Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,484 members, 7,881,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:31 AM

What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? (13868 Views)

Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat / President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 / Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2013
When will ASUU Strike end?

When are you going †̥o cut down the HUGE salaries of our so called "lawmakers"?

What are your plans to make ASUU NEVER go on strike again?

When are you going to stop playing with bokoharam?

ThankYou
Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by Roughbook: 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2013
mr president why is it dat no call come through to you whenever you are chating with Nigerians?

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by XVIER(m): 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2013
mr jo... pls are you on NL? thank you
Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by bunmit(m): 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2013
can u ask him why there hasnt be any info on the sure-p program he promised the nigerian graduates?

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by manmade(m): 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2013
hardywaltz:
Please don't associate me with low-lifes and Riff raff who are Mr President's best of friends.

One more question for GEJ,
How many pairs of shoe do u have now, considering that u once had none so we can evaluate how much progress we have made in ur lyf.
you are a good learner ,your messages would be pass across for the appropriate response.
Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by AZeD1(m): 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2013
Mr President
1) You once denied there was a zoning formula in the PDP, you are currently denying the 'allegations' that you signed a pact with some Northern governors to do just a single term. How can i believe you are a man of integrity?
2) Why does an unelected official terrorize (your wife) the citizens you are supposed to protect?
Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2013
So another presidential chat is scheduled to hold? Mr President is in for a tough time. With the ongoing ASUU strike, PDP crises, grumblings by NASU, SSANU, ASUP and COEASU, the nation's economy, BOKO HARAM insurgence, clashes between farmers and fulani herdsmen, the recent cabinet reshuffle, Amaechi's headache and the 2015 brouhaha, its quite obvious that Uncle Jonathan will talk himself hoarse in that chat. I wish him all the best.
Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by olorunwa04(m): 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2013
Mr president, as I would like to call, what are you doing about Nigeria being broke, cos I know states governments haven't received federal allocation for last month, civil servants have not been paid , but you guyz don't delay your salaries and your allowances
Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by iamlukky(m): 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2013
Why are so dumb, sir ?
Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by SUBMARINE: 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2013
GEJ thanks concerning Enugu international airport u put in place.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by saved: 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2013
Chineke! Nlanders are making me to undergo "Laughter Therapy" with their funny but cogent questions. e.g, Is His excellency a kindergarten President? NLanders i hail una. Buaha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaa, ewoh!
Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by PaulSteve: 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2013
Have we grown this unserious on national issues,things that affect our country,our only country?
The media chat can actually get a question here for the president and it can go a long way in shaping the future of the country,for our sake and posterity's,but most of the posts here have turned this very important opportunity into a joke. Nairaland is too big a social medium to be ignored when things like this come!
If I am to ask Mr President a question,I would like him to tell Nigerians whether he'll seek re-election and if yes to give reasons why Nigerians should consider him for a second term!

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by RickyDCasanova(m): 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2013
1:What is Mr. President doin 2curb corruption in all ramifications...?
2:what is he doing 2regulate d level of unemployment..?
3:Mr.President should try and make sure ASUU call dia strike off by meeting up dia demands..
4:We(Nigerians)no longa want empty promises,we had enuf,we need action...,Pls Mr. President,i want u 2prove ur ememies wrong by doing wot is right...
Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by manmade(m): 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2013
Modupe166: Y is it dt ur wife cant speak correct english?
my quick response to this would have been "because she attended the same school with your secondary school principal" but on a second thought I decided not to say it, nevertheless be warn next time u type same rubbish as above I will gladly call u Goat Head.
Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by donkross1(m): 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2013
iamlukky: Why are so dumb, sir ?
hehehehehe. haba! habatically
Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by manmade(m): 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2013
Seenyo: Seriously....Why is Seenyo such a kindergartten,clueless,& corrupt Nairalander yet surrounded by clowns n criminals?
Noted.
Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by badmeat(m): 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2013
Mr president,when are we having The Niger Delta Republic
Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by dharmsexy(f): 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2013
My question is: hope d telephone lines wil b open n go tru during d chat because d operators r fond of doing dt during ur media chats.
Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by VoteOutPDPJona: 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2013
Lahdamilk: How does ringing the closing NYSE bell in NEWYORK signals new things to come in NIGERIA?

