Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:27 PM

2go Madness:guys Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2go Madness:guys Why? (1023 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? / Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2go Madness:guys Why? by Kirinwa: 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
If you see how guys canvass and hustle for supposedly girls on 2go you will shout!Guys like seriously are girls so rare that you have to disgrace yourselves in 2go?

If you think am lying just change your nickname in 2go to that of a girl.Add requests will chase you out.When I did I could barely chat and had to logout.1 managed to be added by mistake and it was like Choi! shocked This babe is a guy o. grin

Guys please stop cheapening us nah.If you need a girl just dress up and go out.By the time you talk to 10 girls 1 girl will accept.If it doesn't happen im me I will refer you to Mountain of fire.Evil men in Village are not sleeping.
Re: 2go Madness:guys Why? by Kirinwa: 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dayuuuuum!
Re: 2go Madness:guys Why? by lilTunechi(m): 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
Yabaleft.org.ng/nairalandbrance.phpKIRinwa
Re: 2go Madness:guys Why? by Kirinwa: 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
lilTunechi: Yabaleft.org.ng/nairalandbrance.phpKIRinwa

So these people finally suceeded in doing this to you?Oh this world is wicked! embarassed sad
Re: 2go Madness:guys Why? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
That's quite true... There was a day i changed my 2go room name 2 Precious....Oh boy see as guys dey add me left,back,right n front. Its crazy mehn!
Re: 2go Madness:guys Why? by Emaprince: 4:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
Guseh: That's quite true... There was a day i changed my 2go room name 2 Precious....Oh boy see as guys dey add me left,back,right n front. Its crazy mehn!
like say dem dey hardly see women everywhere they go.

I've not interested in any of them including facebook...I only did yahoo messenger chat when i was below twenty and grew up to realize that they doesn't make sense..Then I tried creating an I.D with female name and there was a riot of 'hello'..'hello'..'hello' every seconds.

Now If I feel like reaching a friend, then i'll call his line.and if i need a girl,I'll select from the ones I encounter dailly.

But I think ladies are enjoying the attention.that's why 99% of them are always busy on their BB etc
Re: 2go Madness:guys Why? by mysticgal(f): 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
so 2go is still there,abeg the tin is for kids..
Re: 2go Madness:guys Why? by Mikocake(m): 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
[quote author=mysticgal]so 2go is still there,abeg the tin is for k

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Do You See Women Who Take Gifts From Men / The Deadliest And Most Agonizing Night Ever!!!<you Gata See This> / Sleeping In Your Boyfriend/girlfriend House: Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.