Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,221 members, 7,910,308 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:11 AM

Is This Right? Pls I Need Ur Sincere Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Right? Pls I Need Ur Sincere Advice (3024 Views)

I Have Never Seen The Full unclothedness Of My Husband, Is This Right? / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend / Narialanders I Really Need your Sincere Advice On This Marital Issue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Right? Pls I Need Ur Sincere Advice by sandybuckz(f): 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2013
we got married in 2005 happily wit two kids, a boy n a gal. now my hubby wants two mre kids buh i dnt because i'm jst comfortable wit thus two. so weneva we make love I flush d sperm. I can't let him knw wat I do cos he won't take it likely wit me
pls advice
if u r my hubby n I tell u d truth will u be mad at me n if u r me wat would u hv done
Re: Is This Right? Pls I Need Ur Sincere Advice by obicentlis: 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
He wants kids, give it to him. That's one of the Reason he married you.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Right? Pls I Need Ur Sincere Advice by pickabeau1: 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2013
why does he want 2 more kids - is he an only child?

; why dont you - trauma of childbirth?

Are you guys capable., financially and time wise to manage 2 more kids?
Re: Is This Right? Pls I Need Ur Sincere Advice by ify84(m): 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2013
these things should have been settled before marriage... now that it has come up... u should obey him...he is d husband... but I suggest that u enter a plea bargain... dat is, u should agree to give him just one more... u too can reach a compromise... goodluck
Re: Is This Right? Pls I Need Ur Sincere Advice by dayokanu(m): 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2013
How do you flush this?
Re: Is This Right? Pls I Need Ur Sincere Advice by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
It's better you talk it over with ur husband, let him see reasons why you dont want more kids.
if he insists and u can afford it then why not?
Re: Is This Right? Pls I Need Ur Sincere Advice by greatgod2012(f): 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2013
This issue should have been resolved before marriage, but now that it's obvious that it's not, then, both of you will have to reach a compromise.
May God help you and all of us.
Re: Is This Right? Pls I Need Ur Sincere Advice by baby124: 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2013
Dont speak any "truth" about what you have been doing abeg. Just discuss with him and tell him how you feel. Maybe you guys can find a middle ground of 3 kids. You may have to compromise.
Re: Is This Right? Pls I Need Ur Sincere Advice by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
I don't kia about every other thing you've written up there, all I want to know is how you "flush it". grin
Re: Is This Right? Pls I Need Ur Sincere Advice by temi4fash(m): 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
Phema: I don't kia about every other thing you've written up there, all I want to know is how you "flush it". grin

Seems we are on the same side...

oya op, pls tell us.... grin grin grin
Re: Is This Right? Pls I Need Ur Sincere Advice by kreamidiva(f): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
dayokanu: How do you flush this?

Azzzzzin.......

@dayokanu,this is the second time u're cracking me up this night! Thank you.
Re: Is This Right? Pls I Need Ur Sincere Advice by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2013
dayokanu: How do you flush this?

Didn't get that either.

Anyway do what baby 123 said.
Re: Is This Right? Pls I Need Ur Sincere Advice by jaybee3(m): 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
Seems your foolproof method has a whopping 100% success rate. You go teach awon bois?
Re: Is This Right? Pls I Need Ur Sincere Advice by Nadoson: 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2013
Give it 2 him(more 2 kids) if both of u qualifies doz below,
1) If he's finacial stable
2) If he's d only only son of his parants
3)If u ar not xperiencing problems durin child bearing
4) If both of u ar stil young
<gudluk>
Re: Is This Right? Pls I Need Ur Sincere Advice by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2013
jay bee: Seems your foolproof method has a whopping 100% success rate. You go teach awon bois?

RODFLMAO
Re: Is This Right? Pls I Need Ur Sincere Advice by sandybuckz(f): 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2013
Nadoson: Give it 2 him(more 2 kids) if both of u qualifies doz below,
1) If he's finacial stable
2) If he's d only only son of his parants
3)If u ar not xperiencing problems durin child bearing
4) If both of u ar stil young
<gudluk>

tnk u all.
we r financially stable
he's nt d only son buh d first
I dnt hv prblms during labour n we r u young. I dnt jst want any mre kids, I love dis two n dnt want mre.
isn't dat ok, I want him to understand buh I can't face him wit d truth
Re: Is This Right? Pls I Need Ur Sincere Advice by sandybuckz(f): 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
I'm afraid nt to love any child I gv birth to nw
Re: Is This Right? Pls I Need Ur Sincere Advice by pickabeau1: 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2013
Well since you are stable and did not have any labor issue.. Then you have to discuss with your hubby

