Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,530 members, 7,951,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

This Is What I Have Say Of Nigeria, What Have You. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What I Have Say Of Nigeria, What Have You. (639 Views)

Delta State: N773 Billion Debt. Largest In Nigeria. What Was Done With The Debt? / 6 Types Of Voters In Nigeria. What Type Are You? / If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What I Have Say Of Nigeria, What Have You. by dapotanye(m): 7:10am On Oct 01, 2013
Hmm! Should i say 53 years of bad governance and exploitation? So bad some citizens live under the bridges without hope for a single meal a day let alone 3 square meals, where children parade the streets cause their parents can't afford to send them to school, where a Ph.D holder goes to seek for employment as a driver, where our lecturers frustrate the lives of our female undergraduates just because they seeks a 5minutes Sexual pleasure, where the government turns a blind eye to looting and mismanagement of public funds, where the police are now perpetrators of crimes and innocent citizens are killed for it and they call it justice, where the very judges in the supreme court can't be trusted to give a just verdict to the extent we go to international courts to seek justice, where a doctor can watch a patient die just because he couldn't deposit any cash for immediate treatment, where pastors raping 5 year olds and involving themselves in rituals is no longer news, where if you mistakenly have power supply for 6 hours straight we say "mhen....PHCN try today ooo", where a man falls from the sky in a plane crash and all he thinks about is holding on to a governorship sit, where a mother can put her own baby in a bag crush the baby and throw into the dustbin saying, having the child was a mistake, where even the dead can't even rest in peace anymore cause someone could come at anytime dig up their graves and use their remains for rituals, the air isn't even safe, you are in your house you hear the sound of a plane you will take the pain to see if its not coming to crash on your roof TERRIBLE. Even a 13 year old saw how bad it is, sneaked into a plane thinking it headed overseas just to run from the messed up country. But in all nigerians always have something great to hold onto and that's "HOPE". We say we are celebrating independence but the very fighters for independence are crying in their graves wishing they never sacrificed all they did for this country. Nigerians makeup Nigeria, lets change our mind set and think of others as ourselves, if that can be done all these sickening occurrences will be a thing of the past. God Bless Nigeria, God Bless You

2 Likes

Re: This Is What I Have Say Of Nigeria, What Have You. by lincy(f): 8:03am On Oct 01, 2013
FREEDOM is the best gift to mankind. Am left witz no choice den to smile while am suffering, no since the world sitallite is focused on us (Nigeria) to day, when nigerians across the boder irrespective of bad image of the country still stirback to the whole world they ar proudly Nigerians, who are my to deny to the identity of being a good citizen of nigeria buf am using this media to pass it to all nigerians that if we can not change the Government up there, we can change ourself were ever we are to begin a new Nigeria 1. Change in atitude, 2. Become decipline and any tin u do 3.think of someting good u can offer Nigeria and of all stay away from violance. LONG LIVE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Have Say Of Nigeria, What Have You. by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 01, 2013
There is little a kindergarten child can do. But do cut him some slack dude, at least we are stuck with him and his toys. Happy independence day.
Re: This Is What I Have Say Of Nigeria, What Have You. by Akshow: 8:19am On Oct 01, 2013
All I can say is God Bless Nigeria
Re: This Is What I Have Say Of Nigeria, What Have You. by Atakitisam(m): 8:39am On Oct 01, 2013
All is well my............... broda
Re: This Is What I Have Say Of Nigeria, What Have You. by wunmitanye: 9:48am On Oct 01, 2013
Nothing wey God no fi do, God bless Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria @ 53 Years Assessment / FCTA To Construct New Abuja City Gate At N64bn...what A Wasteful Venture! / A Yoruba Man Gave Me Life-changing Job To My Mother’s Disbelief — Chu Okongwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.