Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:57 AM

Become Rich With The 6startravelclub.com - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Become Rich With The 6startravelclub.com (619 Views)

How To Become Rich Online At A Young Age / Browsing Can Make You Rich With Simlpe Logic / Browsing Can Make You Rich With Simlpe Logic Guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become Rich With The 6startravelclub.com by laidback(m): 10:35am On Jun 27, 2008
The 6startravel club .com is an online business system
Created to help travelers secure the best deals
in town regarding the holidays adventure the company is based in Hong-Kong with her registered office at China merchant tower, shun tak central , 168-200 Connaught road central, Hong-Kong. Through her, you could search for good hotels in your choice destination look through their accommodations and others provisions and even go a hard to make your bookings at the comfort of your bedroom. You can also books for airline seat reservation at a discounted airfare prices, enjoy access to a discounted bus and train tours worldwide, wholesales traveling insurance, car hire, sightseeing and tour Dinning and enter ailment ,online shopping discount ,free promotional website for your promotional activities and most importantly earn a recurring income by accessing her platinum privilege programme (ppp). This place is powerful enough to earn you N670,000 ($4800) over and over this year.

You have access to all these discounted services and most importantly the platinum privilege programme, the money making machine by possessing 6staretravel club i-menbership status, just $200 (N30,500) . You can have multiple entries to increase your earning potential by buying 2 pins,3 pins, and so on (remember, each pins cost N30,500. To any amount you are buying comes a multiple of this .Hence 2 pins will cost N61,000 while 3 pins will cost (N91,500). Do you now understand why I started with N91,500 and not 30,500 Let continue---
Once payment is made, your profile (i.e. your name, phone no, email, business name and sponsor) is uploaded into the companies data base and the pin purchased on your behalf.
Once this is completed you will find your name ,I mean business name in a platinum board -1 you’re your password (the one you chose) you can access your board through the internet any where in the world. From here, you work yourself to board- by introducing others to the system and signing them up. Note: It is very compulsory you sign up at least two people before exiting board -1 to earn your first N60,000.
Actually, there are three boards in the 6star platinum privilege programmed. That is the economy board, (boaed-1) , the business class board(board-2) and the first class board (board 3) each of these board can take a maximum of seven (7) participant arrange in three levels.
To earn N670,00 from this system you most promote this programme with your team members in such a way that you have enough influx of people into your board to move you through board 1 to board 3. The earning point is at the exit of each board to precise, you are paid N60,00 ( $400) at the exit of your 1pin from board 1 another N60,00 at the exit of two board and N550,000 at the exit of board 3 this sum up to N670,00 I hope my explanation is clear to this point.
For more details contact me on 08072344599.

(1) (Reply)

Dos And Don't Of Resumes / I Need Ur Help! / Ex-corp Members In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.