Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,039 members, 7,966,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 02:17 AM

Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. (41712 Views)

Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video / Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by glory2glory: 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
Oh my God . How long will this senseless killings continue. What sort of blood thirsty demons have possessed these people? How can a human being open fire on innocent children that are sleeping. Oh God, deliver Nigeria from this wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by mu2sa2: 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
Wuse: If u really belief I'm what u s saying identigy ur self corretly and express ur view,it is bettet to live or die by ur believ abi
quote author=banega] damn, not just boko haram, but on all muslims up north.. Infact, the nigerian government should go and borrow syria's chemical weapon from the U.N, before it is destroyed. Anyone who believes in islam, is a potential terrorist.. The only good muslim is a dead muslim. " Islam is a totalitarian theocratic political ideology, it is not a religion. It has not been a religion since 622AD, and we need to have individuals that stand up and say that.. "
And you're a good christian or whatever by spewing this rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
franchizy: In as much as I do not support the killing, I have said it over and over that the declaration of state of emergency or military option is not the panacea to solving the Boko Haram menace.
I have made my stand clear to the FG to liase wit the Northern Elders forum, grant the Boko Haram Amnesty, release all detained members of Boko Haram.
There is need to also involve the Christian Association of Nigeria because 60% of Boko Haram members are chriatians from the South East, South South and South West.
We must realize that Islam is a religion of peace, muslims don't shed blood, kill or involve in unlawful act. The killings in the North is just a game plan to tarnish the norths image.

60% christians?? Are you mad?
You this muslims always wanting to blame the Christians. You and your Mohammed, hell fire go burn you all. Oniranu jatijati

4 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by bado09: 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
MAI TATSINE, BOKO HARAM AND CAN: THE BITTER TRUTH “Marwa Maitatsine, was a Christian until his death!! Back in 1954, there ware series of meetings by the highest body of Christian association in the northern Nigeria, in Jos, which I happened to be the secretary, taking the minutes of that meeting (then, I was an undergraduate student of Christian Theology). Part of the result of that meeting was, to sponsor some people among ‘us’ to go to Arab countries as new Muslim converts, and learn Arabic and Islam. Their mission is to come back to Nigeria as Muslims clerics, use their Islamic knowledge to preach violence, distort original Islamic teachings and if possible cause a riot in the North that will make northern Nigeria a history. Five people were nominated for the job, and sent to Sudan to start their mission. 3 of them refused to come back and execute their plan, but spent the rest of their lives in Sudan as true Muslims. The remaining two; Muhammad Marwa and Birema came back, Marwa was sent to Kano, and Birema was sent to Niamey Niger Republic.”….Pro­ fessor Dauda Ojobi Professor Dauda Ojobi, a former secretary of Northern Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), a retired Professor in Benue State University faculty of Law, the 3rd Reverend Father from northern Nigeria, after Paul Gindiri, and Ganaka, The first Nigerian overseer of Baptist Church in Kaduna, and One time commissioner of Justice in Bauchi State. Mai Tatsine the obsolete version of Boko Haram, which began their reign in late 50’s in Kano and some other parts of Northern Nigeria, their ideologies were similar to that of Boko Haram, they forbade what Islam allowed, and allowed what Islam made haram. They claimed western education is sin, they rejected anything brought by technology, they were popular with saying, wearing a wrist watch is haram, using radios and television is haram e.t.c. (considering the technological advancement of that period). The spiritual leader of Maitatsine movement was Muhammad Marwa a.k.a Mai Tatsine. The Emir of Kano Sanusi, once suspected Maitasine as fake Muslim when he discovered Maitatsine received goods from Vatican Palace. After sarki confirmed his findings, he expelled Maitatsine out of Kano, in early 60’s. Mai Tatsine was later brought back to Kano by Gov. Rimi in 1979. Rimi believed that Maitatsine would help him win his reelection through charm. After the Maitatsine’s death, Shagari, the then President set a Anya Goru panel to investigate the crises. Prof. Dauda has made his submission in that panel, but when the President, saw the report, he said no, the white paper will not be issued on this report, because it may result to crises, so the white paper was not issued, till date. Professor Dauda became Muslim in 1966, after he came back from Rome, where he went to further his studies, in Christian Theology. He is still alive and has become a Muslim preacher for over 40 years. What I quoted above was from his lecture I attended in Bauchi, 2002. Ever since, no any Christian scholar or CAN executive denied this statement from Prof. Dauda . Are they waiting for his death before they deny it? -Security operatives that always claim they want uproot the Boko Haram mayhem did not investigate in that angle, why? -Why the relationship between Jerry Gana (CAN chieftain) and Muhammad Yusuf, founder of Bokoharam? The former has bailed the later from police custody several times. -I see a double standard approach and hypocrisy by the security personnel, in the investigation. -I began to believe Boko Haram is the creation of some enemies of Islam possibly CAN (not Christian), is never a creation of Muslims. -Remember, Hillary Clinton once said Taliban is their creation, to fight Russians. I beg your pardon, if this write up hurts you in any form, it’s not intended, but facts need to be set straight. One love keep us tegeda

