Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,019 members, 7,987,656 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 02:00 PM

Tecno M7 Specifications And Features - Phones (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno M7 Specifications And Features (128668 Views)

Tecno M5 Specifications And Features Leaked / Tecno D7 Full Specifications And Features / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by Rdduite(m): 11:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
yeah u can play
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by flawless911(m): 11:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
iheanyi40: Flawless shey u dey use 32gig ,how much u buy am
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by iheanyi40(m): 11:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
flawless911: 3k
cool tanku
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by AnitaAnnie(f): 5:16am On Nov 27, 2013
Mcbussy:

Anita u too much!!!....I'm so feeling u grin....the NonnyG dumb true true,maybe he expects Tecno to write his daddy's name on the front of their devices grin
The thing tire me oh. Dumb people with dumb mentality
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by ebiye55(m): 6:11am On Nov 27, 2013
flawless911: 3k

hope theres no problem swapping the mem card that came wit d fone for another? Did you copy all the data to the new card?
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by flawless911(m): 8:02am On Nov 27, 2013
ebiye55:

hope theres no problem swapping the mem card that came wit d fone for another? Did you copy all the data to the new card?
No problem.. My 32gig was already loaded b4.. all i did was slot it into d fone and started using it
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by zonty: 9:32am On Nov 27, 2013
sexy sweetus m7.
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by zonty: 10:01am On Nov 27, 2013
Guyz plz how can I disable dat sound stuff on camera 360?
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by NONNYG: 10:20am On Nov 27, 2013
Mcbussy:

Anita u too much!!!....I'm so feeling u grin....the NonnyG dumb true true,maybe he expects Tecno to write his daddy's name on the front of their devices grin
even at ur age, u still talk like a kid
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by ebiye55(m): 10:47am On Nov 27, 2013
I have a friend that says 'haba, the fine toooo big! (TM7), I've not seen it physically, guys that habe it, what do u think?
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by zonty: 11:28am On Nov 27, 2013
ebiye55: I have a friend that says 'haba, the fine toooo big! (TM7), I've not seen it physically, guys that habe it, what do u think?
It all boils down to individual differences. I prefer big screens someone may prefer small ones. So u see this device is just perfect for me. What abt u? What appears big for someone might not be so for another.
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by orobosa26(m): 11:55am On Nov 27, 2013
since I bought dis phone phcn ain't fair toward my ba3...so am still using my ex-phone(infinix x350 ba3) 1400mAh on my m7 and d ba3 is lasting more dan I expected....

#Team M7 rules

1 Like

Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by johnj7818(m): 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
pls guyz, i need clearification on this! Is m7 16million colours or 250k?
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by zonty: 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2013
#Team M7 rules[/quote]
Oh yh 4iva
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by zonty: 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2013
zonty: Guyz plz how can I disable dat sound stuff on camera 360?
Someone help na
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by dohlahpo: 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
Plz guys i heard dis phone weighs alot.z t true??dats d nly tin kipin m 4rm purchasn it yet...
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by zonty: 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2013
dohlahpo: Plz guys i heard dis phone weighs alot.z t true??dats d nly tin kipin m 4rm purchasn it yet...
Lolz. Dats false. Hv used l3 which was 3.5 inches and can tell ya dat L3 weighs Dan dis m7
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by dohlahpo: 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
Thnks man..aw much dd u get urz
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by amjoseph19: 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
johnj7818: pls guyz, i need clearification on this! Is m7 16million colours or 250k?
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by johnj7818(m): 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
am_joseph19:
thanks
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by sambo4allyahoocom: 5:56am On Nov 28, 2013
M7 or not, i tink phantom stil rule... in M7 u cnt switch 3g on both sim, no powerbank in case of power blackout in ur Area, dat is why i dnt like dis company cos it seems dey re producin new phone evryweek, one may b confuse whic model to go afta... But afta selling my phantom A an goes to check d species of dis M7, i tink i wil stick wit phantom cos i tink its d best techno product so far... Phantom A+ on my mind..
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by Nocojp: 7:05am On Nov 28, 2013
there's nothing wrong with TECNO on the front of the phone but if you dont like it delete it and write your grandfather name there RUBBISH, I love my m7

