Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,263 members, 7,977,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:21 PM

Gossip Girl Fan Page - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gossip Girl Fan Page (6245 Views)

SUPERNATURAL Fan Page / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2013
folly65: best couple= nate and serena.. I love jenny humpherey.. love me divas.. Blair and serena.. me love georgina.. Her bitchy attitudes gat me tripping.. Den serena has cool dress sense.. With dat her sharp shape
Wow! Nice description. You must love Gossip Girl,right?
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2013
Danhumprey: Ah! Here's somebody who love Dan! You welcome sweetie. I hope you would gist us about your view of the show. wink

A sucker for good guys o! grin what's not to love about dan? From is cool, calm n collective nature to his smile and faded jeans wink
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 11:21pm On Oct 19, 2013
Adaeze003:

A sucker for good guys o! grin what's not to love about dan? From is cool, calm n collective nature to his smile and faded jeans wink
Just what I like about him. Did you notice that my moniker is the same as the name he used in the show? wink
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 11:30am On Oct 20, 2013
Yea... I noticed wink
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2013
Danhumprey: Wow! Nice description. You must love Gossip Girl,right?
yup.. My best so far.. Done with all d series
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
Adaeze003: Yea... I noticed wink
Well,so far,do you usually wish the show never ended?
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
folly65: yup.. My best so far.. Done with all d series
What do you really love about Georgina? Isn't she too bitchy just like Blair?
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
Danhumprey: What do you really love about Georgina? Isn't she too bitchy just like Blair?
dats exactly wat i love about her.. coupled with her manipulation tatics and how she creates havoc.. She rocks joor
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
folly65: dats exactly wat i love about her.. coupled with her manipulation tatics and how she creates havoc.. She rocks joor
Remember the time she reveal the paternity and maternity of Rufus and Lily over Scott,even against plea from Vanessa and the others against doing such things? Season 3
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2013
Danhumprey: Well,so far,do you usually wish the show never ended?
Yet to finish it. So it depends on how it ended.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
Danhumprey: Remember the time she reveal the paternity and maternity of Rufus and Lily over Scott,even against plea from Vanessa and the others against doing such things? Season 3
during d wedding.. D way she just said it and walked out..hehehe.. Dat gal is smtin else
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
folly65: during d wedding.. D way she just said it and walked out..hehehe.. Dat gal is smtin else
Exactly. Don't you like Chuck and Dan?
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2013
Adaeze003:
Yet to finish it. So it depends on how it ended.
Which season are you currently watching?
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2013
Danhumprey: Exactly. Don't you like Chuck and Dan?
Ahh my bad boy of d upper east side.. And my lonely brooklyn boy.. Me love dem both.. And dis ur moniker sef?? Is dat a way of saying dat u're like him in reality??
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2013
folly65: Ahh my bad boy of d upper east side.. And my lonely brooklyn boy.. Me love dem both.. And dis ur moniker sef?? Is dat a way of saying dat u're like him in reality??
Ofcourse. I'm a real lonely boy. sad But I'm really nice with gals. Maybe that's my undoing that left me lonely. sad
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by bumzel89(f): 5:33am On Oct 21, 2013
...So I finally meet people that loves ... Nice thread.
My favourite act was Dan humprey(can't believe he was ) .... Then chuck bass, the way he talks
Lily(serena's mom) tried oh, how many husbands again?
Then we didn't knw about serena's brother again...
Best couple- nate+(whats the name of that serena's REAL cousin?)
Xoxo
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 6:30am On Oct 21, 2013
Wow! So you love Gossip Girl? Welcome to the thread. What exactly do you love about Dan and Chuck Bass?
bumzel89: ...So I finally meet people that loves ... Nice thread.
My favourite act was Dan humprey(can't believe he was ) .... Then chuck bass, the way he talks
Lily(serena's mom) tried oh, how many husbands again?
Then we didn't knw about serena's brother again...
Best couple- nate+(whats the name of that serena's REAL cousin?)
Xoxo
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 21, 2013
Danhumprey: Ofcourse. I'm a real lonely boy. sad But I'm really nice with gals. Maybe that's my undoing that left me lonely. sad
Its all good
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 9:30am On Oct 21, 2013
folly65: Its all good
Yep.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Ghozye(f): 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2013
I'm so so so happy abt ds thread!

Best couple=Serena n Dan, they were so perfect 2geda!
Best xter female=Serena,I luv her happy-go-lucky attitude *n her figure mks me go ooooooh*
Best xter male=Chuck gee! I luv his bad A.S.S attitude,,lik "I'm rich,so d rest of d world can go 2 hell"
Best couple (d parents)=Lily n Rufus;they mk a superb team!

Don't u jst luv Vannesa's catty eyes??
I luvd d gud old Brooklyn jenny,nt d rich 1 hu's dad got married 2 d almighty Lily Bass
U guys v 4gottn Eric huh?
I hated Georgina n I luvd d way queen B "re-united" he wiv her parents. LoL!
Nate 2 me,wz jst toooo cool n scared of adventures,bt he wz a great guy shaa.
N watever happnd 2 dt studio guy dt gave Serena his ring wc wz 7 or 8 yrs old hu's father got married 2 Eleanor?
Blair wz jst 2 fake n always felt inferior whneva she z nxt 2 queen S ( I no blame her shaa).N she wz so so so stiff @ d photo shoot @ her mother's boutique

Gosh,I cld go on n on 4eva...
I LUV
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2013
Ghozye: I'm so so so happy abt ds thread!