grin grin

Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by SirFemiTopstar(m): 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2013
(1)What are you doing to improve the living standard of the Nigerians (2)When will Nigerians stop living like Refugee in their father land. (3) when will you start the disbursement of your proposed students loan if you fail to put an end to ASUU strike.
Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
Pasn by, saw a door wit topic title naild above it, read d topic a 2nd time, walks toward d door, open it & peep thru. Saw som peeps sitn & seem to be discusn or more of aguing - one ws sitn on a big table wit a desk with d letas 'OP' and a tag 'insincer9igerian' on hs shirt. I also saw som oda men sitn on a biga tabl behind hm wit d letas 'MOD' on thier table. I lookd bhnd my shouldas toward d street to make sure am safe - d man wit d insincere sometn tag on hs shirt cald out -
'hi pls com in'
I lukd behnd my shldas again & den lukd towards hm & i asked
'me?'
He said
'yes u'
and i said ok - i carefuly stped into d room. D man wit d insincere tag politely askd me
'wht do u wnt to ask d president?'
I luk bak again to make sure no one is pointn sometn at me - then i askd hm
'oga did u say president?'
'yes - the president' he answered.
I said 'hmmm'
and d man askd
'any problem?'
i replied to hs question while lookn ova my shouldas again wit my hands in front of me in a pleadn gesture i told hm
'oga, b4 i go fit ask my qeshn, i go swt me if u & our oga president go assure me say afta i ask d queshn, maryln ogah & ha kila squard no com for d uncomplete buildn wey me & my peple dey manage for asokoro & kill us & label us bokoaram!'
D man smiled dat knd of 'oyo smile' bt went ahead to asure me dat am safe & shld proceed wit my questn.
i lukd ova my shlda once more, steped closer to d table, then went ahead wit my qestn.
I said 'oga abeg no vex - helep me ask our president wheda na kai-kai abi na sekpe or na alomo abi na combine of d whole thin na im i shark dat day wey hm tel kenya say hm go help them fight terorism! For otueke hm vilage, na fuel dem dey take qench fire?! Abi d nigerians wey bokoaram don kill neva do for hm wey hm wan bring alishaba join them?!'
imediately, i heard 'kakamp' i dd nt wait to fndout d source of d sound. I took of at such a speed dat d bak of feet ws almost touchn d bak of my head - usain bolt wil envy my speed!

5 Likes

Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by Capableben(m): 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2013
berem: Seriously? You can ask him why he remains a slowpoke and clueless? He should do something fast about ASUU strike and let students go back to school. angry
HEY HUT UR MOUTH UP NOW.... SEE YOU. NEVER IN UR LIFE SHUD U INSULT GOODLUCK EBELE. HE ISNT UR FADA'S MATE. ADD ME ON 2GO FOR MORE REASONS WHY U SHUDNT INSULT HIM @ benjamin1936
Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by miqos02(m): 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2013
will patience jonathan attend?
Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by manmade(m): 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2013
iamlukky: Why iamlukky is so dumb, sir ?
Good question! Just look @ his signature on Nairaland and you will see good reasons why he should be @ Yaba left.
Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by DonaldGenes(m): 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2013
manmade: hope you enjoy yourself last night,are you coming tonight?

