Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,526 members, 7,905,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:55 AM

Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Death (963 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 27, 2013
The necessary end that must come, when it must come. The end of all mortals. But it baffles me, that the world's government spend so much resources to research on life and not death. But the greatest reality of life is death. We are alien to earth, whats permanent is not life, but death, cos life is just a fraction of time in death. Death is the reality, life is the dream

Billyonaire - Soul Searching.
Re: Death by Lovetinz(m): 11:34pm On Sep 27, 2013
Billyonaire: the world's government spend so much resources to research on life and not death.

Governments don't make profit from the dead, Dead people don't pay tax.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death by stan4b(m): 11:50pm On Sep 27, 2013
Wot it brings to mind is wot Plato said,"wot if life itself is d dream,nd death is d reality".
Re: Death by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 28, 2013
there is no death, there is continuity of existence from one plane of conciousness to another, life is endless.
Re: Death by turnstoner(m): 12:12am On Sep 28, 2013
Billyonaire: The necessary end that must come, when it must come. The end of all mortals. But it baffles me, that the world's government spend so much resources to research on life and not death. But the greatest reality of life is death. We are alien to earth, whats permanent is not life, but death, cos life is just a fraction of time in death. Death is the reality, life is the dream

I think we know more about death than we know about life

death is simple, inanimate, the common denominator; but life is complex, difficult to understand and sustain
Re: Death by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 28, 2013
991: there is no death, there is continuity of existence from one plane of conciousness to another, life is endless.

ofcourse I know that death is shift of consciousness from 3rd dimensional existence to other consciousness, I have experienced life in other consciousness during my moment in astral projections and bi-location. but I do believe that if a people become more aware of what death means, the wanton quest for materialism will reduce drastically and even virgin hunters will better educated to embrace the transient moments we have on 3rd dimension while waiting for reality at death.
Re: Death by turnstoner(m): 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2013
Billyonaire:

ofcourse I know that death is shift of consciousness from 3rd dimensional existence to other consciousness, I have experienced life in other consciousness during my moment in astral projections and bi-location. but I do believe that if a people become more aware of what death means, the wanton quest for materialism will reduce drastically and even virgin hunters will better educated to embrace the transient moments we have on 3rd dimension while waiting for reality at death.

What consciousness?

there is no consciousness after death.

when you are dead you are no more alive than a stone

You are:

dead, dead, dead!
Re: Death by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2013
We have to die at one form to be born in another....

Im God.
Re: Death by Virick(m): 8:02am On Sep 29, 2013
Hello Billyonaire,

To ur 1st post, the thought to consider is that perhaps nothing is 'alive' in the first place. Yes, anymore so than than ur car for instance, can be considered "alive".

'God' alone is LIFE ETERNAL which centres and controls all things from within, the primary source of motivation which we as a young planetary people of this particular planet in 'our' early stage of unfolding interpret as "life".

Ur car can be said to be "alive" when u 'step into it' and motivate it thru desire to do so, it can also be called "dead" when u withdraw ur desire to motivate it and step out of it. The direct analogy of ur car is "living things" or "life" or "Billyonaire".
Now tell me, by ur perception, is or was ur car ever "alive" to even begin with?? More so, are u sure Billy is even "alive" in the first place? You Billy, are not ur car when u sit in it, are u?
Your car when motivated or "alive" merely manifests "Billyonaire" but ur car IS NOT Billyonaire which it manifests when "alive", is it?

Let's take this further with the above analogy, Billyonaire manifests the Soul that is YOU. 'YOU' IS NOT Billyonaire, are u with me?

'YOUs' do not die, never having been born but merely manifested in transient forms called "living things" AND "dying things" too. There is only LIFE ETERNAL which YOU is. There really is no living nor dying. Creation is merely cyclic in manifesting seeming life, followed by seeming death and then seeming life again.

Once again, and in other word arrangements, "Living things" of our perception are not "alive", they only seem so. However and again, "living things" merely manifest centering intelligence which was never created nor born and therefore cannot possibly die. Please meditate on this to further awaken the Knowledge u seek which is already in you (Billy), It is YOU!

If we were to go by the assumption that things which are born, grow and die are "alive" or "living things", then it proves that Humanity has made massive errors based on what its senses convinces it as fact, but IS NOT. I say so because u forget ur lowly metal cutlery too is "alive", by current definition of "life", for it too was born, it is "living" AND it will "die". No? What do u imagine rust is? The direct analogy of rust is decay is "organisms", is it not?