Best couple=Serena n Dan, they were so perfect 2geda!
Best xter female=Serena,I luv her happy-go-lucky attitude *n her figure mks me go ooooooh*
Best xter male=Chuck gee! I luv his bad A.S.S attitude,,lik "I'm rich,so d rest of d world can go 2 hell"
Best couple (d parents)=Lily n Rufus;they mk a superb team!

Don't u jst luv Vannesa's catty eyes??
I luvd d gud old Brooklyn jenny,nt d rich 1 hu's dad got married 2 d almighty Lily Bass
U guys v 4gottn Eric huh?
I hated Georgina n I luvd d way queen B "re-united" he wiv her parents. LoL!
Nate 2 me,wz jst toooo cool n scared of adventures,bt he wz a great guy shaa.
N watever happnd 2 dt studio guy dt gave Serena his ring wc wz 7 or 8 yrs old hu's father got married 2 Eleanor?
Blair wz jst 2 fake n always felt inferior whneva she z nxt 2 queen S ( I no blame her shaa).N she wz so so so stiff @ d photo shoot @ her mother's boutique

Gosh,I cld go on n on 4eva...
I LUV
Wow! Nice description you've got there. You can go on and on,gist us about the show. That's what this thread was created for. You are welcome. smiley
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 23, 2013
Gossip girl!!!! cheesy I loved Serena but I hated how she was always trying to keep Blair happy. I loved Blair's dress sense, so girly, she didn't even wear denim at all throughout the show. I loved Dan but he got uglier when he got into college IMHO. Nate was the finest boy smiley Eric was gay, I wanted to cry sad I hated Jenny's heavy eye shadow but I loved her. Vanessa stole Dan's novel & published it right? I used to like her though. Georgina was..... I dunno. Chuck was my very best. I loved his husky voice & his suits & everything. smiley That's all.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 9:51am On Oct 23, 2013
IfeomaVanessa: Gossip girl!!!! cheesy I loved Serena but I hated how she was always trying to keep Blair happy. I loved Blair's dress sense, so girly, she didn't even wear denim at all throughout the show. I loved Dan but he got uglier when he got into college IMHO. Nate was the finest boy smiley Eric was gay, I wanted to cry sad I hated Jenny's heavy eye shadow but I loved her. Vanessa stole Dan's novel & published it right? I used to like her though. Georgina was..... I dunno. Chuck was my very best. I loved his husky voice & his suits & everything. smiley That's all.
Wow! You must be a real fan of Gossip Girl! cheesy I'm sure you have watched all the seasons?
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 23, 2013
Danhumprey: Wow! You must be a real fan of Gossip Girl! cheesy I'm sure you have watched all the seasons?
Nah, I didn't watch season 6 & I missed some episodes on season 5. My favourite couple was Blair & Chuck. They were perfect for each other.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Toyatc: 11:57am On Oct 23, 2013
Never tired of seeing . From time to time i still go back to it.

Blair Waldof is my best all the way. For me, the name alone depict power. Her dress sense was amazing. She could be so childish and annoying at times, but i love her character.

I admire Serena's legs and shape. For me lonely was not cute especially when he leaves that his hair bushy.
Lily impresses me with the fact that she attracts wealthy men.....lol except Mr. Humprey.
Nate.......cute guy
Chuck Bass......love love love that character.
Best couple for me was lonely boy and S
Oh how can I forget Dorota.........she made me laugh so much.

xoxo
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2013
IfeomaVanessa:
Nah, I didn't watch season 6 & I missed some episodes on season 5. My favourite couple was Blair & Chuck. They were perfect for each other.
I agree with you. It seems Chuck was fit to contain her bitchy attitude,more than Nate,who was obsessed with dating Serena.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2013
Danhumprey: I agree with you. It seems Chuck was fit to contain her bitchy attitude,more than Nate,who was obsessed with dating Serena.
Lol. Yeah
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
IfeomaVanessa:
Lol. Yeah
I was surprised to find out that Eric was gay,because at the early part of the show,he seems to have a crush on Jenny,and both of them were always seen together and you could think they were dating.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2013
Danhumprey: I was surprised to find out that Eric was gay,because at the early part of the show,he seems to have a crush on Jenny,and both of them were always seen together and you could think they were dating.
Maybe he just did it to hide his sexuality. Do you remember Scott Rosson? Rufus & Lily's child?
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Ghozye(f): 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2013
IfeomaVanessa:
Maybe he just did it to hide his sexuality. Do you remember Scott Rosson? Rufus & Lily's child?

yea.Vanessa's mk-shift bf. Lol!

Tlkin of Blair's dress-sense,d clothes were nys,bt her figure made them luk lik dy were hangin on a stick.Jst sayin shaa,,,I prefer Serena's style,she dresses very mature (unlike sm pple usin head bands even in college) gringringrin
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2013
Ghozye:

yea.Vanessa's mk-shift bf. Lol!

Tlkin of Blair's dress-sense,d clothes were nys,bt her figure made them luk lik dy were hangin on a stick.Jst sayin shaa,,,I prefer Serena's style,she dresses very mature (unlike sm pple usin head bands even in college) gringringrin
Lol @ the head bands. I loved those big necklaces Serena used to wear & she had so many jackets!!!
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2013
IfeomaVanessa:
Ofcoz,I do. Georgina blabbed about him on Lily & Rufus wedding day,that led to the wedding being postponed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jennifer Diaries Season 2 & 3 Download Link / Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored / Top Nigeria Movie With Intensive Sexual Display.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.