Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:44 AM

Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) (24281 Views)

Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back / Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day / P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2013
me nor even get 1 pack
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2013
This post has been hidden
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by obi123: 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2013
goldfish80: Since she doesn't have kids,why shouldn't she have 6packs?

na true ,the woman is taking care of her body,i'm sure she will have this same body regardless of having kids
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
I missed that show and I cried so much.
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by donkross1(m): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2013
sanniemoe: I missed that show and I cried so much.
so ?
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by victorazy(m): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2013
MeGaStReEt: And there was no news of her coming to Nigeria..... strange is the word

Just End Time Tinz
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by mcevans1(m): 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2013
sanniemoe: I missed that show and I cried so much.

Who cares undecided
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by nicechic(f): 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2013
single at 42? all I cn say is....it is well
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by AngelRaphael(m): 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2013
Hmm! Bravo to her
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by minute(f): 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2013
Dang! She is truly the queen of hip hop and there will never be another.

I saw her in concert a few times--she's incredible and she dances her azz off.

But I prefer the old bitter drama Mary JB. I'm talkin real love--I'm goin down--Reminisce-

Sweet thang--Love no limit--You remind me--Seven days. . .Not goin' cry!!! This is what made

MARY MARY. And that joint with Method man--You're all I need--That was so hot it melted it

melted it's fare share of radios.

The new No Drama Bs is Bs. I honestly thought her career was over. She's still doin' the damn

thing though and I still love her.

2 Likes

Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by everyday: 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2013
Thats my girl!
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2013
grin I was there before NEPA took light
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by ncoolboiy(m): 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2013
R2bees: no. 2pac
lolzz grin
lolzz
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by fckyourman: 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2013
Sexy Old cougar
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by oduaboy1: 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2013
All this irrelevant 2nd hand american artistes that nigerians pay huge amount of money to bring here sef:/:/:/

1 Like

Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2013
lol! Guy u no serious o
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by ronnyfam(f): 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2013
nicechic: single at 42? all I cn say is....it is well

She is legally married with two lovely kids boy and girl to be precise
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by ronnyfam(f): 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2013
odua boy: All this irrelevant 2nd hand american artistes that nigerians pay huge amount of money to bring here sef:/:/:/
You must be a novice and probably too young to know her

1 Like

Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by ronnyfam(f): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2013
goldfish80: Since she doesn't have kids,why shouldn't she have 6packs?

Married with 2 children ( a boy/ agirl)
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by cachal: 2:14pm On Sep 28, 2013
This show is not for the masses..
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
passionate88: 42 and still hot and fit. Mehn u go see Naija girl of 24 wit big belle, stretch marks for nyansh, yellow face dark legs go dey form sexy. Guys jst dey manage dm for Naija

You will also see 15 year old girls in America, where Queen B hails from that have stomachs the size of mt Kilimanjaro, so please tell me, why are you blabbing

2 Likes

Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by donodion(m): 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2013
To me shes the queen of RnB and Soul music
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by RedCard1(m): 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2013
odua boy: All this irrelevant 2nd hand american artistes that nigerians pay huge amount of money to bring here sef:/:/:/
I been wan talk am. Anything from abroad is great to most Naija peeps. This Mary woman no longer gets job. Second hand things.
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by daveP(m): 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2013
IMAGINE OMAWUMI AND WAJE AT 42 grin grin grin
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by satellitedaisy: 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2013
My name sake cheesy
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by satellitedaisy: 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2013
dave P: IMAGINE OMAWUMI AND WAJE AT 42 grin grin grin

Abi tonto d dike?
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2013
dave P: IMAGINE OMAWUMI AND WAJE AT 42 grin grin grin
na walking stick things o.
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by pbling: 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2013
dat's d quin,no more drama mjb,am sti lookin 4 ya ear rings,lol
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by deandavid(m): 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2013
eric1960: Talented American singer Mary J Blige performed in Nigeria last night and according to those who attended, she brought down the house.

Gist has it that while she was performing, an earring of hers fell but she kept on performing like nothing happened. That is how pros do it.

BTW can you guys see her ripped abs and she is actually 42!! *shocked face*
Miieennn I need to ditch my love for pounded yam. That white stuff is not helping me at all. :-)

http://www.yeoal.com/2013/09/pictures-of-mary-j-blige-at-sisters.html

na free........ dem no pay her? abeg she gat perform make them niki and co no push her comot for market o
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by victorv12(m): 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2013
I don't understand some people. How can someone say that Mary J Blige is irrelevant. She is the Queen of Hip-hop Soul music. She's received and being nominated in different category of awards more than any Nigeria artist anybody can mention. She is a Legend! Well, I know most of these people spewing rubbish were never born in the 90's when she dropped her first album, maybe that's why they are spewing thrash. They should get one of her album. I will suggest her breakthrough album to anybody. To cut things short, all her albums are pure classics. She can't be compare to Tiwa Savage or all these new yori yori Nigeria artists...The culture of soulful urban swag in R/B, that Nigeria female artists are trying to imitate, she's the one that pioneered it. She's a trend setter!

3 Likes

Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by Zamizoni(m): 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2013
homesteady: OP, if you ditch pounded yam, what will you start eating?

.......SMOKE MARY J.
Re: Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) by Zamizoni(m): 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2013
martyns303: Well Mary, if ur trying to build ur already dead career, I guess Nigeria isn't a bad place to start. Here we make prisoners and "shoeless" ppl presidents, here u set off with 5K borrowed n couple of yrs later ur the richest black man, 4get NY, this is the real concrete jungle where dreams are made. We may as well change that six pacs 4 u b4 u leave.

SMH..... TOOOO MUCH MARY J!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Releases Campaign Videos / Checkout Chidinma Ekile's Outfit For Christmas On 25th December / "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.