Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,185 members, 7,974,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:15 PM

What Have You Done For Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Have You Done For Nigeria? (471 Views)

Babangida, Otedola, Elumelu Win Bids For Nigeria’s Power Plants ( Same Poo ) / Permanent Seat on UN Security Council for Nigeria? / Population Census 2005 (for Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Have You Done For Nigeria? by HenryQuest(m): 7:46am On Oct 01, 2013
To so many people, Nigeria is a country where nothing good works out. Infact, there are many misconception about Nigeria. Many are exhibiting hate, acrimonious, and indifference attitude towards the country because of some ugly situations and predicaments. There was an American President that once said that Americans should stop thinking about what the country will do for them but about what they will do for the country. So many might disagree with me here but I strongly believe that we the ordinary Nigerians have not even done enough in our own little way. Take for instance, some Nigerians that criticise our educational sector are amongst those that pay for exams to be written for them. On the long run, such a person will graduate with an empty brain and will join the critics of our educational sector. How many of us dispose refuse properly? How many of us drink bottled juice and eat bananas in the car and dispose them off properly? How many of us employ people based on their ability and qualification instead of our ties with them? How many of us supports our various local communities in any way we can? There are so many ways we can give to our country. I am not trying to say that the government have been living up to expectations but to emphasis the fact that we also can contribute to the growth of Nigeria by playing our own role properly.
In all, despite the security, economic, ethnic and political challenges in the country, I stand firm to state that Nigeria remains a home for all. We all have a role to play in the building of a better Nigeria. GOD BLESS NIGERIA. Happy independence.

I THEREFORE ASK; WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR NIGERIA?
Re: What Have You Done For Nigeria? by nedu2000(m): 8:58am On Oct 01, 2013
1) The road are bad yet,I've never driven against traffic
2) I am unemployed yet I have never carried arms or robbed/killed anyone for money
3) I served in Mirnga,Borno state in school that lack teachers,I taught in that school complimenting the ones they have,I didn't 'runs' my NYSC deployment
4) I pray for Nigeria
So as a law-abiding yet deprived citizen what more would you ask from me,or millions of others like myself

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: 3 Teenagers Planning To Stowaway Caught / At 53yrs, Nigeria Should Do the right things ($3million Or $150)bribe. / Confusion Envelopes Agagu’s Family Home In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.