukky luks lyk a goddess,too articial jo,dnt even lyk her luk + her tiny legs*hehehe
Re: Rukky Sanda's 'keeping My Man' Movie Premiere (Pictures) by kunlesehan(m): 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2013
her costume looks like wonderwoman gone wrong... lol

Denrele, bleaching leads to cancer o
Re: Rukky Sanda's 'keeping My Man' Movie Premiere (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2013
Who is that guy with the nerd glasses??

I need his contact info asap! angry
Re: Rukky Sanda's 'keeping My Man' Movie Premiere (Pictures) by idris4r83(m): 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2013
Who is rukky sanda?
Re: Rukky Sanda's 'keeping My Man' Movie Premiere (Pictures) by lottoe(m): 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2013
Fake ladieslipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Experiment The Effectiveness Of Sunlight Product / Kemi Olunloyo To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) / BBNaija 2019: Uti Nwachukwu Reveals How To Participate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.