Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,773 members, 7,882,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:26 AM

Caribbean Bride + Moroccan Groom - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Caribbean Bride + Moroccan Groom (2557 Views)

The Caribbean Islands Where Indigenes Speak Igbo And Yoruba / Why Cant Nigerian Beaches Be Like This? Like Caribbean Beaches / Caribbean Indigenes Speak Igbo & Yoruba Languages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caribbean Bride + Moroccan Groom by onila(f): 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
smiley rare n nice combination

1 Like

Re: Caribbean Bride + Moroccan Groom by onila(f): 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
smiley

1 Like

Re: Caribbean Bride + Moroccan Groom by onila(f): 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: Caribbean Bride + Moroccan Groom by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
rare? hardly lolz. grin

nice pix tho. smiley
Re: Caribbean Bride + Moroccan Groom by Deiok(m): 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
Truely rare union. cool
Re: Caribbean Bride + Moroccan Groom by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
onila have you any more pix of their ceremony? smiley
Re: Caribbean Bride + Moroccan Groom by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
Awwwww nicecheesy

Mine will be Igbo bride + Italian groomcheesy

Amen!!!!grin
Re: Caribbean Bride + Moroccan Groom by PAPAAFRICA: 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
mechummy: Awwwww nicecheesy

Mine will be Igbo bride + Italian groomcheesy

Amen!!!!grin
Re: Caribbean Bride + Moroccan Groom by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
PAPA AFRICA:
Park well
Re: Caribbean Bride + Moroccan Groom by Ajuran: 1:18am On Sep 30, 2013
The black chick must have used witch craft, she looks ugly.

And you negroids have an inferiority complex making a thread about this, because you seek acceptance and shocked that anyone can marry your gorillas you call women.
Re: Caribbean Bride + Moroccan Groom by onila(f): 1:43am On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran: The black chick must have used witch craft, she looks ugly.

And you negroids have an inferiority complex making a thread about this, because you seek acceptance and shocked that anyone can marry your gorillas you call women.

I have made several inter racial wedding threads

I decided to put this one up because its rare to see arab men dating outside their race talkless of dating a black women
Re: Caribbean Bride + Moroccan Groom by Ajuran: 1:48am On Sep 30, 2013
onila:

I have made several inter racial wedding threads

I decided to put this one up because its rare to see arab men dating outside their race talkless of dating a black women

Why does that matter, do you ever see posting pictures of Somali marrying non somali. Its not an achievement. Your race is so submissive its not even funny.
Re: Caribbean Bride + Moroccan Groom by PAPAAFRICA: 1:51am On Sep 30, 2013

you made a thread about mixed somalis.

2 Likes

Re: Caribbean Bride + Moroccan Groom by Ajuran: 1:57am On Sep 30, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: you made a thread about mixed somalis.

correction. I made a thread about half somalis. because i was proving my point that half somalis dont look somali.

This is just gloating over a hairy arab taking away one of your better looking women. This is not pride.

Where is your pride. Jesus christ (am not even christian).
Re: Caribbean Bride + Moroccan Groom by somegirl1: 1:59am On Sep 30, 2013

how about the one on somalinet about an arab woman marrying your black somalian brother?
Re: Caribbean Bride + Moroccan Groom by Ajuran: 2:06am On Sep 30, 2013
some-girl:

how about the one on somalinet about an arab woman marrying your black somalian brother?

somalis are not black. show proof cause somalis name call those who marry outside our ethnicity.

you guys have an inferiority complex just posting pictures of an arab marrying your woman makes you happy because you feel like you are worth something. Thats sad.
Re: Caribbean Bride + Moroccan Groom by Ajuran: 2:08am On Sep 30, 2013
Just saw the somalinet on the arab woman marrying somali man. The whole thing was about how expensive the wedding was and the title is Arab Somali Wedding.

It was women talking about how the wedding looked, and you guys are talking about how the guy is arab. inferiority complex. you guys have entire threads talking about other races.
Re: Caribbean Bride + Moroccan Groom by somegirl1: 2:22am On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran: Just saw the somalinet on the arab woman marrying somali man. The whole thing was about how expensive the wedding was and the title is Arab Somali Wedding.

It was women talking about how the wedding looked, and you guys are talking about how the guy is arab. inferiority complex. you guys have entire threads talking about other races.

just shut up... I've read the comments. You all were in awe. That wedding didn't even look half as expensive as a moderate Nigerian wedding.
And that man is at least 5 shades darker than I am in the summer.

1 Like

Re: Caribbean Bride + Moroccan Groom by PAPAAFRICA: 4:34am On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

correction. I made a thread about half somalis. because i was proving my point that half somalis dont look somali.

This is just gloating over a hairy arab taking away one of your better looking women. This is not pride.

Where is your pride. Jesus christ (am not even christian).

no, you could have posted a couple of pictures in a post which you spoke about such a thing and be done with it. but no, you made an entire thread. Onila also made a thread about marriage between a AA and a Nigerian. its just the cultures she's interested in. get over yourself.

1 Like

Re: Caribbean Bride + Moroccan Groom by Ajuran: 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
some-girl:

just shut up... I've read the comments. You all were in awe. That wedding didn't even look half as expensive as a moderate Nigerian wedding.
And that man is at least 5 shades darker than I am in the summer.

in awe? seriously, its a bunch of women discussing the video of the wedding and the dancing. Do you know how many somalis and yemenis marry? their is an entire group of people in somalia who are a mix of somali and arab.

