Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,427 members, 7,929,398 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 01:25 PM

Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft (27229 Views)

Bobby Obodo Denies He’s Dating Jackie Appiah “I Was Married & Now Divorced” / Burnaboy's Camp Denies He Assaulted Any Lady In PH / Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by paris10: 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2013
Jim was delivered from what was powerful than witchcraft; he was delivered from the demonic spirits of both the hundreds of women he had slept with and hundreds he had defrauded.

You can't just mess with women. Even now, does Jim look like someone with total deliverance? True born agains' don't go on tweeter replying every gossip.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by Jeel: 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2013
Ok. So what were u delivered from.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by Sijo01(f): 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2013
Why cant these bloggers allow this guy to enjoy his life after deliverance in peace.
Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by Chinnwa: 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2013
haterz should free d guy joor, i fink Segun Eyerinze shld go too let's see wht he'll be delivered frm since he said it's fake
Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by snowprince(m): 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2013
[b]Terry G releases new promo shots[/b]
for more information visit
http://www.brimhome..com/

Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by Qbaba(m): 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2013
grin

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by andyanders: 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2013
bless you Jim
Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by andyanders: 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2013
Jim Iyke, we are proud of you because you have shown that the taste for God is a blessing for mankind. God will continue to protect you with a pillar of light and His blood shall protect and fight for you.

For those ignorant people as Jim as a child of God rightly said, may God help your ignorance and help you know the truth. God bless you Jim. Your response has shown that you are different from them out there. who are languishing in sin. Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by Deiok(m): 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
I am beginning to like this jim iyke, the way he is handling critics comments.
Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by LajaLaba: 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
paris10: Jim was delivered from what was powerful than witchcraft; he was delivered from the demonic spirits of both the hundreds of women he had slept with and hundreds he had defrauded.

You can't just mess with women. Even now, does Jim look like someone with total deliverance? True born agains' don't go on tweeter replying every gossip.
grin grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by DrMuzungu(m): 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2013
It was not a brethaliser he blew yesterday!
Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by Orikinla(m): 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2013
More people in Nigeria need deliverance than Jim Iyke.
Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by skeendyke: 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2013
I see no reason y ppl shuld meddle in d affairs of this dude. He is just like you and me in seeking a solution to his problems. gosh..ppl ehn..
Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by smart134: 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2013
Kingscee: For nairaland? grin grin
b4..God is wih u evrywer...u meet bad ppl evry wer...even via net
Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by lomprico(m): 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2013
Shebi I tell una say na home movie, una no belive me. I wonder how much dem pay am for that stunt.
Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by smart134: 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2013
Kingscee: For nairaland? grin grin
b4..God is with u evrywer...u meet bad ppl evrywer...even via net
Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by phredy: 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2013
[left][/left]We All Need God in our Lives...Congratulation Jim..I pray you Maintain The Deliverance...
We All Need God in our Lives...Congratulation Jim..I pray you Maintain The Deliverance...
We All Need God in our Lives...Congratulation Jim..I pray you Maintain The Deliverance...
Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by samuelfemo(m): 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2013
Make u na leave jim iyke ooo...una own dey na body,thank God his delivered.
Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by Jazzcelestin: 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
wait dat screen shot of dat phone.pls am i seeing EDGE @ top or wat?
Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by fruityjojo(f): 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Delivered but retained his lying spirit
pls shut up since u weren't there nd obviously didn't watch d clip nd obviously dnt knw d meanin of WITCHCRAFT!
Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by phoneport(m): 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2013
Im your ex: Booked!
ur mates re booking space on air plane and u re here on nairaland fooling ur self.
Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by savanto: 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2013
paris10: Jim was delivered from what was powerful than witchcraft; he was delivered from the demonic spirits of both the hundreds of women he had slept with and hundreds he had defrauded.

Are you one of his victims? If God wants to deliver a man, then you can't stop the move of God....leave Jim Iyke alone.
Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2013
djeezy: People are seriously making a big deal outta this. Let the guy be, the hardest part about business is minding your own. All those people criticizing him, they'd be the ones to run to church when they have problems beyond their control. Nobody is above looking for solutions.
WHEN U MAKE MAKE UR BUSINESS PUBLIC WHATCHU EXPECT?
Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by MAYOWAAK: 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2013
I am so pissed off... watching this Jim Iyke stuff.. so annoying... where are all the atheists, freethinkers. rationalist etc? where una dey oo? Me I want to dare TB Joshua to deliver me... I know I have a demon in me.... so I am daring him to try the same stunt he has been pulling with these nollywood charlatans with me....He will fail woefully!
If there is anybody with access to TB Joshua reading this... the person should tell him hat there someone possessed with a demon of logical thinking and naturalism who is challenging him to a fuel... what kind of idiots will believe this puerile and absurd display of undiluted chicanery? Shaking my head in disgust...

