Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,842 members, 7,945,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:24 AM

Presidential Media Chat Is On. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Media Chat Is On. (470 Views)

Buhari Holds Presidential Media Chat Wednesday / Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat / Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Media Chat Is On. by HezronLorraine(m): 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
Let's all tune in to NTA/AIT for the live coverage.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Media Chat Is On. by GSKing: 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
I used to wonder why GEJ was always called el retardeen names. Curiousity led me to my tv, i dnt see anything wrong with the Doc. From all indications, anyone thats not deaf can attest to the fact that this man is very intelligent. Very brilliant man there (lol, he said its not yet time for people to start asking if he'll contest in the next presidential election, very intelligent man). He's my man and he deserves all my respect.
Re: Presidential Media Chat Is On. by HezronLorraine(m): 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
GSKing: I used to wonder why GEJ was always called el retardeen names. Curiousity led me to my tv, i dnt see anything wrong with the Doc. From all indications, anyone thats not deaf can attest to the fact that this man is very intelligent. Very brilliant man there (lol, he said its not yet time for people to start asking if he'll contest in the next presidential election, very intelligent man). He's my man and he deserves all my respect.
Jona is a man of many things I believe.he has delivered failed promises to many Nigerians but he is intelligent or became intelligent because of many nigerians.

Thread would be locked soon,there's another thread on frontpage.
Re: Presidential Media Chat Is On. by GSKing: 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Jona is a man of many things I believe.he has delivered failed promises to many Nigerians but he is intelligent or became intelligent because of many nigerians.

Thread would be locked soon,there's another thread on frontpage.
some truth there hez, cunningly sidelining issues that ought to be thrashed out...
I saw that thread too, no prb
Re: Presidential Media Chat Is On. by HezronLorraine(m): 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
GSKing:
some truth there hez, cunningly sidelining issues that ought to be thrashed out...
I saw that thread too, no prb
Let's keep this thread alive till it's locked.

Yeah,that's a characteristics trait of Goodluck.He as this attitude of attributing his every achievements as the scorecard for development.Take a look at the opening of the chat where he talked about establishing at least one Degree awarding Institution in every state.To him that's success.then one of the journalists asked if we should be placing our hopes on the establishment of these universities alone or their state of welfare I.e ASUU.again he dodged it with another subject,that apart from the 9 budgets there are other points of the agencises e.gPDF.

(1) (Reply)

History Of Elections In Nigeria - Results And Footnotes / Thoughts On Nigeria's Creation Of A COIN Based Division ? / Re:To Gej on(aviation MINISTER). Let Her Be Or Replace Me With Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.