Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,800 members, 7,912,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 01:21 AM

What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? (3654 Views)

Drop Your Prayer For General Buhari As He Assumes Office Tmorrow. / Oyedepo's Church Divided Over Prayer For President Jonathan / Say Your Prayer Towards GEJ's Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by emcemayo: 11:37am On Oct 01, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS . GOD HELP OUR LEADERS AND GUIDE THEM
Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by Anuoluwap(m): 11:43am On Oct 01, 2013
Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by drdams: 11:56am On Oct 01, 2013
I pray that God make we Nigerians understand that NIGERIA has a nation cannot b better without the combined effort of all of us...
Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by Orikinla(m): 11:58am On Oct 01, 2013
God should overthrow the wicked in Nigeria.
Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by Ninilowo(m): 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2013
Shyeikul islam1: As a muslim, i will continue to pray for peace all over the country. If there is no peace then we cannot talk of development. I PRAY FOR PEACE THROUGHOUT 9JA
I follow u pray for peace although am a Christian. No qualms we are TOGETHER.
Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by achi4u(m): 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2013
DivideUs: That the by 1st Oct 2014 nigeria would have divided into atleast 4 countries
No. na three countries from the initial 3blocksgrin

Wazobia.

My prayer, let Biafra come to an existence now.
Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by achi4u(m): 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2013
Ninilowo:
I follow u pray for peace although am a Christian. No qualms we are TOGETHER.
Hahahaha, u dey fear him before?

U think say muslims no dey pray,though atimes fear dey catch me toogrin
Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by ajasa4link: 12:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
I pray the mistake of 1914 by lord luggard is corrected by the peaceful disintegration of of this contraption called NIGERIA. I also pray the Nigerian oil dries up so that the disintegration might be hastened...If for 53 years we still haven't find a way of living together and respecting our differences,I see no reason why we should still be in the union. And Yes! Am Yoruba
Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by Ama28(f): 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2013
I pray for just one good leader for Nigeria!
Just one good leader and our story will change!
Amen
Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by GoodSamaritan: 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2013
Nigeria, may you peacefully split into 53 countries without war, and enjoy the peace and wealth God has given you in Jesus Name
Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by Afiocha: 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2013
let nigeria divide into 4 that is what will bring peace in 9ija...................................................
Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2013
JMOI: That all those who see nothing good in whatever Jonathan does shall be put to shame.
Rate this brain....
Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by mekaboy(m): 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
Let GOD arise and let the internal and external enemies of Nigeria be scattered.
Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by comfy7(f): 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2013
God bless Nigeria
Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by Vidamia(m): 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2013
Well, my 6months old boy also praying for Nigeria

Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by Akiika: 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2013
My prayer for Nigeria is to direct one disciplined military officer or one powerful civilian to successfully organize a palace coup. He should KILL all the living past and present politicians that have served and robbed the country of her resources. All serving military/police/civil service men and women over 50 should all be retired, any corrupt one among them should either be jailed or killed depending on the level of offense. We should revert back to 3 regions, abolish the states nonsense. Every region should source and manage her own resources. There should be no immunity for anybody, any embezzlement or mismanagement of public fund over #100,000 should attract 5 yrs jail term, up to #1 million, death by hanging. Anybody with unexplained source of wealth should be made to forfeit the illegal wealth and jailed. It should be an offense for any parent whose child is not in school. Government should make education free up until high school (sec. school). And yes, no religion or ethnicity should be recognized officially. The building of churches, mosques and shrines should be regulated. They should be made to pay taxes according to their profit......any proven deception by these business place of 'worship' should be punishable by law.
Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by ceevin: 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2013
One love my pple...united we stand...
Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by juman(m): 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2013
Ama28: I pray for just one good leader for Nigeria!
Just one good leader and our story will change!
Amen

nigeria problem is one nigeria.

In 53 years there was no ''just one good leader''?

Even the military generals that were trained to die for their nation, turned the country to war booty for many decades.

Abegi, the only solution is dividing this obviously k-leg country.
Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by iwoh4: 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2013
[i][/i] chinekeee my epere s dat u help us in dis country. we will not have high rate of poverty n dis country. nd God should catch d Boko- haram like rat killer one hand.Amen.
Re: What Is Your Prayer For Nigeria? by smartg(m): 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2013
aManFromMars: 1King 18
25So The atheists said to the prophets of Yahweh and his son Jesus, 'Choose one prayer point for yourselves, and call on the name of your god.

26Then they took the prayer point which they had prepared and called on the name of Jesus from morning until noon saying, “O Jesus, answer us.” But there was no voice and no one answered. And they leaped about the altar which they made.

27It came about at noon, that the atheists mocked them and said, “Call out with a loud voice, for he is a god; either he is occupied or gone aside, or is on a journey, or perhaps he is asleep and needs to be awakened.”

28So they cried with a loud voice and cut themselves according to their custom with swords and lances, speaking in tongues and spraying anointing oil on themselves, until the sweat gushed out on them and their microphone batteries had died put.

29When midday was past, they raved until the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, paying tithes and seeds, but there was no voice, no one answered, and no one paid attention. Things only got worse...

Your God is nothing without you. Get involved in governance. Get involved in discussions that seek to lift our country from the current quagmire it finds itself in. Enlighten your neighbors. Put pressure on the government at all levels to ensure they deliver their electoral promises. God will not come down to do your work. He never will. Even Jesus was left alone on the cross.

Happy Independence day.
on the last day, you shall give account of every idle words that comes out of your mouth. May GOD judge you for what you said.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NTA Is A National Disgrace And Public Money Blackhole. / Photo: What's This Ugly Badge That President Jonathan And NTA Newscasters Wear? / Buhari Doesn't Know The Meaning Of Inclusive Governance-video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.