Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,189 members, 7,943,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:11 AM

I Only Had A Pact On Single Term Based On 7 Year Tenure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Only Had A Pact On Single Term Based On 7 Year Tenure (608 Views)

'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari / GEJ Seeks Two-year Tenure Elongation Ostensibly To Create New Constitution, / Jonathan Proposes 7-year Single Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Only Had A Pact On Single Term Based On 7 Year Tenure by Femmyfamous4u(m): 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
GEJ just revealed in the ongoing media chat that he only agreed to a single tenure for a 7 year regime that he has in mind. GEJ knows quite alright that the constitution allows 4 year for a single tenure and 8 years for a re-election. When he observed that seeking a re-election would negate the provision of the 1999 constitution, he was so quick to propose a 7-year single tenure which was given a vote of no confidence and disallowed with vehemence. When 7-year single tenure failed, then, he seeks a re-election. All I see here is narcissism and megalomania.
Re: I Only Had A Pact On Single Term Based On 7 Year Tenure by alaoeri: 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
U dey mind the otueke fisherman.
Re: I Only Had A Pact On Single Term Based On 7 Year Tenure by PapaBrowne(m): 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
Femmyfamous4u: GEJ just revealed in the ongoing media chat that he only agreed to a single tenure for a 7 year regime that he has in mind. GEJ knows quite alright that the constitution allows 4 year for a single tenure and 8 years for a re-election.[b] When he observed that seeking a re-election would negate the provision of the 1999 constitution, [/b]he was so quick to propose a 7-year single tenure which was given a vote of no confidence and disallowed with vehemence. When 7-year single tenure failed, then, he seeks a re-election. All I see here is narcissism and megalomania.

Are you seriously serious? Seeking re-election would negate the provisions of the constitution?? What country are you from??
Please state you name and Local Government area lets be sure you are Nigerian.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Crash Update: Agagu’s Wife Not Involved, Son Survives / Humanity And Against By Wole Soyinka / Teaparty: Tinubu And Fashola Have Cases With EFCC. Advertisement No Dey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.