Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,935 members, 7,938,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:47 PM

A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' (4502 Views)

Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 01, 2013
swag queen:

Bebe,six weeks to allow me heal completely.

I get the moral of your story though.

Ha ha .... He allowed you to heal ? So he's not a monster after all? , most Domestic Abuser I see and read in Articles & documentaries ( such as: CBC's 'passionate eye' & OWN's 'the devil you know' which happened to be real life stories ) respectively are cold blood non-passionate , meanie ( like you described your husband) and would care less to ponce on that woman regardless of her condition in less than 2weeks after delivery. smiley

I apologize for stumping in your column you created for 'the Abused' but I'm glad I get the chance to talk to you one on one off that scary thread.

All I know is it takes two to tango... you don't marry with such huge age difference like your marriage and your likes in that thread and not expect some kind of authority over your life, it's a no brainer and you know it... Your eyes were wide open when you married this man and made those innocent children.
He's much older than you and has been bossy since you started dating him and he will control you and you signed up for it...when you married to an older person, you're more or less his chaperone.

I'm not gonna advice you because it's not my place ( In one of my Fav person on NL's words: I'm Pro-Marriage) , but that's my piece I've been boiling to purge for days.

Good luck in your next step and take care of those children you hear?
Re: A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' by Rhythm(f): 6:26am On Oct 01, 2013
kulyie: But nawa o.why cant private issues remain private again.why must they bring private issue to the world for people to start deliberating on.ehen if people dont know the kinds of news that shouldnt leave the door to their bedrooms ant the one that should go public,then they can as well start modelling their vajynas and phenees for us to see the biggest dcks,the widest puzzy aka well size or how bushy the pubic hair is.i just wonder what my buisness is with all this nonsense.infact the jist sef is even irritating me cheesy

okada,ngwanu,drive me to politics sectionet me read better news that is NEWS WORTH.I JUST WONDER WHAT I AM TO LEARN FROM ALL THIS EYE SORE.HIANNN

Please leave a space after you punctuate, makes your posts much easier to read. Thanks.

@Symphony: Guess the man should maintain a safe distance in there.
Re: A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' by kreamidiva(f): 7:40am On Oct 01, 2013
jidegirl12:

Ha ha .... He allowed you to heal ? So he's not a monster after all? , most Domestic Abuser I see and read in Articles & documentaries ( such as: CBC's 'passionate eye' & OWN's 'the devil you know' which happened to be real life stories ) respectively are cold blood non-passionate , meanie ( like you described your husband) and would care less to ponce on that woman regardless of her condition in less than 2weeks after delivery. smiley

I apologize for stumping in your column you created for 'the Abused' but I'm glad I get the chance to talk to you one on one off that scary thread.

All I know is it takes two to tango... you don't marry with such huge age difference likeyourmarriage and your likes in that thread and not expect some kind of authority over your life, it's a no brainer and you know it... Your eyes were wide open when you married this man and made those innocent children.
He's much older than you and has been bossy since you started dating him and he will control you and you signed up for it...when you married to an older person, you're more or less his chaperone.

I'm not gonna advice you because it's not my place ( In one of my Fav person on NL's words: I'm Pro-Marriage) , but that's my piece I've been boiling to purge for days.

Good luck in your next step and take care of those children you hear?

Not all abusers abuse their women sexually because they can get it elsewhere and punish the woman the more! Hahaha

1 Like

Re: A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' by swagqueen(f): 8:26am On Oct 01, 2013
@jidegirl,you won't understand o. But let's not derail this thread.

Thanks anyway for your concern.
Re: A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 01, 2013
swag queen: @jidegirl,you won't understand o. But let's not derail this thread.

Thanks anyway for your concern.

Ofcourse I won't ... You owe me no explanation dear... My eyes have seen enough in little years I've lived to know what's up.

You're welcome. wink

kreami diva:

Not all abusers abuse their women sexually because they can get it elsewhere and punish the woman the more! Hahaha

My post was not in any way addressed to you. Next time try to ignore esp when it's a sensitive issue in discourse . Ty.
Re: A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2013
Rhythm:

Please leave a space after you punctuate, makes your posts much easier to read. Thanks.

@Symphony: Guess the man should maintain a safe distance in there.
yes sir. Thanks for the correction, noted cheesy
Re: A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' by Joel3(m): 6:26am On Oct 02, 2013
actually the minutes you hear that the girl you are attracted to has a child there is this feeling that got out of you so sudden. this i know for sure and not even to talk of seeing the baby head coming out. wow. i don't think i can sleep with that kitten anymore. it will only take strong love to engaged in sex again but the feelings will never be the same again since the memory is still very fresh on your brain. let face the truth. when most men wife had a baby, these men last 50% of sex urged or all. even if they do have sex with their wife they does it to satisfy her but not themselves. as they usually enjoy themselves somewhere with fresh small girls this are what happens nowadays in the new age and era where we found ourselves a high number % of men are guilty of this and which will even get worse in next generation. i wouldn't sleep with a woman i saw the baby head on her kitten it's a total turn off and unacceptable. period
Re: A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' by Rhythm(f): 8:07am On Oct 02, 2013
kulyie: yes sir. Thanks for the correction, noted cheesy
cheesy
Re: A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' by Pennywise(m): 11:33am On Oct 02, 2013
tpia@:

That man doesnt look like someone who is not having sex, i said it before.

When it comes to catching unfaithful men, tpia is a pro. No one gets past her. Up tpia.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mother Cursed Me. / Ghanaian Girl Shares Her Experience In The Hands Of A White German Man. / Please Help, I'm About To Be Homeless!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.