Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,879 members, 7,952,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:38 PM

How To Get More Customers In Your Bulk Sms Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get More Customers In Your Bulk Sms Business (525 Views)

Latitude-cafe Restaurant Waiters Use Hoverboards To Serve Customers In Ibadan / Gtbank Customers In Diaspora That Cannot Register For Bvn - SOLUTION / Help On Bulk Sms Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get More Customers In Your Bulk Sms Business by sagewonders(m): 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2013
Driving traffic and getting Customers to buy from you tends to get harder every single minute. Yes in Nigeria alone we have over 10,000 BUlk sms portals and everyday over 100 are added to this number. Yes i know this fact because i and my crew builds upto 5 portals perday(Check the latest bulk sms we built here). That been said we know the competition gets tougher every single day.
In this post i would be giving out some tips to get traffic to your bulk sms business.
>>>
ADVERTISE
Everything we do to get new customers or keep exisiting customers balls down to advertisement, from making that phone call to reducing your price and alerting your customers. This is the live blood of any business. To get more customers advertisement is necessary and everything i would be talking about here would hover around it.
Join Forums: As a beginner in the bulk sms industry one major step i took was to be active in forums. Dropping comments with links to your website is a very crucial step as it does not only bring in more customers but adds backlinks to your website. Forums like Nairaland.com has proven to be an active place for people who uses Bulk sms.
Take advantage of Advertising sites: These kind of websites allows you to place free ads of your business on their website. sites like OLX.com, tradestable.com, whitedrum.com,etc allows advertisement on their portal with samples of your pictures.
S.E.O: S.E.O is short for Search Engine Optimization in a lame man’s term it means getting your website to appear in Google and Bing search engines. For instance a potential customer types HOW TO SEND BULK SMS in google, your website should be able to appear with the information required on the first ten suggestion. Take a look at the picture below
Lets assume a potential customer typed FASTEST BULK SMS IN PORT HARCOURT then http://www.superbsms.com which happens to be my end user website will be in their face. Did you see out of 148,000 results? To continously get customers you should optimize your site for search engine optimization.(I would write a post on how to optimize your site for S.E.O in my next post)
Google Adwords: Google adwords is a paid version of S.E.O, READ UP www.sage247.

(1) (Reply)

Origin Heart Boutique / Lessons From First Bank Sme Forum For Enterpreneurs / I Need Your Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.