Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,202 members, 7,919,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 02:48 PM

I Need Investor(s) For My Business Plan! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Investor(s) For My Business Plan! (1739 Views)

/ I Dont Want To Be Unemployed. I Need Lo.an For My Business / Kindly Help! Rats Are Killing My Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Investor(s) For My Business Plan! by netmoney(m): 10:40am On Jun 27, 2008
Hello fellow Nairalanders.I have a very good business plans.While searching fo business partners,I have shown it to some people who liked it.But,they always would say they don't have the money to fund it,although they would have loved to.Now,I am bringing it in-house because I think that Nairalanders may be interested.

My business plan involves a business that we all see everyday and even patronise almost every day.It requires N850,000 start-up capital,and promises 30% ROI or more monthly.The only expenses needed is N10,000.The rest of the startup capital is and would always be intact.I need investors that I can partner with to bring it to limelight.

I would like to have any interested persons to send me an email at jack_contactme@yahoo.com,then I can arrange to see the person and have a talk with him or her.

Please send me an email if you can invest in this business so we could discuss on the terms of partnership and start right away.
Re: I Need Investor(s) For My Business Plan! by netmoney(m): 11:08am On Jul 02, 2008
I have not got anyone yet!
Re: I Need Investor(s) For My Business Plan! by omolayo1(m): 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2008
CAN U HINT ME ABOUT THE BIZ OR MEET TO TALK ABOUT THE BIZ? WHERE DO U LIVE AND WHAT DO U DO PRESENTLY? CALL ME ON 08059239292.
Re: I Need Investor(s) For My Business Plan! by mima1010: 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2010
am interested investing on your business send me the clue or let meet one on one
mimaconnection@yahoo.com
just call me
Re: I Need Investor(s) For My Business Plan! by Edenitis(m): 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2010
Please call me on 07035780845. I am interested.

(1) (Reply)

Glo Plans 100% Merger With Vodacom / Power Sector Reforms: How Can One Secure Prepaid Card Dealership? / Lagos State Invests $42m In Tunisian Airport Infrastructure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.