Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,085 members, 7,890,588 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:30 PM

When Your Date Of Birth Co-incides With Independence Day Celebration - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / When Your Date Of Birth Co-incides With Independence Day Celebration (541 Views)

Nigeria's 55th Independence Day Game / Independence Day Speech In Kannada Language 2015 | 15 August Speech In Kannada / Independence Day Celebration Pictures From Eagles Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Your Date Of Birth Co-incides With Independence Day Celebration by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
It's my day and ofcousre to all other Nairalanders whose birthdays co-incides with Nigeria's Independence day celebration.

This is the first tread I'd be creating to commemurate this great day and I would want the Mod to pls move this tread to the front page.

Let me start by introducing myself.I am Segun Ebenezer Ajongbolo born to the family of Mr Samuel Ajongbolo in Lokoja.I attended my primary school In Lokoja,there after,went to Ijumu LGA,I yara where I got my SSCE @ Ijumu Anglican Sci Second sch, Iyara.I however proceeded for my A'L @ Kogi state Polytechnic in which I had 13 points in my A'L.I waited for direct entry in2 the University but couldn't secure,therefore had to start from 100L via JAMB to study Banking and Finance @ Adekunle Ajasin University.

My Challenges

I almost committed suicide back in 2005 when it seemed I was stagnant educationally.
I don't know how to tell my friends,most who have gotten their master's degree and even married now that am still in 400l.
For long,I've written a book but been discouraged to publish it,I don't really know why.
The whole University system has affected me negatively that am not serious reading anymore as I used to be while in the polytechnic.
Lastly,the Federal Govt via GEJ isn't helping matters in lieu of ASUU strike coupled with these Lecturers' unattainable demands.

To the whole house,wishing everyone a happy independence day celebration even if it really doesn't worth celebrations.

(1) (Reply)

Get Up To N45,000 (15%) This Season On Our Refer-A-Wedding Package / Happy New Month!!! Were Are Those Born In November?? / Printing Service: Do You A Customized Season's Greeting Cards For Your Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.