So, is the spoon "alive" within the context of the current definition of "alive"? I would answer NO.
Once again, Is Billyonaire alive? Ponder that.

There is but only LIFE ETERNAL manifested and then sequentially unmanifested for re-manifesting ("re"Incarnation) - Cycles. There is no death because nothing is which is "alive" in the first place.

Again, that which manifests LIFE ETERNAL or soul is not the life which it manifests.

'God' of Humanity's misunderstanding is that LIFE ETERNAL i speak of, and each of YOU is 'GOD'.
'GOD' manifests self thru myriad forms from the mineral, thru to the vegetable and animal kingdoms. All these appear and disappear continuously being naught but a manifestation of 'God' which alone is LIFE, these things are by no means, "alive".

It is time we started ditching religious teachings and mere sense perception as the premise for higher thinking for they are designed to prevent just that.

To ur comments below:

Billyonaire:

of course I know that death is shift of consciousness from 3rd dimensional existence to other consciousness, I have experienced life in other consciousness during my moment in astral projections and bi-location. but I do believe that if a people become more aware of what death means, the wanton quest for materialism will reduce drastically and even virgin hunters will better educated to embrace the transient moments we have on 3rd dimension while waiting for reality at death.

You are right. However, there is more to materialism than meets the eye, in my opinion. Materialism is tightly related to the lawful desire for body survival, happiness and a sense of fulfillment. However what it takes to "keep body and soul together" on this planet is mostly invented by the Global elite and their patented idea, money. When money goes, then people will be free to think higher thoughts, never having to worry about a hungry stomach or a cold night - Our civilsation will advance beyond current capacity to even comprehend, just as on other planets. A person who cannot be assured of one full meal per day cannot possibly be interested in higher thoughts such as the ones u ponder. U cannot blame folks for being materialistic, it's the Global system in place that has made it so specifically to make sure that we are all preoccupied with getting "stuff" which normally should be free and abundant. The next culprit is religion and the bullshit they expound. I'll leave it at that.

2 Likes

Re: Death by Virick(m): 8:12am On Sep 29, 2013
FOLYKAZE: We have to die at one form to be born in another....

Im God.

Yes, YOU is 'God'.
Re: Death by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 29, 2013
991: there is no death, there is continuity of existence from one plane of conciousness to another, life is endless.

Could be.
I know one thing, when I leave here...I DO NOT want to come back lolz.
Re: Death by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 29, 2013
Virick:

Yes, YOU is 'God'.

Lmao. Tell me you are being sarcastic.
Re: Death by Virick(m): 8:18am On Sep 29, 2013
*Kails*:

Lmao. Tell me you are being sarcastic.

No, i am not. why do u think so?
Re: Death by UyiIredia(m): 8:21am On Sep 29, 2013
*Kails*:

Could be.
I know one thing, when I leave here...I DO NOT want to come back lolz.

I would prefer to come back if the atheists or Christians are correct. The former would mean oblivion, the latter hell, both of which I dislike. Hindu reincarnation isn't bad but I fancy an afterlife of some good sort after death.
Re: Death by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 29, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

I would prefer to come back if the atheists or Christians are correct. The former would mean oblivion, the latter hell, both of which I dislike. Hindu reincarnation isn't bad but I fancy an afterlife of some good sort after death.

Yeah.
But I prefer total nirvana.
The ultimate peace where im with my creator for eternity.
Im beyond sick of ppl lol.
Re: Death by UyiIredia(m): 8:41am On Sep 29, 2013
*Kails*:

Yeah.
But I prefer total nirvana.
The ultimate peace where im with my creator for eternity.
Im beyond sick of ppl lol.

Sure. Some NDE's I have read involve a person approaching a nirvana or being in that state, of trabscebdence and oneness, for a short or long period before being revived. That sort of after-life is desirable.
Re: Death by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 29, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Sure. Some NDE's I have read involve a person approaching a nirvana or being in that state, of trabscebdence and oneness, for a short or long period before being revived. That sort of after-life is desirable.

But I dont wanna be revived. sad sad
I just want to be a "memory" on earth and one with my creator.

1 Like

Re: Death by mysticgal(f): 9:18am On Sep 29, 2013
after death is judgement.
Re: Death by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Death by RayMcBlue(m): 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
I don't know anything about death. What I'm pretty certain about is that I will live forever...don't ask me how.

(1) (Reply)

The Worship Of Mother Mary Isn't It Idolatory / 2013 Fire Conference By Nnewi Diocese / Who Is A Wedding Sponsor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.