Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,992 members, 7,883,423 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:30 AM

Sponsors Needed : - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Sponsors Needed : (586 Views)

Partners / ADVERTISERS / Sponsors / Investors NEEDED URGENTLY!!! / Can Any One Link Us With Sponsors In Nigeria For Our 1st Movie Award / A Project In My School, Sponsors Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sponsors Needed : by transistor: 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2008
Hello,
In a society where the alarming rate of breakups and divorce increases in geometric progression,it is of great need that the entire populace be adequately informed about the way out of making that marriage or relationship work.This thriller is indeed mind blowing and expository , HEAR THIS YOUNG WRITER OUT,

Am a young lady in need of sponsors or organization for my book.ps kindly contact me on 07037709035,
Thanks
Re: Sponsors Needed : by plawson(m): 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2008
this post is not clear, what dose she or you want to do?
how can the sponsors help? and in what area?

a lot has been done to try to save marriages by experts
but none seem to work, rather the menace is been view
as an end-time thing. so, why do u think your book will work?

am an investor, prove to me why i should provide support?

untill then, cool

(1) (Reply)

How To Please Most Of Your Customers And Keep Them Happy / Ap Stations & N50 Per Litre Kero / Sure everyone here needs this

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.