Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,383 members, 7,943,966 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:01 AM

Need Anyone Help Asap - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Need Anyone Help Asap (459 Views)

I Need Your Help Asap / My Dell Studio 1535 Battery Is Not Charging, Can Anyone Help Me? / Hi Can Anyone Help, My Laptops Seems To Be Over-heating,told 2 Get A Cooler? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Anyone Help Asap by maussy: 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
Pls I just subscribe for airtel blackberry which is 1500,want to use it for browsing on my laptop so instantly I finish all the setting it do browse but later not browsing anymore,what exactly is wrong ?
Re: Need Anyone Help Asap by otokpamike(m): 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
its still working on laptop,i m using my laptop to sent this to you with the blackberry sub.just use blackberry desktop manager and connect your phone with it.click on tool and goto mobile internet setting and do the following...username...internet,,,,,password..internet and then accesspoint..internet.ng.airtel.com and lunch.thats all you need.beter stil if you ve hotspot on your phone and ur lapy is wireless then you are good to go no stress of settings.just connect and enjoy.The only one that dosent connect now is etisalat.
Re: Need Anyone Help Asap by maussy: 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
The problem is that I've put the sim inside my modem and still not browsing yet and someone told me to load another 100naira credit to subscribe 10mb and I must make sure I use it finish so that the data will be going so I'm really confused about this cos I don't understand it anymore,I've done all the necessary setting on the modem still not browsing...tired
Re: Need Anyone Help Asap by otokpamike(m): 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
Yes it works too.u can use it on pc and any phone.d last i use it was like a month back and it works for me,so try it.d mb wil be added to that of d bb own.ok
Re: Need Anyone Help Asap by maussy: 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
Thanks its working on my lappy now,I'm very grateful

(1) (Reply)

Computer / Moncler Down Jacket More Fancy, More Vivid / Building The MAC Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.