Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,349 members, 7,937,061 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:07 PM

Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! (5082 Views)

When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Your Girlfriend Who U Love Sooo Much Dumps U For A Guy Who Is More Having. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by LAKANYE(m): 12:06am On Jun 27, 2008
ONYINYE2,

HMMN, I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU ALL OVER THE WORLD. I KNOW I MAY FIND YOU HERE
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by noetic(m): 12:06am On Jun 27, 2008
onyinye2:

david let me say this in the easiest way possible. since you have the mind of a monkey. first of all im not yelling im actually quite calm. second of all i know i look good so i don't need your okay to know that. Third you and noetic and can go screw yourselves on a volcanoe cause i have time for lames.
it never reach fight oooooo . . . . . . . . . . all na play grin grin

dont get upset, just c d funny side of it. it cld b my turn tommorow, u pickin on me. i no go vex
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by onyinye2(f): 12:09am On Jun 27, 2008
davidylan:

Oyinye2 u said all that with a "calm" demeanour? grin

davidylan:

i don't mind pretty girls giving me a smack eh wink

Now onyinye is another matter . . .

Oh gawd juss go screw your self. seriously. or go drink something and maybe knock some sense into your self.
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 27, 2008
said with the calmness of a hypocrite. grin
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by cescky(m): 12:12am On Jun 27, 2008
idey_craze:

meaningless thread - stupid people.

guy waka pass

@onyinye
take it easy,evrybody just here for fun,ur allowing peps get to u easily,wer all here for fun,simple
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Nella(f): 12:14am On Jun 27, 2008
cescky:

@nella
does it still taste the same are u sure?/ grin grin tongue,pass a sample let me try and see if its same taste, grin grin

now, this is the part where I hit u with the object nearest to me,  cheesy  cheesy lmao, lol   . . . ,  na taste una dey find sef? I mean u guys look 4 somethig as big as Zuma Rock! abi I lie?? l8ter na d lady go suffer am angry  cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by noetic(m): 12:14am On Jun 27, 2008
davidylan:

lmao cool grin

@ onyinye

which of d grls r u on ur profile?
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by onyinye2(f): 12:15am On Jun 27, 2008
LAKANYE~:

ONYINYE2,

HMMN, I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU ALL OVER THE WORLD. I KNOW I MAY FIND YOU HERE

now that you have found me, speak your peace.
davidylan:

i guess you got the same disease idey_craze has. it is alright. i must tell you there is no cure right now but there are treatments. those treatments consists of daily beat downs by me and intensive therapy.
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Katigurl: 12:17am On Jun 27, 2008
Loool! @ topic, Evry girl goes through that!
I have my own expirience too tongue tongue grin

Ok, whts goin on here??
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Nella(f): 12:18am On Jun 27, 2008
Guys, calm undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by onyinye2(f): 12:19am On Jun 27, 2008
cescky:

guy waka pass

@onyinye
take it easy,evrybody just here for fun,your allowing peps get to u easily,wer all here for fun,simple

im not angry. im calm. those to monkeys are really sick.
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by StephenP(m): 12:22am On Jun 27, 2008
Y'all ladies be acting like you don't stare us dudes down.
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by cescky(m): 12:23am On Jun 27, 2008
@nella
me i just like em like ur size cheesy am not like those naija men that want something bigger than their mouth

suffer wetin i be na una dey enjoy all the things whey my hands and toungue do,there

let me let u into a little male secret,men like the size big (in apperance)
but when it comes down to doing the thing,the love it cute,not some overload fat wink

@onyinye
ok if u say so
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by noetic(m): 12:24am On Jun 27, 2008
onyinye2:

im not angry. im calm. those to monkeys are really sick.
now u r being rude n offensive . . . . . . .
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by onyinye2(f): 12:25am On Jun 27, 2008
StephenP:

girls dont stare brothas down. we might give a few glances here and there but we dont stare nobody down. if i see a guy who is good lookin, i give a few glances and maybe a smile but with dudes, yall just stare down a sistah. make me feel like a lil girl who just got in trouble with her father.
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 27, 2008
StephenP:

Not to the extent of making you feel uncomfortable.
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 27, 2008
hehe oyinye is that ur own idea of gorgeous? shocked

Abeg somebody dash her a mirror pls.
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by onyinye2(f): 12:28am On Jun 27, 2008
noetic:

now you're being rude n offensive . . . . . . .

awww did i hurt your lil feelings??
davidylan:

hehe oyinye is that your own idea of gorgeous? shocked

Abeg somebody dash her a mirror please.

oh my gawd!!! let me go get a drink or something cause you are obviously impossible.
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Mesmerize(f): 12:29am On Jun 27, 2008
Shirt $45
D&G $180
Da Look on Ya Girl Face When I Walk By. . Priceless

hmmmmm. . .

@post
got used to it
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by StephenP(m): 12:30am On Jun 27, 2008
onyinye2:

girls don't stare brothas down. we might give a few glances here and there but we don't stare nobody down. if i see a guy who is good lookin, i give a few glances and maybe a smile but with dudes, yall just stare down a sistah. make me feel like a little girl who just got in trouble with her father.
stillwater:

Not to the extent of making you feel uncomfortable.

Right. Anyway, I didn't expect any of you ladies to agree but deep down you know the truth and some of the fellas here can attest to that fact.

Mesmerize:

Shirt $45
D&G $180
Da Look on Ya Girl Face When I Walk By. . Priceless

hmmmmm. . .

hmm?
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 27, 2008
dont gag onyinye. grin
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by onyinye2(f): 12:32am On Jun 27, 2008
david you are not about to upset me before the NBA draft. as i said before go screw yourself on a volcanoe.
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 27, 2008
awwww little onyinye is so angry she'd burn me on a volcano for telling the truth . . . eh  cheesy
You're not an example of gorgeous . . . if they've been lying to u berra hear the truth now.
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 27, 2008
Ouch!!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Mesmerize(f): 12:35am On Jun 27, 2008
david
what is it na?
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by StephenP(m): 12:36am On Jun 27, 2008
@David: ROFL!! Damn!
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by onyinye2(f): 12:38am On Jun 27, 2008
david im not going to hold this against you. it is the disease talking. i understand that you are going through a very hard time but with the new found treatments there is slight a bit of chance that you might change. now go get ready and start heading for the boxing ring. there you will recieve the treatment that you deserve. just tryna help the sick.
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by noetic(m): 12:39am On Jun 27, 2008
davidylan:

awwww little onyinye is so angry she'd burn me on a volcano for telling the truth . . . eh cheesy
You're not an example of gorgeous . . . if they've been lying to u berra hear the truth now.

lol . . . . . . . na wetin she want hear b dat grin
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Nella(f): 12:40am On Jun 27, 2008
DAVID! go TO SlEEP! OYA! MOOOVE!

@ Cescky,
haha! thanx 4 d info would keep that in mind d next time I want to blow some more! cheesy cheesy grin lmao,

onyinye2:

girls don't stare brothas down. we might give a few glances here and there but we don't stare nobody down. if i see a guy who is good lookin, i give a few glances and maybe a smile but with dudes, yall just stare down a sistah. make me feel like a little girl who just got in trouble with her father.

ha, yea! u got that right,

StephenP:

Right. Anyway, I didn't expect any of you ladies to agree but deep down you know the truth and some of the fellas here can attest to that fact.

hmm?

ok, of course not every guy makes those comments but most of d tym, when y'all  are with ur "fellas" . . . . one of u definitely do,
And the ladies walking turns d other way round,  undecided  tongue tongue lol,
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Mesmerize(f): 12:41am On Jun 27, 2008
StephenP:

hmm?
hmm. . . grin
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 27, 2008
Nella, i'm not sleepy o jare.
Ah see REAL gorgeous chics eyeing me and person with secondary school pisshur is making noise.  grin Comot dia!
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by noetic(m): 12:43am On Jun 27, 2008
davidylan:

Nella, i'm not sleepy o jare.
Ah see REAL gorgeous chics eyeing me and person with secondary school pisshur is making noise. grin Comot dia!
dis is gettin phunny . . . . . . . she go vex commot d pix now grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* / Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Breast During Se / For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.