Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,006 members, 7,919,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:49 AM

Is It A Crime For A Girl To Decide To Stop Having Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime For A Girl To Decide To Stop Having Sex? (1655 Views)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage / 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Crime For A Girl To Decide To Stop Having Sex? by abdulkayus(m): 10:06am On Sep 28, 2013
I have read it here and some other social medias where guys and some few gals castigate girls dat decided to stop havin sex, havin realize dat its is religiously wrong or for some other reason. D reason most of people use is that, dey(d girls) are no more virgins. It has happen here on NL several tyms, inwhich d guys will say as far as d girl is nt a virgin, dey will nt agree to a non sex relationship wit d gal. Wat will u say about this? Over to u all NLanders.
Re: Is It A Crime For A Girl To Decide To Stop Having Sex? by Chaleeee: 10:32am On Sep 28, 2013
Its a crime against humanity sef. After several years of bleeping, you now decide to tell your current BF that you want to stop his subscription. Not fair at all. Very criminal sef!

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime For A Girl To Decide To Stop Having Sex? by kreamidiva(f): 10:37am On Sep 28, 2013
As i don born two pickin decide say i no wan do again,who go castigate me ni
Re: Is It A Crime For A Girl To Decide To Stop Having Sex? by abdulkayus(m): 10:43am On Sep 28, 2013
Chaleeee: Its a crime against humanity sef. After several years of bleeping, you now decide to tell your current BF that you want to stop his subscription. Not fair at all. Very criminal sef!

how is it a crime? Remember, its her body not urs. And cant u respect her wish and stance. She may recognise dat pre marital sex is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime For A Girl To Decide To Stop Having Sex? by abdulkayus(m): 10:44am On Sep 28, 2013
kreami diva: As i don born two pickin decide say i no wan do again,who go castigate me ni

dat one is a different situatn cos u are married. U cannot deny ur husband of sex, cos its a mutual right. We are talkin abt unmarried peeps. GF and BF ish.
Re: Is It A Crime For A Girl To Decide To Stop Having Sex? by goldfish80(m): 10:55am On Sep 28, 2013
Op,the senate is currently delibrating on this issue.A bill was passed just yesterday by a senator from Zamfara to criminalize this unwholesome act by some Nigerian ladies.
Re: Is It A Crime For A Girl To Decide To Stop Having Sex? by Adaeze003(f): 11:12am On Sep 28, 2013
Its no crime. Its her body and her decision. I always say that everyone(those who believe in the institution of marriage) is on his/her own before marriage be you in a relationship or not. Do what you believe is best for you but don't enforce it on anybody. Don't expect everyone to 'respect' your wish so if the guy is not ok with it let him be. Hopefully she'll find sm1 who'll agree with her. smiley

And uhm don't take everyone on nl(romance section) seriously. Most of them are just catching their fun.

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime For A Girl To Decide To Stop Having Sex? by kreamidiva(f): 11:24am On Sep 28, 2013
abdulkayus:

dat one is a different situatn cos u are married. U cannot deny ur husband of sex, cos its a mutual right. We are talkin abt unmarried peeps. GF and BF ish.

Yeah... was just kidding.

Well,its her prerogative so to do. If she feels she's violating her body which the Bible says is the temple if the Holy Spirit,she can go celibate until she gets married. I had a cousin who did it and stayed celibate for several years until she married this really wonderful guy who says she is his virgin! The guy adores her. So at O.P,its no crime.
Re: Is It A Crime For A Girl To Decide To Stop Having Sex? by segzicres(m): 11:30am On Sep 28, 2013
As far as I'm concerned. Its a bloody crime/scam, some guys smash and dunked on her puz zay and when its m yturn, she's giving me morality lessons?
Re: Is It A Crime For A Girl To Decide To Stop Having Sex? by abdulkayus(m): 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2013
segzi cres: As far as I'm concerned. Its a bloody crime/scam, some guys smash and dunked on her puz zay and when its m yturn, she's giving me morality lessons?

guy, its her wish. She may decided to change and stop havin sex until after marriage. Respect dat. U too ZIP UP
Re: Is It A Crime For A Girl To Decide To Stop Having Sex? by Vivly(f): 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2013
Well, i think that once a girl is no more a virgin, it becomes very difficult for her to hold her stance on not sleeping around.

One silly girl told me that she stopped having sex cuz she is trying to revirginize herself. What ever that means.
Re: Is It A Crime For A Girl To Decide To Stop Having Sex? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2013
Adaeze, I liked your comment. I agree with you.
Re: Is It A Crime For A Girl To Decide To Stop Having Sex? by abdulkayus(m): 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2013
goldfish80: Op,the senate is currently delibrating on this issue.A bill was passed just yesterday by a senator from Zamfara to criminalize this unwholesome act by some Nigerian ladies.

wat are d senate delibratin on? Gist us more
Re: Is It A Crime For A Girl To Decide To Stop Having Sex? by prosper86: 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2013
Its ur body,u make d call, ur nt under obligation to have sex wit any man xcept ur husband.Its beta u close ur legs till u get married.
Re: Is It A Crime For A Girl To Decide To Stop Having Sex? by thimbook2(m): 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2013
@chaleee
whch law says dat
zounds like ;Dpimp jive to me
Re: Is It A Crime For A Girl To Decide To Stop Having Sex? by Mustay(m): 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2013
Vivly:

One silly girl told me that she stopped having sex cuz she is trying to revirginize herself. What ever that means.
Well, this is some new word lol Mankind and lust sha. . .
Re: Is It A Crime For A Girl To Decide To Stop Having Sex? by mspee(f): 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2013
Vivly:

Now that's some funny ish! Revirginize? cheesy
Re: Is It A Crime For A Girl To Decide To Stop Having Sex? by mspee(f): 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2013
It's not a crime, it's a choice and should be respected.

(1) (Reply)

10 Omg Facts About Relationships Today!!! / #10 Females You Should NEVER Date / How Long Does It Take A Man To Fall In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.