If it comesout in d future he will be pained o
Re: Is This Right? Pls I Need Ur Sincere Advice by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 28, 2013
Re: Is This Right? Pls I Need Ur Sincere Advice by eagleeye2: 7:52am On Sep 28, 2013
sandy buckz: I'm afraid nt to love any child I gv birth to nw
abeg no vex, but how do you flush it?
Re: Is This Right? Pls I Need Ur Sincere Advice by sandybuckz(f): 7:58am On Sep 28, 2013
eagle,eye:

abeg no vex, but how do you flush it?

it a kind of liquid n root I chew so as to spoil d sperm, its a native stuff.
I get frm an old woman
Re: Is This Right? Pls I Need Ur Sincere Advice by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: Is This Right? Pls I Need Ur Sincere Advice by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 28, 2013
sandy buckz:

I get frm an old woman

Liquid? Root? Chew? Old woman? . . . I will pass biko. grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Right? Pls I Need Ur Sincere Advice by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 28, 2013
Op. How wont you love your own child? Abeg, give your husband another child or do you want him to get the child out of wedlock?

The 'flushing' part of your gist is scary o. You sound fetish.
Re: Is This Right? Pls I Need Ur Sincere Advice by bellong: 10:23am On Sep 28, 2013
No short-cut to it, what you are doing presently is marital fraud and manipulation. As much as I understand your rights and preference not to have more children but you already conned your husband to believing you are ready for additional two.

When he discovers what you are doing presently, you may not like the outcome of his actions. Now, talk to him about all the reasons you presented her for not wanting more. I believe he will be reasonable enough to reach a compromise with you. He is your husband, press the right buttons to reach a compromise with him rather than the backstab you are currently employing. You stand to gain more by being open.
Re: Is This Right? Pls I Need Ur Sincere Advice by kreamidiva(f): 11:11am On Sep 28, 2013
^^^^ i agree but pls don't tell him about the flushing o. It could cost you your marriage.
Re: Is This Right? Pls I Need Ur Sincere Advice by kreamidiva(f): 11:12am On Sep 28, 2013
sandy buckz:

I get frm an old woman

Haba! Don't cause problems for yourself o.
Re: Is This Right? Pls I Need Ur Sincere Advice by mutter(f): 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2013
just hope that he does not go somewhere else for those kids. The urge for a child s very difficult to cub.
Re: Is This Right? Pls I Need Ur Sincere Advice by soulglo: 11:55pm On Sep 28, 2013
Communication. I am not in favor of forcing someone to get pregnant but also giving this man the impression that he is going to have more and you are taking precautions not to get pregnant is not fair either. You need to be honest with him about not wanting any. Tell him you want to get on birth control. Compromise.
Re: Is This Right? Pls I Need Ur Sincere Advice by luqken: 12:09am On Sep 29, 2013
U think u are smart ehn? Flushing it away? and wat about d ones dat got fertilized? u dnt want 2 tell us how u abort dem abi?
all 4 ur selfish interest ehn?
Dnt jt come back here 2 post how ur hubby impregnate a lady, Nobody wil sympatise wt u. Be warned and repent.
Re: Is This Right? Pls I Need Ur Sincere Advice by Nobody: 4:31am On Sep 29, 2013
soul_glo: Communication. I am not in favor of forcing someone to get pregnant but also giving this man the impression that he is going to have more and you are taking precautions not to get pregnant is not fair either. You need to be honest with him about not wanting any. Tell him you want to get on birth control. Compromise.

Gbam!

You must compromise.. COMMUNICATION!
Re: Is This Right? Pls I Need Ur Sincere Advice by k4kenny(f): 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
Phema:

Liquid? Root? Chew? Old woman? . . . I will pass biko. grin
This got M̶̲̅ε̲̣ rotfl grin grin cheesy

My hubby used to be like tht Op's. Thisngs changed when he stayed with M̶̲̅ε̲̣ thru 20 hrs of labour and delivery of our 2nd baby. What his eyes saw ehn grin. Recently he was telling M̶̲̅ε̲̣ he's not sure he wants another baby again, I was like why nah, his reply : after what HE went thru during d delivery he's not sure he wants to go thru that again shocked. I was lyk wtf!! then he changed it to 'after seeing what I went thru, he doesn't want to subject M̶̲̅ε̲̣ to such pain again'. I told him not to worry o, I can handle it cool. Don't think I'm done yet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Took My Girl To Her Room To Show Her My Thing / I Need Advice Urgently Before Doing Something Crazy. / How To Greet Someone's Wife (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.