You guys have sick inferiority complex. to say other wise is to lie to yourself.
PAPA AFRICA: no, you could have posted a couple of pictures in a post which you spoke about such a thing and be done with it. but no, you made an entire thread. Onila also made a thread about marriage between a AA and a Nigerian. its just the cultures she's interested in. get over yourself.

Son. Anyone here knows that i am against Somalis mixing with anyone because they no longer look somali. Do not project your inferiority complex on the somali people.
Re: Caribbean Bride + Moroccan Groom by somegirl1: 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

in awe? seriously, its a bunch of women discussing the video of the wedding and the dancing. Do you know how many somalis and yemenis marry? their is an entire group of people in somalia who are a mix of somali and arab.

You guys have sick inferiority complex. to say other wise is to lie to yourself.

Son. Anyone here knows that i am against Somalis mixing with anyone because they no longer look somali. Do not project your inferiority complex on the somali people.

Doesn't matter which of your fellow non-entities discussed the video. The fact is: the topic was started on your website, it was discussed, several were in awe, end of.
Re: Caribbean Bride + Moroccan Groom by Ajuran: 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
some-girl:

Doesn't matter which of your fellow non-entities discussed the video. The fact is: the topic was started on your website, it was discussed, several were in awe, end of.

awe? lmao. So they are in awe of a somali marrying an arab? when their are hundreds of thousands of somalis and arabs who are mixed called REER XAAMAR, REER BARAWE in somalia. lol

Like i said, the inferiroty here is amazing.
Re: Caribbean Bride + Moroccan Groom by somegirl1: 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

awe? lmao. So they are in awe of a somali marrying an arab? when their are hundreds of thousands of somalis and arabs who are mixed called REER XAAMAR, REER BARAWE in somalia. lol

Like i said, the inferiroty here is amazing.

I would quote comments from that post if I considered it worth my time.
Anyways, when one of you at least makes this list http://www.forbes.com/billionaires/ or this http://www.forbes.com/lists/2011/89/africa-billionaires-11_land.html, your opinion may be worth listening to.
Re: Caribbean Bride + Moroccan Groom by Ajuran: 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
some-girl:

I would quote comments from that post if I considered it worth my time.
Anyways, when one of you at least makes this list http://www.forbes.com/billionaires/ or this http://www.forbes.com/lists/2011/89/africa-billionaires-11_land.html, your opinion may be worth listening to.

Lol, your comparing 20 million somalis to 170 million nigerians. ofcourse in terms of numbers their will be more nigerians as their more nigerians. 8 times more to be exact.

Why do you guys have high rate of HIV, why were you guys slaves?
Re: Caribbean Bride + Moroccan Groom by somegirl1: 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

Lol, your comparing 20 million somalis to 170 million nigerians. ofcourse in terms of numbers their will be more nigerians as their more nigerians. 8 times more to be exact.

Pathetic excuse, smaller countries than somalia are represented. Besides, since you think you are all that, population size shouldn't be a factor.

1 Like

Re: Caribbean Bride + Moroccan Groom by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
-fallingback-

let the retarded argument continue. tongue
Re: Caribbean Bride + Moroccan Groom by Ajuran: 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
some-girl:

Pathetic excuse, smaller countries than somalia are represented. Besides, since you think you are all that, population size shouldn't be a factor.

idiot, we are comparing somalia and nigeria. Besides even with all your people, Somalis have never been slaves, and all your people were slaves.

Your national langauge is English. And some white women named your country. your a sad race.

any way grab your ankles, i will end your misery.
Re: Caribbean Bride + Moroccan Groom by Ajuran: 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
*Kails*:
-fallingback-

let the retarded argument continue. tongue

why you sticking your tongue out?
Re: Caribbean Bride + Moroccan Groom by kandiikane(m): 4:19am On Oct 03, 2013
PAPA AFRICA:

Looll

@topic, I wonder how they dealt with seeing the tracks if the old women are the type to never come across extensions before. grin

Subhanallah!
Re: Caribbean Bride + Moroccan Groom by kandiikane(m): 4:22am On Oct 03, 2013
Ajuran:

You guys have sick inferiority complex. to say other wise is to lie to yourself. They are using the AAs as inspirations to have rights in the country as 'black people'

Yo check one of onilas thread, somalis are being discriminated against and they live in poverty in yemen. They are like the untouchables of yemen.
Re: Caribbean Bride + Moroccan Groom by Ajuran: 4:36am On Oct 03, 2013
kandiikane:

Yo check one of onilas thread, somalis are being discriminated against and they live in poverty in yemen. They are like the untouchables of yemen.

Not true. Somalis are not part of yemeni society in general and have never been. Those who have come there are refugees and unlike the ethiopans and eritreans; the somalis are not returned back to their home country.
Re: Caribbean Bride + Moroccan Groom by kandiikane(m): 5:07am On Oct 03, 2013
Ajuran:

Not true. Somalis are not part of yemeni society in general and have never been. Those who have come there are refugees and unlike the ethiopans and eritreans; the somalis are not returned back to their home country.

That's the point. They are not part of the yemen society, they live on the outskirts of the city in slums.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite / 3rd Generation Nigerians Abroad / PHOTO: Native Woman Goes Shopping Braless And Leaves Customers Shocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.