Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,545 members, 7,888,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:38 PM

What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? (18816 Views)

When Will The Naija Mentality Of Jubilating Stop When Power Is Restored? / First Thing You Will Do In 2013 / What Is The First Thing You Will Do In 2012? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
i don't do anytin..here in asokoro..dem born nepa well
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
Turn on the pumping machine then charge my phone

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by kennyslim1(m): 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
donigspain: Wey my phone charger?
*runs around in search*
In Nigeria, time na electricity (no be money).

more like electricity na money
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by begwong: 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
A-town:

Are you guys really that jobless. If you are tired, just stop logging unto the site.
mr.Job abi na mr.zuckerberg,why u one take panadol extra for headache wey no dey yr head
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
Kockane: I'll pick up my vaseline and continue watching my p.o.r.n series from where I stopped... kiss

Junkie!
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by pippen213(m): 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
Same too
donphilopus: Charge my phone then iron my clothes
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by yuncka: 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
I shout.......' UP NEPA!!!!! '
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by COvo(m): 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
Jump up first,turn on the pumping machine after that charge my blackberry.Dat 1 dey important.
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by jevic(m): 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
First of all, charge ma phone.
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by InvertedHammer: 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
/

What a country!

In 2013 ?

Primitive people

//

2 Likes

Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
Not used to power outtage. Sorry
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
Put on the water pumping machine!!! Our 'better pass my neighbour' no fit carry pumpiing machine!!! lipsrsealed
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by unclejoe10: 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
_anatomy_01: Wait for 5mins before doing anything cos they WILL take it again grin

You are on point, you can't trust them
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Orikinla(m): 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
I stay where there is power 24/7.
An Island in Rivers state where we don't need and we don't use PHCN and generators. grin
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Abaniwealth(f): 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
Just give thanks to God,then charge my phone.
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by bodejohn(m): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
...wouldn't notice it, I have been living off grid power for 9months, yes 9months, I celebrated 48hrs uninterrupted power supply like a week ago...presently on a test run of 5 days uninterrupted supply.

The best gift of nature to mankind is the sun...
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by pembisco(m): 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
Charge ma nokia torchlight cos i use it wen they eventualy kill d light
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by SenatorM(m): 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
Charge my phone n switch on
d Tv
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Anuoluwap(m): 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
I'll quickly go to charge my iQ....if you grab what i meant click like keep it coming
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by mightyleks(m): 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
Charge my phone
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by oluxy(m): 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
Put on my electronics; jst dt..
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Anuoluwap(m): 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
speedyboi: Not used to power outtage. Sorry
Na wash
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Osarieme415(m): 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
Charge my phone and switch on the pumping machine
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Ninilowo(m): 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
Charge all communication gadgetz......iron cloths(if any)................pump water to the tank........power the washing machine (if there are cloths to wash)............any other thing can follow.
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
ebyjoyken: May God deliver you.

My dear he does not need God for that; if you care enough you can deliver him. cheesy
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by timwezzb(m): 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
I'll wait till ASUU Call Off Strike b4 I do any thinggrin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by t4dec(f): 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
I charge my fone nd do sum ironin bt along side i quickly switch on my tv to Telemundo prgrams.wink
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by tommyrondo: 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
Kockane: I'll pick up my vaseline and continue watching my p.o.r.n series from where I stopped... kiss
bros r u serious? Abeg desist 4rm it.it aint healthy. Me I'll 1st look 4 my bb charger
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Abbey2sam(m): 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
Charge my phone and also plug the lappy cuz I use it to charge my phone......................

Next is film
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by adepentane1(m): 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
(1)
Shout UP NEPA
(2)
Wait for 5 mins before doing anything, cos the light can go again.
(3)
Plug my phones, system and the others will fall into place.
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
tommyrondo: bros r u serious? Abeg desist 4rm it.it aint healthy. Me I'll 1st look 4 my bb charger

bros what is not healthy; him having a natural urge or how he handles it? cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Did You Discover Nairaland? / Photo: An Undergraduate Of Yabatech Is Missing, Parents Worried / Baby Soup In China [must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.