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by MomohLawal: 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2013
Congrats Jim, don't mind those hypocrisy call Arinze, and his gang,
the insult u suffer as a result of yr deliverance will cause u to be know all over the world.
Everything that is good is the cause of envy. The better a man is, the worse he is thought of by his rival.
Arinze and his co traveller are envious of your deliverance.
Congrats my guy.
I was delivered and by 8years son heal of hyenia and peace have remain in my home since then.
What more did I want from God.
Don't mind those evil Arinze and those disgruntled element.
God will watch all your step and protect from those beast.
Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by Tonylyte(m): 2:54pm On Oct 01, 2013
I aint tryna go cynical. I've bin wondering why there are tones of people that goes they for deliverance, the dnt manifest, buh wen eva a celebrity enterz there, he must manifest. Cn sum1 help me out? Even be4 jimmy manifested, i'd predicted to my cousin that he wil manifest, and it came to past.
Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by youngchopper(m): 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2013
MAYOWAAK: I am so pissed off... watching this Jim Iyke stuff.. so annoying... where are all the atheists, freethinkers. rationalist etc? where una dey oo? Me I want to dare TB Joshua to deliver me... I know I have a demon in me.... so I am daring him to try the same stunt he has been pulling with these nollywood charlatans with me....He will fail woefully!
If there is anybody with access to TB Joshua reading this... the person should tell him hat there someone possessed with a demon of logical thinking and naturalism who is challenging him to a fuel... what kind of idiots will believe this puerile and absurd display of undiluted chicanery? Shaking my head in disgust...
no be to dey make mouth dey blow onyibo man's grammer! Watz ur problem with tb joshua? Even if the man is fake u will neva mark ma word NEVER be half a philantropist and good as to this man! When things dont work ur way u start crying there is no God! Go and watch discovery channel (psychic investigation) and see that life is beyond the physical.
Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by HezronLorraine(m): 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2013
sexymoma: I thought as much...
witchcraft go deliver you and the next thing you said was 'where are my shoes mehn'
so funny..

In jim's voice 'where are my likes mehn'
ahahaha.Wait how dem take know say the demon dey inside am.grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by MAYOWAAK: 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2013
youngchopper: no be to dey make mouth dey blow onyibo man's grammer! Watz ur problem with tb joshua? Even if the man is fake u will neva mark ma word NEVER be half a philantropist and good as to this man! When things dont work ur way u start crying there is no God! Go and watch discovery channel (psychic investigation) and see that life is beyond the physical.

Well, I came to realise long time ago that, there are two types of religious folks: 1. The Idiots 2. The Hypocrites .However, the two of them are dangerous to humanity. Because, they both suffer from a fallacious hallucination phenomenon of all kind of religiosities that usually makes them to indulge in all kind of fantastic fatalism most often times.

Take it from me, I respect TB Joshua for his magnanimity and generousity to ordinary folks, despite the fact that I don't share the same religion sentiment with him. The man has a very good heart. I have seen this attribute of him in many instances, apart from what they show on TV. For instance, a Zimbabwean guy, his wife and two young kids got stranded in Nigeria sometime ago, their conditions were so terrible, and I could not do much to help them. Then I directed them to TB Joshua, and the "man of god" really assisted them with more than enough cash, enough material and bought a first class flight tickets for the guy and his family to return back to Zimbabwe. You see, I will always respect TB Joshua as a human being, and as a human being that has good heart regardless of his religion belief.
Re: Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft by Jessicavizzy(f): 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hmmmmm...*Jim my crush*nottin do u ooo,u got delivered so i can lyk u more.#smiling#..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex #BBNaija Housemate - Ifu Ennada Shares Lovely New Pictures / Paul Okoye Wishes His Wife Happy Birthday With A Lovely Photo / Ex-beauty Queen, Irene Onwuka Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.