Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,449 members, 7,917,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:26 AM

Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump (34362 Views)

Annie Macaulay–idibia Celebrates 31st Birthday Today / Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids / Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by eddyland: 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2013
everything about celebrity them will show us, if they get belle, them go show us, if they born piking them go show us, if they quarel among themselves, them go show us, if they comment, they go show us, if they mess, them go show us, chai poor man don realy suffer for this lif, mind u, i no poor o
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by donkross1(m): 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2013
eddyland: everything about celebrity them will show us, if they get belle, them go show us, if they born piking them go show us, if they quarel among themselves, them go show us, if they comment, they go show us, if they mess, them go show us, chai poor man don realy suffer for this lif, mind u, i no poor o
I tire for the matter oo and if we talk na dem go say we no nature
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by mayorbaron(m): 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2013
toba: you're sick and all those that liked ur comment arent different

and u think u r ok ryt? OLODO #hater..
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by edimabassey(m): 5:15pm On Sep 28, 2013
blablabla[quote
author=ecolime]Congrats to Annie.. 2baba sabi shoot oo

*UPDATED*
I feel so honored to be the first to comment. All my hardwork and
dedication has finally paid off. Getting the top comment has been a
dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have
helped me along the way. Next I would like to thank my parents, for
birthing me and my fiancee for loving me totally. I want to thank my dog
Bingo, for always being there for me. I also want to thank Mr Fani
Kayode for allowing me to realize that if a mentally challenged child
can be minister, I can be 1st to comment... This is a special moment in
my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and
family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be an
experience that I will never forget. And last but not least I would like
to thank all of the millions of people/fans out there that took time
out of their day to celebrate this momentous achievement with me. I
cannot stress how much of a big deal this is. I have been trying to be
the first to comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible
until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this
is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would
say, you can achieve anything you set your mind to. To all the kids out
there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams,
the sky is the limit. Please don’t call me names and say mean things
about me. Just be happy for me and celebrate this moment with me. Being
the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone.[/quote]
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by personpikin: 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2013
ecolime: Congrats to Annie.. 2baba sabi shoot oo

*UPDATED*
I feel so honored to be the first to comment. All my hardwork and dedication has finally paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. Next I would like to thank my parents, for birthing me and my fiancee for loving me totally. I want to thank my dog Bingo, for always being there for me. I also want to thank Mr Fani Kayode for allowing me to realize that if a mentally challenged child can be minister, I can be 1st to comment... This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be an experience that I will never forget. And last but not least I would like to thank all of the millions of people/fans out there that took time out of their day to celebrate this momentous achievement with me. I cannot stress how much of a big deal this is. I have been trying to be the first to comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind to. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams, the sky is the limit. Please don’t call me names and say mean things about me. Just be happy for me and celebrate this moment with me. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone.
. Dis guy definitely made ma day after a sad day considering d fact dat d manchester teams lost.For those who don't see any humour in his comment,then i fink dey are frustrated individuals.As for Annie,safe delivery in advance,is all i can wish u.
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by Chiopatra: 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2013
fapcrook: @ ecolime, u are so dryyyyy for typing this because u are first to comment, wake up and grow well young boy
she is just joking na,u sef
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by Beync(f): 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2013
My congratulations goes to encolime
wink
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2013

*UPDATED*
I feel so honored to be the first to comment. All my hardwork and dedication has finally paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. Next I would like to thank my parents, for birthing me and my fiancee for loving me
totally. I want to thank my dog Bingo, for always being there for me. I also want to thank Mr Fani Kayode for allowing me to realize that if a mentally challenged child can be minister, I can be 1st to comment... This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be an experience that I will never forget. And last but not least I would like to thank all of the millions of people/fans out there that took time out of their day to celebrate this momentous achievement with me. I cannot stress how much of a big deal this is. I have been trying to be the first to comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind to. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams, the sky is the limit. Please don’t call me names and say mean things about me. Just be happy for me and celebrate this moment with me. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone.

u be gbef. u jux made me choke on my food with laughter.
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by Druhill(m): 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2013

*UPDATED*
I feel so honored to be the first to comment. All my hardwork and dedication has finally paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. Next I would like to thank my parents, for birthing me and my fiancee for loving me totally. I want to thank my dog Bingo, for always being there for me. I also want to thank Mr Fani Kayode for allowing me to realize that if a mentally challenged child can be minister, I can be 1st to comment... This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be an experience that I will never forget. And last but not least I would like to thank all of the millions of people/fans out there that took time out of their day to celebrate this momentous achievement with me. I cannot stress how much of a big deal this is. I have been trying to be the first to comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind to. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams, the sky is the limit. Please don’t call me names and say mean things about me. Just be happy for me and celebrate this moment with me. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone.
2baba na sharp man ooooo.
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by Druhill(m): 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2013

