Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,016 members, 7,919,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 02:20 AM

I Want To School Europe. Any Infos Pls? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To School Europe. Any Infos Pls? (1417 Views)

Mauritus Infos / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Dubai Visa For Nigerian Living In Europe: Any Idea Pls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To School Europe. Any Infos Pls? by randwise(m): 8:18am On Sep 28, 2013
Morning and thanks for coming..
I need serious informations on how i can get to school europe.. I already made some inquiries with someone on facebook.. But not satisfied. His name is David simps. Pls, gimme steps, i admire to go school in any european country. Precisely abroad. Pls.
Re: I Want To School Europe. Any Infos Pls? by randwise(m): 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
hello Pls..
Re: I Want To School Europe. Any Infos Pls? by dcitizen1: 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2013
To start with, i would like to ask you some relevance questions. Some of which are as follows:

What programme particularly bachelor, master or phd do you want to study in europe?

Which of the country in the europe (e.g. Czech, netherland, finland, united kingdom, sweden and others) do u prefer?

What is your budget?

what is your qualification?

Answer to these questions will guide me to amke a sound decision for you. Thanks and i look forward to hearing from u.
Re: I Want To School Europe. Any Infos Pls? by randwise(m): 9:57am On Sep 29, 2013
Thank u sir.. I'd love to go with bachelors then Masters..
My wish course is Electrical Electronics..
Any Peaceful English speaking country will be perfect.
Skul tuition not less than N100,000.
I already tried bigfat consults but i got no reply.
I have my SSCE..not sure i will need that though.
Thank u sir.
Re: I Want To School Europe. Any Infos Pls? by dcitizen1: 11:42am On Sep 29, 2013
Georgia and ukraine should be the country dat you can go. Rule out western europe from your choice of school destination. U still need to have five o level credits. Are u interested in these two countries
Re: I Want To School Europe. Any Infos Pls? by dcitizen1: 11:43am On Sep 29, 2013
Do u mean tuition fee not more than 100,000 naira
Re: I Want To School Europe. Any Infos Pls? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
N100, 000 ? Can that get you anyway ?
Re: I Want To School Europe. Any Infos Pls? by Elxandre(m): 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
d citizen:
Georgia and ukraine should be the country dat you can go. Rule out western europe from your choice of school destination. U still need to have five o level credits. Are u interested in these two countries
what is the school fees of that Georgia like? do they write exams?
Re: I Want To School Europe. Any Infos Pls? by Afam4eva(m): 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
Since you mentioned an English speaking country then i guess we'll narrow it down to England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. These are the only English speaking countries in Europe.

Don't you think 100,000 is too small to pay for tuition, especially for an European uni? I think that amount should be your pocket money for one month. If you're looking for cheap schools or even tuition free schools then you have to look at Ukraine and some Scandinavian countries.
Re: I Want To School Europe. Any Infos Pls? by Elxandre(m): 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
adaobi123: N100, 000 ? Can that get you anyway ?
I wonder too oo...
Re: I Want To School Europe. Any Infos Pls? by Elxandre(m): 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
Afam you mean there are schools as cheap as 100k in europe?
Are they really good quality?
Re: I Want To School Europe. Any Infos Pls? by Afam4eva(m): 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
Elxandre: Afam you mean there are schools as cheap as 100k in europe?
Are they really good quality?
I know there are tuition free schools, so having a school with tuition less than 100k is no biggie. I have some friends schooling in such schools in The Ukraine. Though i don't know the quality of these schools. But can they be that bad? They're in Europe and are probably better than most((if not) all schools in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Want To School Europe. Any Infos Pls? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
randwise: Morning and thanks for coming..
I need serious informations on how i can get to school europe.. I already made some inquiries with someone on facebook.. But not satisfied. His name is David simps. Pls, gimme steps, i admire to go school in any european country. Precisely abroad. Pls.
will u like it in France? If yes let me know
Re: I Want To School Europe. Any Infos Pls? by moneybag100: 10:44am On Sep 30, 2013
talk2davoo: will u like it in France? If yes let me know

France is cool man...any info on it?
Re: I Want To School Europe. Any Infos Pls? by Elxandre(m): 11:23am On Sep 30, 2013
moneybag100:

France is cool man...any info on it?
Re: I Want To School Europe. Any Infos Pls? by dcitizen1: 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
I donot know how good ur grade in wassce is. If u have excellent grade, u can enjoy free education in germany and finland especially courses in resource and environmental management (germany) and economics and business economic and internation economics tru scholastic assessment test (finland)
Re: I Want To School Europe. Any Infos Pls? by Elxandre(m): 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
d citizen:
I donot know how good ur grade in wassce is. If u have excellent grade, u can enjoy free education in germany and finland especially courses in resource and environmental management (germany) and economics and business economic and internation economics tru scholastic assessment test (finland)
Free tuition alone OR plus accomodation?
what about a course like computer science?.
Re: I Want To School Europe. Any Infos Pls? by moneybag100: 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
d citizen:

Free tution fee in Germany? Won't he pay €8100 for block account? And Finland won't he have to travel to Ghana for a test before he could be admitted to an undergraduate? Which is damn stressful and you can be denial Visa.
Re: I Want To School Europe. Any Infos Pls? by gowaga68: 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
try Czech republic they have cheap tuition fee .
anyway check this out https://www.nairaland.com/814925/offer-advice-interest-studying-czech/2
Re: I Want To School Europe. Any Infos Pls? by dcitizen1: 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
@moneybag

There are some school in finland dat accept a good sat score to pursue a bachelor degree in economics and business economics and internation business in english with scholartic assessment test which can be taken here in nigeria. u donot need to travel to ghana for any entrance exam.
Re: I Want To School Europe. Any Infos Pls? by ifegy: 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2013
FYI

Scholarships, grants and fellowships for international students, in Europe and other parts of the world

http://www.scholars4dev.com/category/field-of-study/
Re: I Want To School Europe. Any Infos Pls? by moneybag100: 8:10am On Oct 02, 2013
d citizen:
@moneybag

There are some school in finland dat accept a good sat score to pursue a bachelor degree in economics and business economics and internation business in english with scholartic assessment test which can be taken here in nigeria. u donot need to travel to ghana for any entrance exam.

D citizen..please what are the school and the processing? Would love bachelor in business economics for myy ounger brother..
Re: I Want To School Europe. Any Infos Pls? by randwise(m): 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
Thanks to every1 on thread.
@d citizen, i felt very bad with wat u told me, my mum even did too..
As for ukraine, hw good are their skuls?
Uncle davoo, u have my email, pls, gimme details..
Thanks... Hw abt 150k max??
Am studying electrical electronics..
My wassce was 5Bs, 3Cs but a D in maths.. I had all in NECO.. But, i can't say if it's useful??..
Re: I Want To School Europe. Any Infos Pls? by justwise(m): 7:25am On Oct 04, 2013
@All

Please lets keep this discussion open here, private conversation will not help everybody and will kill the growth of this thread.

Thank you.
Re: I Want To School Europe. Any Infos Pls? by randwise(m): 9:21am On Oct 04, 2013
Why shuld dey hide d citizen's post nw? Is this not education?
Talk2davoo? I haven't seen ur mail nw..
@gowaga, hw good are d skuls in ceczh??
And do u have any forum site of the country? Perhaps, we culd discus edu,,
Re: I Want To School Europe. Any Infos Pls? by justwise(m): 10:02am On Oct 04, 2013
randwise: Why shuld dey hide d citizen's post nw? Is this not education?

Do you know the content of those hidden posts?
Re: I Want To School Europe. Any Infos Pls? by moneybag100: 10:45am On Oct 04, 2013
justwise:

Do you know the content of those hidden posts?

Justwise what's the content, we want to know....the highest is his number or email.
Re: I Want To School Europe. Any Infos Pls? by justwise(m): 11:24am On Oct 04, 2013
moneybag100:

Justwise what's the content, we want to know....the highest is his number or email.

.... and you are not allowed to drop those here
Re: I Want To School Europe. Any Infos Pls? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
randwise: Why shuld dey hide d citizen's post nw? Is this not education?
im not with ur email or might have 4gotten.resend it
Re: I Want To School Europe. Any Infos Pls? by randwise(m): 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
talk2davoo: im not with ur email or might have 4gotten.resend it
u can check ur mail nw. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Visit Ibadan To See A Friend. Where Are IB Olosho / 6 Forbidden Mistakes To Avoid In Warri / See Photos Of Imo Poly Student Killed By Loaded Truck That Fell Off Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.