Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,176 members, 7,887,416 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:36 AM

Actress Kerry Washington Named Best Dressed Woman ... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Kerry Washington Named Best Dressed Woman ... (575 Views)

Kerry Washington Has Ogechi As Igbo Name! / Nigerian Wife&hollywood Actress Kerry Washington, Is The 2013 Best Dressed Woman / Kerry Washington Weds Nnamdi Asomugha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Kerry Washington Named Best Dressed Woman ... by 247tops(m): 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2013
Kerry Washington has been named the World's Best Dressed Woman by People Magazine.The 36-year-old Scandal star headed a list of style icons that included Academy Award-winner Jennifer Lawrence, singer Solange Knowles and actresses Jessica Chastain and Kate Bosworth. The star said she enjoys wearing trainers when she's off red carpet duty and prefers not to wear anything too skintight. 'I don't wear a lot of pants,' she told the publication. 'When I go somewhere I want to know I'm going to be comfortable and I'm dressed appropriately for the event. You're not going to dress the same way at the Inaugural ball as you would at the MTV Awards.'.See list:
Actress Kerry Washington - World's Best Dressed Woman
Academy Award-winner Jennifer Lawrence - Best High Fashion Style
Singer-Songwriter Solange Knowles - Risk-Taking and Confidence
Actress Jessica Chastain - Best Red Carpet Style
Actress Zoe Saldana - Best Denim Style
Actress Lily Collins - Best Up-and-Coming Style
Actress Emma Stone - Classic Style and Timeless Looks

Television Host Nicole Richie - Trend-Setting Style

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Understand Why My Father Married 27 Wives – Femi Kuti / I Will Like To Go Into Music - Bovi / Kalu-kalu-becam The Ultimate Conqueror

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.