Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,948 members, 7,949,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

Could This Be MERCY JOHNSON? She Looks So Old - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Could This Be MERCY JOHNSON? She Looks So Old (4116 Views)

Awilo Longomba Pictured With Peter Okoye In The Studio - He Looks So Different / Tiwa Savage Looks So Beautiful As She Arrives London / We Say Welcome Back To Actress Mercy Johnson; She’s Back To Nigeria | See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be MERCY JOHNSON? She Looks So Old by feARless1(f): 6:50am On Sep 30, 2013
The picture was taken on set and Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson was playing the role of a Grandmother. She kinda look like Joke Sylva to me  but damn she looks really old thumbs up make-up artist, could this be how our MJ would look in 40 years to come?

Visit www.diamondodey..com to

Re: Could This Be MERCY JOHNSON? She Looks So Old by floragregs(f): 7:06am On Sep 30, 2013
My own grandmama boobs done fall o,. I wonder why the makeup power no reach there!
Re: Could This Be MERCY JOHNSON? She Looks So Old by OCTAVO: 8:03am On Sep 30, 2013
floragregs: My own grandmama boobs done fall o,. I wonder why the makeup power no reach there!
And who told you hers hasn't fallen?
That's the power of packaging my dear wink

1 Like

Re: Could This Be MERCY JOHNSON? She Looks So Old by fr3do(m): 8:37am On Sep 30, 2013
Nice make-up
but The bre:asts spoilt the whole thing
Re: Could This Be MERCY JOHNSON? She Looks So Old by Lolitua(f): 8:40am On Sep 30, 2013
Interestin
Re: Could This Be MERCY JOHNSON? She Looks So Old by homesteady(m): 8:44am On Sep 30, 2013
OMG! She doesn't even look like her sef! Power of make up
BTW to all the posters above, you people are bad people! What carried your eyes to her b.reast! grin
Re: Could This Be MERCY JOHNSON? She Looks So Old by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 30, 2013
Re: Could This Be MERCY JOHNSON? She Looks So Old by HezronLorraine(m): 10:58am On Sep 30, 2013
Wetin carry una eyes reach bosoms.Choi.
Re: Could This Be MERCY JOHNSON? She Looks So Old by switdil(f): 11:19am On Sep 30, 2013
E be lyk sey she no wear bra
Re: Could This Be MERCY JOHNSON? She Looks So Old by mzwealth(f): 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
D makeup artist no knw wetin hin fit do again 4 d tyn to go down.he con taya leave am.pawa of endowment.she's endowed
Re: Could This Be MERCY JOHNSON? She Looks So Old by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
Nice to see a granny with turgid b00bs, you don't get to see this everyday.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be MERCY JOHNSON? She Looks So Old by eltrophy: 11:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
o boi see mighty bosom.... but the make up artist be try

(1) (Reply)

Married Actress Caught With Man Inside Hotel Room In Lagos / Top 10 Pictures Of Kim Kardashian Every Married Man Must Not See / She Wanted To Show Him Off On Instagram As Her Boyfriend, See What Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.