Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,994 members, 7,931,417 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 03:50 AM

Acca - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Acca (1016 Views)

ACCA Students: How Was Your December Diet Results / Professional Advice Needed: CISA vs CIBN vs ACCA ? / ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Acca by wura001(m): 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
Hello nairalanders, pls I need info on how to register for ACCA, how to get the study packs, how much the exams cost and any general info that could be helpful...I intend starting with F1, F2 and F3 since am a science student...thanks
Re: Acca by olabode89(m): 11:33am On Oct 01, 2013
Check out the official site www.accaglobal.com for the registration process and exam cost.

You can get study packs (study text, exam kit and course notes) at bookshops in Lagos (Yaba and CMS) and also @ bookshops located in tutorial providers such as Ivy League(Yaba) and Synergy(Costain). BPP and Kaplan are d most preferred publishers of ACCA materials.
Re: Acca by wura001(m): 10:07am On Oct 02, 2013
@olabode.. tanx for ur wonderful contribution ,am so grateful...pls how may I get across to u so we can talk better? My contact is 08165978812 and email is adegbaju.adediwura@gmail.com
Thank u so much

(1) (Reply)

WAEC To Approve New Allowances For Examiners / 5 Ways To Stand Out When You're Competing With Really Qualified Candidates / (picture)the Owner Of MMM Nigeria Has Been Revealed To Be A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.