Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,256 members, 7,947,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:21 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3873 Views)

Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? / To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? / My Love For Small Girls: Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 01, 2013
chimkaire: Shaving those on my arms and legs results to tougher ones sprouting forth. Don't have on my chin rather both sides of my face, I'm afraid it may go further down to my chin.....can anyone suggest some respite? Afraid to shave those on the face....

I uproot mine on both sides of my face.its painful.Usually I do that when am excited so I don't feel the pain.Don't ever use shaving stick.

As for my legs,listened to a fool that advices me to shave it!(I can't wax cos its painful).I did and then I spend the whole week scratching my legs.Vowed never to do that again.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2013
smileyOkay, thanks for the tip.
lynpetra:

I uproot mine on both sides of my face.its painful.Usually I do that when am excited so I don't feel the pain.Don't ever use shaving stick.

As for my legs,listened to a fool that advices me to shave it!(I can't wax cos its painful).I did and then I spend the whole week scratching my legs.Vowed never to do that again.
Re: . by Geehan(f): 9:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
;
sкчscrαρεr™:
^^^ tor¡ u tried o¡ me i can`t date a qirl with mustache cause i`ll be wonderinq who is qoinq to propose|
grin grin grin
Re: . by addictiv(m): 11:08pm On Oct 01, 2013
a hairy woman is a big NO 4 me....whether on the legs or anywhere.......cant stand hairy women, why would she be hairy in the first place? #smoothskin#
Re: . by Janeify(f): 11:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
thareta: My legs
are hairy and am alwys in the habit of shaving it off but anytime my mom
notices, shez always like why do you shave your legs? Don't you know
men love it? Til dAte I don't knw how true that is, but to mi itz pretty
unattractive. And I think hairy girls are mostly from the east

i 2..i once shaved my hairy legs n my female frnds were like...ur leg looks attractive dat way....my brother said it 2..he said,dnt u knw ur legs r better when they r hairy?men luv it....dnt knw 2,wether its a lie or not
Re: . by Janeify(f): 11:39pm On Oct 01, 2013
[quote
author=lynpetra]How many places for my body wey I go shave? angry
angry angry.
Shave neck,shave jaw,shave legs,shave yash,shave nke iru,shave
armpit,shave chest,shave boobi,shave eyebrows.The work too much jare.Am
tired!Decided to shave only nke iru and my armpit!If my bf/husband no
like am,make he employ gardener or better still do the job himself!Biko
kwa.

NB.:I no get muscle for leg oooooo[/quote]....

falls frm the mat.....ochi a gbolam

1 Like

Re: . by chineloSA(f): 11:53pm On Oct 01, 2013
I hate hair. Worse a bush in the groin area. Looks bad. Even worse in hot weather, very bad.
Waxing is out of question, too painful.
Veet cream is the best. No ingrowth and after scratching.

Don have money for laser. But they recommend it.

1 Like

Re: . by whiteroses(f): 12:13am On Oct 02, 2013
I went to a federal government girls college and as you can imagine girls from the whole of Nigeria were presents, all the Ngozis and Chimene's are very hairy!!!!! In the bathroom like this, their kpekus will be covered in thick hair, their stomach and thighs in light hairs too, they have teddy bears that looks like akara crumbs. One advantage is that they have good hair on their heads too so they look far pretty than the rest. I have one particualr friend Nkechi, she kind of fancies me sexually I don't know whats wrong with her grin so one afternoon the matron said both of us should go and bring lunch from chapel can you belive there and then she said do I want to see her privates? I said no but she still opened her vajj and boy was she hairy!!
One thing is that some now know better to shave but they still leave their legs hairy angry

1 Like

Re: . by addictiv(m): 1:04am On Oct 02, 2013
someone pls get veet for these women....thank you
Re: . by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 02, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 02, 2013

1 Like

Re: . by lepasharon(f): 3:53am On Oct 02, 2013
Swaggot00: few years ago, i dated one igbo gal back then in nigeria, tall, fair and somehow skinny, when i meet her i was into her and i think i really like her then, bt i didnt really pay lot of attention to the few strand of hair around her upperlip and chin cos i was making sure im look directly into her eyes as we were talking, i rounded d convo up and we decided im gon go see her in her place, when i got to her place a week later guess wat i saw on my pretty new girlfriends face - A small goatee and few but very revealing mustache due to the fact that shes fair. Funny thing is i avent even got mature bread then jst few strands, We dated for few months and i kinda get bored of her. Not cos of the beard tho

grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 02, 2013
addictiv: someone pls get veet for these women....thank you

Veet??I hate the smell of that sh.it.
Re: . by khiaa(f): 9:22am On Oct 02, 2013
chimkaire: Shaving those on my arms and legs results to tougher ones sprouting forth. Don't have on my chin rather both sides of my face, I'm afraid it may go further down to my chin.....can anyone suggest some respite? Afraid to shave those on the face....

Try Nair.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 02, 2013
Am hairy as wel,bt dnt ve d beards.i have a few ones on my cleavage.which sumtimes makes it immposibile 4 me 2 wear tops wit v neck. I do shave d ones on my legs b4,bt wen i met ma bf.he warnd me nt 2 do it.dat God dat creatd me dat way has a reason,4 dat.so i stopd.IMAGINE HW HAIRY I AM DAT AM BIN CALLD ESAU'S GRAND DAUGHTER IN MA JSS CLASS.am dark sha.so it blends vry wel.it even added 2 ma beautiful hair,dat every1 envys.dark nd long
anylove100: on my visit to nigeria i saw a lot of girls with hirsutism,is this fashion or trend?some girls with hairy legs,chin and even chest hair .are hairy girls a turn on for nigerian guys? which region in nigeria have the most hairy girls.and do you agree with the speculation that hairy girls are more sexual than non hairy girls?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Only:can You Marry This Woman For $500,000 ? / Badoo Chat Gone Bad / How Person Go Fit Knw Wen Condom Tear Abeg?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.