Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,616 members, 7,975,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 02:53 AM

What Would Have Been The Fate Of Women Now If Adam Rejected Eve's Apple? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Would Have Been The Fate Of Women Now If Adam Rejected Eve's Apple? (633 Views)

If Adam And Eve Were Whites, Where Did The Blacks Came From? / Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? / What Would Have Happened To Mankind If Adam Did Not Eat The Apple? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Have Been The Fate Of Women Now If Adam Rejected Eve's Apple? by redcliff: 9:31am On Sep 29, 2013
last week when i saw the thread on fp about satan or adam who sinned first, i thought to myself, durin the course of the week, what if Adam rejected the apple from eve? that means he did/would not have sinned against God. what do you think the world would have become right now? would God have cursed all women only, or would they have gone into extinction or be the only ones to go to hell when they die? what if actually, sinning was an original plan, what if adam actually rejected that apple?
Re: What Would Have Been The Fate Of Women Now If Adam Rejected Eve's Apple? by Juell(m): 9:37am On Sep 29, 2013
Well......it was after Adam ate the fruit that both their eyes became opened. So I think if Adam had refused eating the fruit they wld hav probably remained in the garden, am sure God wld hav forgiven the woman.
Re: What Would Have Been The Fate Of Women Now If Adam Rejected Eve's Apple? by redcliff: 10:14am On Sep 29, 2013
sorry for my typos. using my tablet to type.
Re: What Would Have Been The Fate Of Women Now If Adam Rejected Eve's Apple? by redcliff: 10:18am On Sep 29, 2013
Juell: Well......it was after Adam ate the fruit that both their eyes became opened. So I think if Adam had refused eating the fruit they wld hav probably remained in the garden, am sure God wld hav forgiven the woman.

now my question is this, did the man have to eat the apple for both their eyes to be open? arent they two separate individuals?
Re: What Would Have Been The Fate Of Women Now If Adam Rejected Eve's Apple? by Rawpidgin(m): 10:32am On Sep 29, 2013
lol, pastors for dey stand altar dey preach butt nicked, footballers for dey run 4 field wit their joy stick dangling between their legs(female fans 4 dey enjoy sha!), just imagine GEJ go visit obama 4 white house, mitchelle & her daughters go come welcome GEJ. hahahahaha
Re: What Would Have Been The Fate Of Women Now If Adam Rejected Eve's Apple? by redcliff: 11:16am On Sep 29, 2013
Rawpidgin: lol, pastors for dey stand altar dey preach butt nicked, footballers for dey run 4 field wit their joy stick dangling between their legs(female fans 4 dey enjoy sha!), just imagine GEJ go visit obama 4 white house, mitchelle & her daughters go come welcome GEJ. hahahahaha

cheesy grin crazy dude

(1) (Reply)

So She Caught Him, And Kissed Him And... / The Curse Of The Lord / Is There Anything Like Tithing With Your Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.