Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,417 members, 7,904,546 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 03:19 PM

What To Do With Your Opinions On Another Person's (ir)religious Beliefs. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What To Do With Your Opinions On Another Person's (ir)religious Beliefs. (3128 Views)

Ashamed Of Your Traditional Name Based On Religious Beliefs / Why People Believe Or Hold Unto Religious Beliefs. / The Social Effects Of Religious Beliefs In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do With Your Opinions On Another Person's (ir)religious Beliefs. by texanomaly(f): 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
Mr Troll: lol. Its your call really. There's nothing to be scared of. Its not like somebody here will start searching the whole of, say Lagos for Texcheesy
shocked OMG! How did you guess? grin

I guess you are right.
Re: What To Do With Your Opinions On Another Person's (ir)religious Beliefs. by MrTroll(m): 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
texanomaly:
shocked OMG! How did you guess? grin

I guess you are right.
Lol. You honestly thought it was gonna be that hard? For an american 1st timer to Nigeria, there's a greater chance of landing in Lagos FIRST before going to other places. . . Anyway, i hope you enjoy your stay.grin
Re: What To Do With Your Opinions On Another Person's (ir)religious Beliefs. by texanomaly(f): 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
Mr Troll: Lol. You honestly thought it was gonna be that hard? For an american 1st timer to Nigeria, there's a greater chance of landing in Lagos FIRST before going to other places. . . Anyway, i hope you enjoy your stay.grin

Thanks

I was being sarcastic btw.
I've notice you and sarcasm are good mates. grin
I thought I'd give it s try. wink
Re: What To Do With Your Opinions On Another Person's (ir)religious Beliefs. by MrTroll(m): 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
texanomaly:

Thanks

I was being sarcastic btw.
I've notice you and sarcasm are good mates. grin
I thought I'd give it s try. wink
embarassed The player has been played.
Re: What To Do With Your Opinions On Another Person's (ir)religious Beliefs. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
Mr Troll: embarassed The player has been played.
grin
Re: What To Do With Your Opinions On Another Person's (ir)religious Beliefs. by MrTroll(m): 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
aManFromMars:
grin
angry
Re: What To Do With Your Opinions On Another Person's (ir)religious Beliefs. by texanomaly(f): 11:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
Smile...

You two...

I gotta shake my head guys. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NEW - Angelica Zambrano 4th Experience Of Heaven & Hell / Church Members Go Naked For Pastor (Photos) / Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.