5 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by decoco(m): 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
i wonder where twaz stated in the quaran that killing of innocent students nd people and destroying other people's properties wil make your Allah happy

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Memyselfu2009(m): 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
If nysc like make them post me go North na to just forget nysc be that oooo
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by DisneyAngel(f): 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
As @ now 62 dead persons,over 60 female captured n others injured
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Nikapetrelli(f): 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
Shameful,disgraceful n painful death awaits u all
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
Moslems can keep living in denial. but you can check the history of Islam to discouver how Mohammed spread his false religion.
He did it by soaking the soil with the blood of men.

Study Usman Dan Fodio and his spreading of Islam in Nigeria,

Anywhere you have a good number of Moslems and they are not in charge, then expect blood.

Islam is a religion of "peace" but not until after all "infidels" are either forcefully converted or wiped out.

Biafrans beware! We don't belong to the same country with the Jihardists!

For those pf you blaming Jonathan, keep it up. Just know that any nation where soldiers will be deployed to schools to protect the students from being attacked by fellow citizens is a failed state.

More blood will flow, the Jihardists and their sponsors both within and without will not stop until we secure our beloved territories.

One Nigeria is a big lie created by the whiteman!

2 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by idahotajay: 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
Fatdon: Muslims are not happy! They're not
happy in Gaza. They're not happy
in Egypt. They're not happy in
Libya. They're not happy in
Morocco. They're not happy in
Iran. They're not happy in Iraq.
They're not happy in Yemen.
They're not happy in Afghanistan.
They're not happy in Syria. In
Lebanon the're not happy. So,
where are they happy? They're
happy in Australia. They're happy
in England. They're happy in
France. They're happy in Sweden.
They're happy in Norway. They're
happy in USA. They're happy in
every country that is not Islamic!
And who do they blame? Not Islam.
Not their leadership. Not
themselves. THEY BLAME THE
COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN! AND
THEY WANT TO CHANGE THEM TO
BE LIKE THE COUNTRY THEY CAME
FROM, WHERE THEY WERE SO
UNHAPPY. Who says JESUS CHRIST is
not the saviour and the Prince of
peace
too bad for northern nigeria! Too bad!!
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by mu2sa2: 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
Caleboha: Shekau challenged islamic clerics to convince the world he is not abiding by islamic injunctions, non of them did! Why couldn't they? Because there's no sufficient evidence in the Qu'ran to prove it is a religion of Piss! Outright instructions to kill, destroy and loot with an eternal reward in a holy book! With such international awareness, worsening chaos especially in Muslim countries, increasing civilisation, I foresee the END of Islam. A TIME will come when sanity will prevail and reason will be restored. It may take a while, probably a few generations more but mark my words; THINGS will be very different!!! sad
Only a mad man will reply a mad man. Shekau's insane and from your post you belong in the same mental bracket.