Laugh want burst my belle!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by Capableben(m): 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2013
pls whc channel will it be shown live?
and time
Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by sexymuscleman(m): 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
Please,what am about to say is what many Nigerian youths I have met,are nursing in their minds,if nothing is done to saveage the situation at hand.To start with,Nigeria is among the top 10 oil producing countries of the world,we have the money but we are channelling it to the wrong sectors at the wrong time,our students have been at home under ASUU strike.please Oga Goodluck,cant you,even if it means burrowing money,burrow it and meet the demands of ASUU and make sure our educational sector is standard,at least when you leave we can remenber you with that,secondly,our graduates are not employed,am from a poor background,though i dont plan to be poor,our graduates mostly those from poor background,dont have much hope to get employed,unles you came out with a first class and you are retained in your school,or you have an Abraham that will help you secure one,if you have none,that means no work, I will end by asking our president to setup an office that will give loans to our graduates,maybe without interest,depending on the amount,if not,the youths of this country are really nursing what will nt be good for this country and your administration.R
Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by Derachyy(m): 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2013
There myriads of problems facing our beloved country and multitudes of questions to ask(from education, security, health care and employment etc).. The thing is after the media chat, what's next?
Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by manmade(m): 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2013
greateros: Pasn by, saw a door wit topic title naild above it, read d topic a 2nd time, walks toward d door, open it & peep thru. Saw som peeps sitn & seem to be discusn or more of aguing - one ws sitn on a big table wit a desk with d letas 'OP' and a tag 'insincer9igerian' on hs shirt. I also saw som oda men sitn on a biga tabl behind hm wit d letas 'MOD' on thier table. I lookd bhnd my shouldas toward d street to make sure am safe - d man wit d insincere sometn tag on hs shirt cald out -
'hi pls com in'
I lukd behnd my shldas again & den lukd towards hm & i asked
'me?'
He said
'yes u'
and i said ok - i carefuly stped into d room. D man wit d insincere tag politely askd me
'wht do u wnt to ask d president?'
I luk bak again to make sure no one is pointn sometn at me - then i askd hm
'oga did u say president?'
'yes - the president' he answered.
I said 'hmmm'
and d man askd
'any problem?'
i replied to hs question while lookn ova my shouldas again wit my hands in front of me in a pleadn gesture i told hm
'oga, b4 i go fit ask my qeshn, i go swt me if u & our oga president go assure me say afta i ask d queshn, maryln ogah & ha kila squard no com for d uncomplete buildn wey me & my peple dey manage for asokoro & kill us & label us bokoaram!'
D man smiled dat knd of 'oyo smile' bt went ahead to asure me dat am safe & shld proceed wit my questn.
i lukd ova my shlda once more, steped closer to d table, then went ahead wit my qestn.
I said 'oga abeg no vex - helep me ask our president wheda na kai-kai abi na sekpe or na alomo abi na combine of d whole thin na im i shark dat day wey hm tel kenya say hm go help them fight terorism! For otueke hm vilage, na fuel dem dey take qench fire?! Abi d nigerians wey bokoaram don kill neva do for hm wey hm wan bring alishaba join them?!'
imediately, i heard 'kakamp' i dd nt wait to fndout d source of d sound. I took of at such a speed dat d bak of feet ws almost touchn d bak of my head - usain bolt wil envy my speed!
This would have be a good comic relief had it be that you used your brain while typing it and not insults the President but you have killed the flavour now ,anyway I give u 1/100 for the precious time you wasted, Isi Ewu .
Re: What Are Your Questions For The Presidential Media Chat On Sunday? by VoteOutPDPJona: 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2013
Paul Steve: [size=14pt]Have we grown this unserious on national issues,things that affect our country,our only country?
The media chat can actually get a question here for the president and it can go a long way in shaping the future of the country,for our sake and posterity's,but most of the posts here have turned this very important opportunity into a joke. Nairaland is too big a social medium to be ignored when things like this come![/size]
If I am to ask Mr President a question,I would like him to tell Nigerians whether he'll seek re-election and if yes to give reasons why Nigerians should consider him for a second term!

@the bolded. Such posts wouldn't have existed had the ASO ROCK occupant's 'achievements' not considered 'unserious' and a 'joke'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking / Buhari Starts Construction Of Collapsed Bridge Along Gombe-Dukku-Kano Road(pics) / We Why Failed To Honour Reps Summon Last Friday - Defence Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.