Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,904 members, 7,938,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:28 AM

Bitch In The Kitchen - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bitch In The Kitchen (2140 Views)

When Men Go To The Kitchen.... / Joke: The Strange Kitchen / Joke: The Son Of A Bitch Is 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitch In The Kitchen by belloti(m): 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2006
Little Johnny’s mother was working in the kitchen listening to her son playing with his new electric train in the living room.

She heard the train stop and her son said, "All of you sons of bitches who want off, get the hell off now, cause this is the last stop! And all of you sons of bitches who are getting on, get your asses in the train, cause we're going down the tracks."

The mother went in and told her son, "We don't use that kind of language in this house. Now I want you to go to your room and you are to stay there for TWO HOURS. When you come out, you may play with your train, but I want you to use nice language."

Two hours later, the son comes out of the bedroom and resumes playing with his train.

Soon the train stopped and the mother heard her son say, "All passengers who are disembarking the train, please remember to take all of your belongings with you. We thank you for riding with us today and hope your trip was a pleasant one. We hope you will ride with us again soon."

She hears the little boy continue, "For those of you just boarding, we ask you to stow all of your hand luggage under your seat. Remember that there is no smoking on the train. We hope you will have a pleasant and relaxing journey with us today."

As the mother began to smile, the child added, "For those of you who are pissed off about the TWO HOUR delay, please see the BITCH in the kitchen!"
Re: Bitch In The Kitchen by desiree(f): 7:07pm On Jun 05, 2006
belloti:

As the mother began to smile, the child added, "For those of you who are pissed off about the TWO HOUR delay, please see the BITCH in the kitchen!"

Bloody hell!!! LOL

He should be in his room for 2 years for dissing his mama grin grin
Re: Bitch In The Kitchen by dm(m): 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2006
angry angry angry Re-cycled
Re: Bitch In The Kitchen by beyunce(f): 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2006
Seen it,  laughed over it,posted it,and finally. it was a pleasure seeing it again
Re: Bitch In The Kitchen by eveseh(f): 10:34pm On Jun 05, 2006
LOL LOL funny
Re: Bitch In The Kitchen by cleo: 3:51am On Jun 06, 2006
smart boy ha ha ha ha ha ha
Re: Bitch In The Kitchen by jaguda(m): 11:01am On Jun 15, 2006
beyunce, dats the spirit not that clown dm who has only two words in his brain
re-
cycled-

see, even after posting, it feels nice seeing it again posted by som1 else.

sumtin should be done about this clown before i start a thread under "who in Nairaland would u want to kill?"
Re: Bitch In The Kitchen by beyunce(f): 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2006
i will love to see the new thread.
Re: Bitch In The Kitchen by belloti(m): 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2006
Jaguda, na wa for u oh. no kill person here oh.

having said that, i would like fellow elites here to remember that some jokes are older than our grannies. if u were lucky to hear it first, do not deny others the priviledge too.
Re: Bitch In The Kitchen by dm(m): 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2006
jaguda:

beyunce, that is the spirit not that clown dm who has only two words in his brain
re-
cycled-

see, even after posting, it feels nice seeing it again posted by som1 else.

sumtin should be done about this clown before i start a thread under "who in Nairaland would u want to kill?"

So ur here again,
Re-cycled is a word DUMB ASS.
Left something for u here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-14608.0.html
Now ur in ur place shame on u. grin
Re: Bitch In The Kitchen by Ladyrsky46: 3:03am On Nov 11, 2010
lool grin
Re: Bitch In The Kitchen by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 11, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin
very funny and funny
Re: Bitch In The Kitchen by StudioCFR(m): 1:06am On Nov 12, 2010
I nearly laugh

(1) (Reply)

Engineers Are Smarter Than Lawyers / If Na You Nko / deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.