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by adepojuot: 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
bado_09: MAI TATSINE, BOKO HARAM AND CAN: THE BITTER TRUTH “Marwa Maitatsine, was a Christian until his death!! Back in 1954, there ware series of meetings by the highest body of Christian association in the northern Nigeria, in Jos, which I happened to be the secretary, taking the minutes of that meeting (then, I was an undergraduate student of Christian Theology). Part of the result of that meeting was, to sponsor some people among ‘us’ to go to Arab countries as new Muslim converts, and learn Arabic and Islam. Their mission is to come back to Nigeria as Muslims clerics, use their Islamic knowledge to preach violence, distort original Islamic teachings and if possible cause a riot in the North that will make northern Nigeria a history. Five people were nominated for the job, and sent to Sudan to start their mission. 3 of them refused to come back and execute their plan, but spent the rest of their lives in Sudan as true Muslims. The remaining two; Muhammad Marwa and Birema came back, Marwa was sent to Kano, and Birema was sent to Niamey Niger Republic.”….Pro­ fessor Dauda Ojobi Professor Dauda Ojobi, a former secretary of Northern Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), a retired Professor in Benue State University faculty of Law, the 3rd Reverend Father from northern Nigeria, after Paul Gindiri, and Ganaka, The first Nigerian overseer of Baptist Church in Kaduna, and One time commissioner of Justice in Bauchi State. Mai Tatsine the obsolete version of Boko Haram, which began their reign in late 50’s in Kano and some other parts of Northern Nigeria, their ideologies were similar to that of Boko Haram, they forbade what Islam allowed, and allowed what Islam made haram. They claimed western education is sin, they rejected anything brought by technology, they were popular with saying, wearing a wrist watch is haram, using radios and television is haram e.t.c. (considering the technological advancement of that period). The spiritual leader of Maitatsine movement was Muhammad Marwa a.k.a Mai Tatsine. The Emir of Kano Sanusi, once suspected Maitasine as fake Muslim when he discovered Maitatsine received goods from Vatican Palace. After sarki confirmed his findings, he expelled Maitatsine out of Kano, in early 60’s. Mai Tatsine was later brought back to Kano by Gov. Rimi in 1979. Rimi believed that Maitatsine would help him win his reelection through charm. After the Maitatsine’s death, Shagari, the then President set a Anya Goru panel to investigate the crises. Prof. Dauda has made his submission in that panel, but when the President, saw the report, he said no, the white paper will not be issued on this report, because it may result to crises, so the white paper was not issued, till date. Professor Dauda became Muslim in 1966, after he came back from Rome, where he went to further his studies, in Christian Theology. He is still alive and has become a Muslim preacher for over 40 years. What I quoted above was from his lecture I attended in Bauchi, 2002. Ever since, no any Christian scholar or CAN executive denied this statement from Prof. Dauda . Are they waiting for his death before they deny it? -Security operatives that always claim they want uproot the Boko Haram mayhem did not investigate in that angle, why? -Why the relationship between Jerry Gana (CAN chieftain) and Muhammad Yusuf, founder of Bokoharam? The former has bailed the later from police custody several times. -I see a double standard approach and hypocrisy by the security personnel, in the investigation. -I began to believe Boko Haram is the creation of some enemies of Islam possibly CAN (not Christian), is never a creation of Muslims. -Remember, Hillary Clinton once said Taliban is their creation, to fight Russians. I beg your pardon, if this write up hurts you in any form, it’s not intended, but facts need to be set straight. One love keep us tegeda
wetin this 1 is talking about??you miss ur drugs??another yaba left.

2 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by sod09(m): 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dereformer:

I keep saying it, Islam is a curse to this world.
can u just shut up
oloriburuku....all u do is shout jesus as if hes ur creator
clueless bastard.....dose blood suckers killing pple re neva a muslim,cos most of d pple day attach naw re muslim,d way u idiots critize islam sometimes i wish GOD can jus slap dat ur useless mouth.....fucking hypocrite
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by mu2sa2: 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
Caleboha: Shekau challenged islamic clerics to convince the world he is not abiding by islamic injunctions, non of them did! Why couldn't they? Because there's no sufficient evidence in the Qu'ran to prove it is a religion of Piss! Outright instructions to kill, destroy and loot with an eternal reward in a holy book! With such international awareness, worsening chaos especially in Muslim countries, increasing civilisation, I foresee the END of Islam. A TIME will come when sanity will prevail and reason will be restored. It may take a while, probably a few generations more but mark my words; THINGS will be very different!!! sad
Only a mad man will reply a mad fellow. Shekau's insane and from your post it's obvious you belong in the same mental bracket.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Willybos(m): 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
Abeg kekenapaep drop me here let me fly 2 UK , may God punish muslem in 9ja

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by juman(m): 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
The happiness of nigeria is turned to sadness by useless leaders.

Hope that they are happy with this senseless situation we are in now.

