Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,281 members, 7,884,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

If You Were The President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were The President Of Nigeria (539 Views)

I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Ten Things I Would Do If I Were The President Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were The President Of Nigeria by lastmessenger: 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
For a long time i have red and analysed people comments on this forum and i came to a conclusion that most people are out to abuse,insult and make degrading statements about our country and the politicians.in my own opinion nobody can claim to have a magic wand that will turn Nigeria around in 4 years(one tenure in office).Nigerias problem did not happen in four years time. therefor dont expect a government to come in, stay four years and make Nigeria become like USA.Enough of this Fashola is good and bad,GEJ is not performing and he is a kindagarten president, Amechi is not good and all these regular insult that people rent on our politician in this forum.Now the question is, if you are the president of Nigeria,what are the things u will do to make Nigeria a better place so that hausa igbo yoruba and every other ethnic group will be satisfied?
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria by wandevincent(m): 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
lastmessenger: For a long time i have red and analysed people comments on this forum and i came to a conclusion that most people are out to abuse,insult and make degrading statements about our country and the politicians.in my own opinion nobody can claim to have a magic wand that will turn Nigeria around in 4 years(one tenure in office).Nigerias problem did not happen in four years time. therefor dont expect a government to come in, stay four years and make Nigeria become like USA.Enough of this Fashola is good and bad,GEJ is not performing and he is a kindagarten president, Amechi is not good and all these regular insult that people rent on our politician in this forum.Now the question is, if you are the president of Nigeria,what are the things u will do to make Nigeria a better place so that hausa igbo yoruba and every other ethnic group will be satisfied?
my first point of action will be to slash politician's salary in order to improve the welfare of the masses

1 Like

Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria by tobillionaire(m): 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2013
in d beginning, God cr8t d heaven nd d earth, nd earth was void nd without 4rm. Nd God said, let there b light. Xo, am gonna make electricity b available at all tyms ni. UNIINTERUPTED ELECTRICITY SUPPLY
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria by Danhumprey: 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2013
OP,we won't be insulting them if only they are doing the right thing. You claim that 4years is too small for any meaningful development to take place,but within just two years,such public officials would have embezzled and amass a huge sum of money that could throw this nation into bankruptcy,instead of them to have used it for developing the country,for which it was meant for.

(1) (Reply)

How Old Really Is Nigeria? 53 Or 99 / Who Is Okurounmu, Chairman National Conference? / Hoodlums Fight Over Money Found On Crash Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.