1 Like

Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by NONNYG: 7:34am On Nov 28, 2013
Nocojp: there's nothing wrong with TECNO on the front of the phone but if you dont like it delete it and write your grandfather name there RUBBISH, I love my m7
tell urself d truth, u would have preferred if TECNO is not written at d front,,, b4 u insult someone pls try to insult urself first, cheers,,,, Gionee G2 on point
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by Mcbussy(m): 8:31am On Nov 28, 2013
to me dis is pure insanity....u want samsung,but u cant afford it so u bought Tecno and lie to pple its samsung cos tecno isnt written in front of it.......then u must have steewpid pple like urself around u.cos if they're not smart enuf to know d difference between a Tecno and a samsung,they should atleast be smart enuf to know dat "Samsung" is clearly written in front of every Samsung device.

well,i dont blame u for ur typical,crude Nigerian mentality,d behaviour is engraved in ur DNA.

just reason straight and know dat Samsung wasnt always a fancy brand,once upon a time,Nokia and even Sony-ericsson used to bully dem in almost every market b4 andrioid came to their rescue.there's no crime in buying a more affordable,quality brand within ur budgeted price range,but then,nigerians always wanna prove what they're not or live above their means.

4 Likes

Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by solomonbrown64: 8:40am On Nov 28, 2013
Mcbussy: to me dis is pure insanity....u want samsung,but u cant afford it so u bought Tecno and lie to pple its samsung cos tecno isnt written in front of it.......then u must have steewpid pple like urself around u.cos if they're not smart enuf to know d difference between a Tecno and a samsung,they should atleast be smart enuf to know dat "Samsung" is clearly written in front of every Samsung device.

well,i dont blame u for ur typical,crude Nigerian mentality,d behaviour is engraved in ur DNA.

just reason straight and know dat Samsung wasnt always a fancy brand,once upon a time,Nokia and even Sony-ericsson used to bully dem in almost every market b4 andrioid came to their rescue.there's no crime in buying a more affordable,quality brand within ur budgeted price range,but then,nigerians always wanna prove what they're not or live above their means.

lol....dats wicked from u
I wonder y sum ppl like living in FALSE pretense ....deceiving demselves

2 Likes

Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by zonty: 8:46am On Nov 28, 2013
Mcbussy: to me dis is pure insanity....u want samsung,but u cant afford it so u bought Tecno and lie to pple its samsung cos tecno isnt written in front of it.......then u must have steewpid pple like urself around u.cos if they're not smart enuf to know d difference between a Tecno and a samsung,they should atleast be smart enuf to know dat "Samsung" is clearly written in front of every Samsung device.

U made my day. God go bless u ooo

1 Like

Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by zonty: 8:52am On Nov 28, 2013
sambo4all@yahoo.com:
dnt insult d guy, he is right, people like us wo used phantom A, we normally tells people that we re using HTC DESIRE OR GALAXY S4 because d name techno is written at d back.. thats why i like phantom... Now dat i av successfully sold my phantom A two days ago, i wanted to buy dis M7 but now am returnin to phantom cos of d POWER BANK dats comes wit d phone... Phantom A+ on my mind..
No need for a power bank for my m7 cos da batt strong pass. Abt inscription on da face of the phone I think there is nufin wrong with dat cos da other phone companies do it so y not TECNO. Let's be proud of ourselves n stop all those inferiority complex. PEACE

1 Like

Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by Mcbussy(m): 8:52am On Nov 28, 2013
zonty:
U made my day. God go bless u ooo

Amen,God bless u too

1 Like

Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by flawless911(m): 8:54am On Nov 28, 2013
Zonty wich charger are u using on ur M7?? Is it d follow come Tecno charger?
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by zonty: 9:45am On Nov 28, 2013
flawless911: Zonty wich charger are u using on ur M7?? Is it d follow come Tecno charger?
Yes am using da follow come charger
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by orobosa26(m): 10:53am On Nov 28, 2013
pls I want dis trend 2 be more innovative dan m3 own we need game screenshots n links 2 dwnld dem free...tanks 4 ur usual cooperation
we rock #team m7

1 Like

Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by Nocojp: 11:16am On Nov 28, 2013
#NONNYG my dear am not dat kind person ok, let me tell you the truth am in love with my tecno phone m7 and is not the my first tecno phone, i've used N3, M3, p5 and m7 now and i like them all,

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (39) (Reply)

Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me / S60v1 & 2 Applications And Games Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.