The root problem is one nigeria.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by carzola(m): 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
franchizy: In as much as I do not support the killing, I have said it over and over that the declaration of state of emergency or military option is not the panacea to solving the Boko Haram menace.
I have made my stand clear to the FG to liase wit the Northern Elders forum, grant the Boko Haram Amnesty, release all detained members of Boko Haram.
There is need to also involve the Christian Association of Nigeria because 60% of Boko Haram members are chriatians from the South East, South South and South West.
We must realize that Islam is a religion of peace, muslims don't shed blood, kill or involve in unlawful act. The killings in the North is just a game plan to tarnish the norths image.
ur a fool, may thunder strike you and cripple ur hands and legs for life.... I dnt care if i get banned for this!.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Watermelon(m): 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
[quote author=idahotajay]too bad for northern nigeria! Too bad!![

Bomb explosion kills at least 33 and injures over 80people today in Peshawar, Pakistan, while another explosion in Iraq killed and injured an unspecified number of people.
Source:aljazeera

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by IYANGBALI: 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
honestly you would be a good spokeman for the boko haram group and the entire muslim world. Now clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by HRHAgek(m): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
Curse.....when its not Kaduna North, its jos north, when not Jos north, northern Zaria, northern Nigeria, north Sudan, north Africa, north Korea. The north and the religion that inhabits it is cursed. Who else agrees?

2 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by laksides: 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
Am preety sure that america is involved in all this bad act that is happening around the muslims world.
They just hated islam naturally
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by IYANGBALI: 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
carzola: ur a fool, may thunder strike you and cripple ur hands and legs for life.... I dnt care if i get banned for this!.
who go ban you for using your right?dem no fit jo

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by IYANGBALI: 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
lakside s: Am preety sure that america is involved in all this bad act that is happening around the muslims world.
They just hated islam naturally
in that case blame islam for that

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by IYANGBALI: 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
HRH Agek: Curse.....when its not Kaduna North, its jos north, when not Jos north, northern Zaria, northern Nigeria, north Sudan, north Africa, north Korea. The north and the religion that inhabits it is cursed. Who else agrees?
gbam,I agree with you
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Uyi168: 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
Muslims re bloodsuckerz! they jst kil,why? they say their religion permits such.imagine! these pple re nt humanz at all-inshort they re beast.ma advice:if u have 1 as a frnd,always watch ur back.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by LajaLaba: 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
sod09: can u just shut up
clueless bastard.....dose blood suckers killing pple re neva a muslim,cos most of d pple day attach naw re muslim,d way u idiots critize islam sometimes i wish GOD can jus slap dat ur useless mouth.....fucking hypocrite
Mumuslam shame on u all
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by sod09(m): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
bfore u clueless.jesus.followers critize islam,where were u wem xtain burn nd eat muslims in jos on jumat day....dat was b4 dis stupid bh came......u shd b able to tink ur dumb brain out dat dis is terrorism not religion war,after all day were no bh during obj,yar adua tenure...its wen dis badluck came in everytin changed education,terrorism,subsidy e.t.c
u shd all ask for forgiveness cos u dnt av rite to critise religion even if its idol worshipper....we preach peace at islam not violence
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by IYANGBALI: 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
juman: The happiness of nigeria is turned to sadness by useless leaders.

Hope that they are happy with this senseless situation we are in now.

The root problem is one nigeria.
the root solution is go our separate ways

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by SirRil(m): 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
Nonybb: They did it for allah. This is the real muslim, others are pretending and compromising and in the sight of allah they are hypocrite. These are ppl in the vineyard of allah and 72 virgins are inevitable. Allah will reward them with houris(with big eye) and energize their manhood with sustained erection and strength. Our prophet is fulfilled at the zeal of his workers. Allahu arkba
. Brother, please, beware of ur utterances lest you incur the wrath of the creator.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by SpenPerson: 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
sod09: can u just shut up

Haba..Oloriburuku ke? Violence is in you guy's blood mehn

4 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by IYANGBALI: 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
sod09: bfore u clueless.jesus.followers critize islam,where were u wem xtain burn nd eat muslims in jos on jumat day....dat was b4 dis stupid bh came......u shd b able to tink ur dumb brain out dat dis is terrorism not religion war,after all day were no bh during obj,yar adua tenure...its wen dis badluck came in everytin changed education,terrorism,subsidy e.t.c
u shd all ask for forgiveness cos u dnt av rite to critise religion even if its idol worshipper....we preach peace at islam not violence
I wonder why you preach peace and your people do the opposite,if you want us to blieve that islam is a religion of peace,those two swords in your symbols should be removed first

2 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by orobs93(m): 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Men Of Power: Nigeria’s Most Influential Power Brokers / Many Injured, Cars Destroyed As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna - Photos / Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.