Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,236 members, 7,923,180 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:56 PM

President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 (71554 Views)

Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat / GEJ Media Chat On AIT, NTA: Live Updates / Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by CharliParker: 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hmmm Niger @ 53yrs where is PHCN since the day before yesterday pls mr President settle ASUU first
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by trent9002(m): 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
Reporter: Thanks for having us
GEJ: Congratulations
Haha, this man should be a comedian

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by BabaAlabi: 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
I am more confused than ever after this media chat. I thought it was supposed to clarify matters instead I am being reminded of deep shii this nation is in. Mark my words this man is still going to rule Nigeria till 2019. Nigerians deserve whatever they get #FuckedUpNation.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by duality(m): 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
Over to the haters...!!!

It is expected.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Nosgidi(m): 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
Not impressed with the way NTA presenters are JOKINGLY asking the president questions..Wish it was Channels television.!!This our president for don hear am hot..
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by millenni(f): 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
He just told d whole wide world he does not know if shekau is dead or not. wat an embarrassment.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
tiwasiaife: I have a frnd who is a top rank office in DSS i think its high time tell him about the insult going on in NL so that they will beam there touch light here and make some arrests. By the time u see urself in kirikiri maximum prison,u will learn hw to talk to the president.
......we dont give a DAMN

5 Likes

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
warrior01:

Can't stomach your ignorance no more; For crying out loud, do you expect the president to sit there and tell the world how many people he travels with and his itinerary? Gosh! and you are a moderator. Shows most of you guys are really empty

I tell you, i might not agree with everything Mr president said but some peoples stupidity on here is unimaginable

2 Likes

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Forwetinnah: 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
All I have to say is STATE UNIVERSITIES should resume academic activities kia kia!

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by atlwireles: 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
KingMEXX: This slowpoke on Nta is a drunk. Look at him talk, he can't even articulate.

"Nigeria will get there" ------When??

"For this person alive(Akinkumi), thanks for reminding me. All Nigerians should contribute to help him".--- NO. plans for yur national hero!? May GEJ be treated the same way his treating our heroes

Your hero Go collect your pension. That's all the nation owns you. I'm tired of theses leeches thinking government owns them something.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Nikapetrelli(f): 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
Finally de kind chat don end,Wetin he talk self??

2 Likes

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
greaterlove: God Almighty has given us the best man to lead us. Haters can go hug transformer. People who have logs of wood in their eyes are trying to remove the small twig in the President's eyes. God bless my President. God bless Nigeria.
My friend go sleep joor angry
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
greaterlove: God Almighty has given us the best man to lead us. Haters can go hug transformer. People who have logs of wood in their eyes are trying to remove the small twig in the President's eyes. God bless my President. God bless Nigeria.

what a pity! sad
some have eyes but cannot see while some just choose not to see.

God bless Nigeria and God bless jona with the common sense to return to Otuoke come 2015

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Dospix(m): 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
EMMA BC: Mr president's use of English is awful. 'Everybody's eyes is on petroleum'....., said GEJ. Asked if he was satisfied with petroleum ministry, he again made no single sense in his response
why were you not elected the president of Nigeria, 'mr. all knowing dictionary'? Instead of concentrating on the issues being discussed you were busy analyzing his use of English.

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Datiboboi: 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
Promhize:

He can't give a specific number! Its not possible, don't ask me why. Just go ask Obama how many people he travels with. And to think you are a Mod on here. No wonder people are allowed to abuse Mr President anyhow, but abusing a nuisance on nairaland is an offence.

Seriously something need to be done about this mess, I'm tired of seating here watching this moderators encourage this act. Is so bad,so so bad.
Nigeria is time to put a stop to this.

We love you our able president

3 Likes

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
People can always see the bad in others if that's what you focus on, but I chose to see the good, and good things come my way. I have learnt from life that only the never-do-wells see the worst in others, when they themselves, have nothing to show from what nature has given them.

This is GEJ's tenure, tomorrow might be mine, so I can only but give him maximum support, cos I expect that from him when I become leader tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by kabba7(m): 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
Kamardiran: GEJ is a joke

With the circus show that just ended I am more convince than ever Jonathan is a CLOWN he is a curse !! Obasanjo was correct that a curse is placed on Nigeria unfortunately he was among those that effect the curse.

2 Likes

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by EMMABC1(m): 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
Did u guys see that show of shame. About three of the journalists got up to leave while the Mr president was still on his seat. What can we call that, disrespect or unprofessionalism?
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
........may ur life be like d way nigeria is being run by GEJ

2 Likes

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Denn(m): 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
tiwasiaife: I have a frnd who is a top rank office in DSS i think its high time tell him about the insult going on in NL so that they will beam there touch light here and make some arrests. By the time u see urself in kirikiri maximum prison,u will learn hw to talk to the president.

Sharrap dia.!

It is people like you that always threaten others because you have a colonel boy friend in the nigerian army..

So, your friends in DSS should start arresting people on NL who have different opinions from yours? What will you do when you become a president? You will shoot them all?

4 Likes

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Funpeter: 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
Chai na whaoo So no specific time for ASUU too call of strike? Is speech is not even inspiring, Gives no hope and above all just the same thing will be repeated in 2015.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by fatherab1: 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
Someone asked me what concrete thing Mr President said, but I didn't have an answer after watching him speak from A-Z
This is his best interview but as empty as ever
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by eaglechild: 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
Thank God this has ended.
What can i say, some blunders- SHEKAU cry, CORRUPTION, ASUU,
Some intelligent answers- POWER, OMBATSE, ETC

On the whole he needs to work on public speech as a whole.

Even with this i cannot see presently any safer person to replace this man.
He will just have to continue.

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by centralgee: 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
I quite enjoyed it, nice one Mr President!
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by tayork(m): 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
Atlast the presidential chat is over....thank u lord for our president, for the corny answers he gave us...thank u lord, click like if Ɣ☺u grateful
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
Lecturers of State Universities have no reason to be on strike.

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by hod898(m): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
eph12:
My broda most of d guys here on this forum are not ready to listen learn anything or see the bigger picture here. Its a pity.
And a big one at that. Most of them used it as an avenue to freely and anonymously display their airheaded ignorance. I can bet with my house that about 90% of the ppl on this thread got not more than 3 points in the recently concluded program. I lament their ignorance
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
For wetin nah?:

Shut up joor..haven't you heard the word "intonation" or "accent"..na everybody go speak like queen Elizabeth, can you even understand a proper english man when he speaks? Rubbish!!

If you werent so hotheaded and unnecessarily emotional, you wouldve easily realized that the person you were replying made a serious grammatical error. Below is what he said:

Mzsolex: Oh lordy, what is He saying? did he ever attended english class?
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by engrfcuksmtin(m): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
Which kain Maupe Ogun. What did she do the last time she was given an opportunity? Those presenters only have mouth when interview less privileged people.
Like Obafaye a.k.a oga at the top
Universities Lecturers MUST be paid based on Internally Generated Revenue of that University. Federal Government is not Father Christmas.

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Vires: 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2013

pls free speech
and am sure they are not that jobless !!!!!!
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by tayolove12(m): 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
If u guys don't like jona go to hell

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (32) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Photo Of Buhari Watching Channels TV In London / Photo Of Iliya Ibrahim Achukwu, NSCDC Officer Killed At Kuje Prison / GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.