Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,075 members, 7,933,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 10:13 AM

Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light (23813 Views)

Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics / Timipre Sylva's Convoy Obeying Traffic Light As He Arrives Yenagoa (Photos) / Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light by Strongfaze(m): 9:11am On Oct 02, 2013
Sorry mr reporter. I guess its time to change the name of your newspaper...since you punch... You will be punched.
Re: Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light by hardbody: 9:19am On Oct 02, 2013
Me i usually beat the traffic light in the early hours when i am going to work. That is so even when the OP MESSA guys are behind me (especially around Alausa Secretariat at Ikeja), they never gave me a hot chase. However, this morning, while i was approaching the crossing and noticing the red light already on, i tried to manouvre by the side and move up in front and i suddenly realized that the van in front was a police van 'obeying the stop sign', i 'respectfully' stopped for a while and then being impatient, i reversed out of that corner and took the turn to my right and got out after the House of Assembly complex.

I have learnt to play this things by the ear, if i am ahead of the pack in the morning, i break all the rules, if i am behind, i respect myself when others stop. We have learnt to survive here and we are coping so very well that these 'been to' people around us will find it difficult to ever get used to driving around here anymore.
Re: Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light by colonelneo: 9:28am On Oct 02, 2013
mr. Punch thank God 4 ur lyf.....nigerian police men can be unpredictable in character n thoughts......just leave it 2 God bro,all is well,nigerian police we dey hail una...............
Re: Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light by danbo10: 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2013
is this not ango (kwali) grin
Re: Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light by osashilton: 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2013
Oga! U neva talk truth oooo! If red light stop u, and dem reach ur side, dem suppose pass u mind their own business, blow pass red light. Talk wetin u do dem bfor u reach traffic light. No smoke without fire.

1 Like

Re: Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light by dinoescobar(m): 11:24pm On Oct 02, 2013
SassyKwin: hi,Pls Dont ignore dis,Help
me win,Pls CLICK on the link and LIKE
my post.tnx
www.airteloperamini.net/1gyqmiyuas.html

Come to think about it, I think I voted you and when I check my update I see a hidden thread u posted. Which I believe was a foul statement so pls stay off.
Re: Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light by marvoo4real(m): 7:43am On Oct 03, 2013
That's Nigeria for u bros, thank God for your life
Re: Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light by cdoffx(m): 10:30am On Oct 03, 2013
rabzy01: I am tired of hearing Nigeria police this Nigeria police that. Why not disband this senseless black uniformed corrupt force and come up with a new civilized federal police. Nigeria has enough number of graduates who can be trained in modern day policing. Those who are technology compliant like nairaland's "Policewoman".
Oga Punch photojournalist, nothing will be done to these senseles people by the authorities. They are one and same.
I once told a man who also happened to be a security personnel the same thing you said about disbanding the police force. You know what he told me? He said "that means you want trained robbers to be released to the society"
I'm sure you know what he meant by that.
Re: Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light by iwoh4: 10:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
these Asu strike is increasing the rate of prostitution in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode In Court Today / Rename Ibadan Airport After Ajimobi - Senate Tells Buhari / PDP Governors Plan To Float New Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.