Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,731 members, 7,875,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

Top 10 Plastic Surgery Fails - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Plastic Surgery Fails (8547 Views)

Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) / Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) / Worst Clebrity Plastic Surgery (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Plastic Surgery Fails by LushGreenz: 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
Not everyone is happy with all their body parts and some even take to having surgery to make themselves look different, the only problem is they become addicted to it, and end up going back for more surgery until in the end, they look a lot worse than when they started the surgery! Here is a list of our top 10 plastic surgery fails.

10. Michaela Romanini

Meet Michaela, famous for her collagen abuse on her lips. Only 40 years old, and after a lot of surgery and a lot of money spent, her lips end up looking worse!

9. Amanda Lepore

Once a young boy, Amanda has become the most famous transsexual after countless surgeries. She had her first plastic surgery at age 15, and shortly after had a sex change.

8. Jackie Stallone

Famous for having probabaly the most different types of surgery on her face including, eyebrow lifts, cheek implants and several nose jobs.

7. Donatella Versace

Famous fashion designer Donatella has gone through drastic changes and ended up turning herself into a caricature.

MORE TO COME

Re: Top 10 Plastic Surgery Fails by LushGreenz: 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
6. Eric Sprague

A.K.A Lizard Man!

5. Dennis Avner

Dennis Avner – The first cat man!

4. Pete Burns

Pete Burns was a member of the famous band Dead or Alive, he was a front man in the band.

3. Michael Jackson

Need we explain who this is? He is the most well known pop star, the king of pop!

Re: Top 10 Plastic Surgery Fails by LushGreenz: 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
2. Jocelyn Wildenstein

The $4 Million Monster, and yes that is how much she’s spent on herself, not her net worth.

1. Hang Mioku
Hang was a very pretty lady, she started off with a nose job, and then got lips and cheeks done until she was addicted to surgery. Unable to pay for it anymore she tried a homemade job which led to her injecting herself with cooking oil which has now left her scarred for life with face she never wanted

Hang's story will transfix you,will blow your mind how an once - beautiful woman could get so obsessed with Plastic Surgery. Read more here folks --->
http://www.boltedmedia.com/plastic-surgery-addict-injected-cooking-oil-into-her-face-before-after-images/

Re: Top 10 Plastic Surgery Fails by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ewww
Re: Top 10 Plastic Surgery Fails by homesteady(m): 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
OMG! Now I'm gonna have a nightmare! cry
Re: Top 10 Plastic Surgery Fails by homesteady(m): 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
Re: Top 10 Plastic Surgery Fails by stan4b(m): 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
Wen d value of a thing is nt known,abuse is inevitable.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Plastic Surgery Fails by Lolitua(f): 8:55am On Sep 30, 2013
Am scared....aigoooooo
Re: Top 10 Plastic Surgery Fails by HezronLorraine(m): 11:09am On Sep 30, 2013
Beautiful-Just the way you are.People should learn to appreciate themselves.though some extreme cases needs correctional surgeries.only those.can I endorse.
Re: Top 10 Plastic Surgery Fails by chukxie(m): 11:27am On Sep 30, 2013
Lolitua: Am scared....aigoooooo

Aigoooooo! I think you watch a lot of Korean movies! Aigooooo! grin
Re: Top 10 Plastic Surgery Fails by mysticgal(f): 11:48am On Sep 30, 2013
it is good to have a healthy self esteem,i can't seem to understand,why they spend so much to end up like vampires,haha desperation even make one listed inject cooking oil into her bodyangry
Re: Top 10 Plastic Surgery Fails by mysticgal(f): 11:52am On Sep 30, 2013
i noticed they were all ugly before the surgery except for the third oneundecided
Re: Top 10 Plastic Surgery Fails by Lolitua(f): 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
chukxie:

ya...jez addictd 2 it
Re: Top 10 Plastic Surgery Fails by Lolitua(f): 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
chukxie:

ya..jez addictd 2 it
Re: Top 10 Plastic Surgery Fails by angelTI(f): 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
Odikwa crazy and scary.
Re: Top 10 Plastic Surgery Fails by Defaramade(m): 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2013
Gross!!! Grrrrrrrh #*vomits*#
Re: Top 10 Plastic Surgery Fails by InsaneTamie(m): 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
Its not irritating jor...its fucking HILARIOUS tho..neva try play God. cheesy
Re: Top 10 Plastic Surgery Fails by switdil(f): 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2013
See as them use their money buy wetin dey kill them
Em wan fyn pass
Mtcheeww
Re: Top 10 Plastic Surgery Fails by nestaAK(m): 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
Self made carricature grin. I laugh...
Re: Top 10 Plastic Surgery Fails by Olajumokeibk(f): 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
How perilous!!!

*spits out and leaves thread*

In btw, Mods; front page ...fast!!!
Re: Top 10 Plastic Surgery Fails by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 02, 2013
OMG!!!

are these humans or monsters

(1) (Reply)

If She Is Your Lecturer, Will You Afford To Miss A Class? - Twitter User / Nollywood Actor, Jim Iyke Converts To Islam (Photos) / Hot Photos Of Nigerian Fitness Trainer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.