Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,465 members, 7,897,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 12:29 AM

What Is The Most Spontaneous Thing You Have Ever Done - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Spontaneous Thing You Have Ever Done (585 Views)

TOP 8 Things Nigerian Girls Do That Made Them Special And Spontaneous / Marriage By Recommendation Or Reference Vs Spontaneous Marriage..air Ur View / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Spontaneous Thing You Have Ever Done by ProfessorD(m): 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2013
grin I,m a hopeless romantic what can I tell you
Anywayz it would be lovely to hear your responses......
Re: What Is The Most Spontaneous Thing You Have Ever Done by Andyblaze: 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
Erm

(1) (Reply)

Can I Still Find True Love ?????? / Bad Attitude From A Wife Can Make Men Cheat Which Can Lead To Polygamy. / Is It Proper For A Guy To Kneel Down While Proposing To A Girl For Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.