Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,953 members, 7,946,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:01 PM

What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? (47884 Views)

Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU / What Is The Difference Between A Bsc(ed) In Electrical Technology And Bsc In Electrical Engineering / Top-up My Hnd To A Bsc In One Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? by jaybee3(m): 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
dimma mma: its necessary. Especially wen one posses as a tyrant shocked did I just say that? tongue
ooooookkkk you win
Re: What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? by ogunniyi42(m): 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2013
Is better you go for history and inter studies .... You can change course after acceptance in AAuA
Re: What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? by victorlexa(m): 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
Someone thinking abt moni ahead of passion... Nawa oooo dis naija mentality sef
Re: What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? by jonescyras(m): 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
Thanks
Re: What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? by pweetyoge(f): 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? by joyalonge: 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
nduchucks:
Oga OP. Nna, go and enroll in a seminary and form your own Church upon graduation. With your Philosophy background, you will be able to handle your flock with ease. You would write very interesting books, deliver great sermons. Think jet owning pastors, but not their corrupt ways!

go and sit on the floor if you don't have something valuable to say... iranu!
Re: What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
OP, have you finished? Philosophy is awesome.
Re: What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? by nduchucks: 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
joyalonge:

go and sit on the floor if you don't have something valuable to say... iranu!

Madam Alonge, I see that you registered on a particular date and you have only 1 post to your name. This post happens to be a response to my post. Why did you give me this honor na?

Na san ki ne? ni'ibo ni mo ti mo e? Amara m onye i bụ?
Re: What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? by cbravo3: 3:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
Re: What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? by xtremeTall(m): 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
Shebi u Don graduate now. Me too just gain admission o

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? / Five Things I Regret Doing At The University. / Fatima Bombom-Sani Shines At Nigeria Law School, Breaks Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.