*UPDATED*
2baba na sharp man ooooo.
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u made my day
So hilarious!
Lol @ ffk being mentally challenged!true talk thou

*UPDATED*
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2013
Saddist!
Were u born and raised in kirikiri undecided
toba: you're sick and all those that liked ur comment arent different
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2013
Sharraapp undecided

fapcrook: @ ecolime, u are so dryyyyy for typing this because u are first to comment, wake up and grow well young boy
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
Congrats, btw was this not the pregnancy she denied earlier on? #justasking! When will naija celebs put and end to this their shameful act of lying and denying things unneccesarily
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by nolvera(f): 11:31pm On Sep 28, 2013
2baba its high tym u zip up and embrace ur doctor for family planning programme
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 29, 2013
Naofficial: [img]http://2.bp..com/-zc-zF5mI3O8/UkYLStodWYI/AAAAAAAAdoM/Tz__q3PGaQM/s1600/aNNIE.png[/img] Check out the excitement on the face of2face Idibia’s wife, Nollywood actressAnnie Macaulay.
The beautiful lady pictured above is in her second trimester.
According to sources, in four months time,Annie Idibiawill deliver her secondbabyfor Tuface making 2face’s 7th child. Isabella must be really happy now knowing in few months time, she is going to be a big sister.
Congrats to 2face and Annie. [url=/nfchb7]CLICK HERE FOR LATEST CELEBRITIES SCANDALS GISTS TODAY![/url]

Oh my, I couldn't hold my laughter when I got to ' making 2face's 7th child'. OMG, she's actually FLAUNTING that??
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 29, 2013

*UPDATED*

ur very funny guy and to think dat I actually read this to the end with the hope that you would say something about the thread, you haf killed me with laff jor nice one, anyways congrats to MR and Mrs Idibia
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by henrimoto(m): 7:30am On Sep 29, 2013
haaa! to live for city good o..belle wey dem dey hide for village...make african magic them no blow am breeze.... na him annie dey take passmaga for city people.. make she go try dis kind play for her village naw......
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by Chidex2442(m): 7:39am On Sep 29, 2013
congrats man u stole the whole show............. grin grin grin grin

*UPDATED*
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by Dannylux: 7:51am On Sep 29, 2013
lord_darshwood: That's cruel bro,atleast the lady pleaded that peeps should not call her names or mean words to her,if she made u laugh the least u can do is laugh it off,sometimes I wonder where sanity has gone to.
lol criticism is inevitable. Maybe He wished He was the one who got the likes.

1 Like

Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by anitank(f): 11:04am On Sep 29, 2013
personpikin: . Dis guy definitely made ma day after a sad day considering d fact dat d manchester teams lost.For those who don't see any humour in his comment,then i fink dey are frustrated individuals.As for Annie,safe delivery in advance,is all i can wish u.
I had to read that post over and over again, and really I see nothing funny about it....nothing! Rather I think it's very childish and poster should grow up. Making a big deal out of being first to comment is very disturbing.

(and some people will call me a sadist for saying the truth. Well, can't be bothered)

Ps: congrats to 2face and Annie kiss
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by winteriscoming: 11:17am On Sep 29, 2013
passionate88: no b lie o. The rest go dey bear "Snow" as their surname. Game of Thrones things

Not snow Harmattan
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by ayobase(m): 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2013

*UPDATED*

The indeed best vote of thanks from the #TEAMfirsttocomment!

Laughed from the beginning to the end...Bingo!

1 Like

Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by Heffalump(m): 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
Genea: 2 baba just dey score goals

Walahi, the guy na goal-mania. Him beta pass Lionel Mercy sef. grin grin grin grin
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by 12stinep(m): 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
Indifferent: Whats new? No be 2baba?
Afar u?
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by ecolime(m): 7:03am On Sep 30, 2013
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump by Sofemi(m): 10:23am On Sep 30, 2013
[quote author=ecolime]Congrats to Annie.. 2baba sabi shoot oo

*UPDATED*
I feel so honored to be the first to comment. All my hardwork and dedication has finally paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. Next I would like to thank my parents, for birthing me and my fiancee for loving me totally. I want to thank my dog Bingo, for always being there for me. I also want to thank Mr Fani Kayode for allowing me to realize that if a mentally challenged child can be minister, I can be 1st to comment... This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be an experience that I will never forget. And last but not least I would like to thank all of the millions of people/fans out there that took time out of their day to celebrate this momentous achievement with me. I cannot stress how much of a big deal this is. I have been trying to be the first to comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind to. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams, the sky is the limit. Please don’t call me names and say mean things about me. Just be happy for me and celebrate this moment with me. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone.[Wait o... Are u being serios undecided]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been / Tonto Dikeh Looking Extremely Beautiful In New Gorgeous Photos / Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.