Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,651 members, 7,979,200 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:24 PM

Indecent Dressing: Trend Or Trash? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Indecent Dressing: Trend Or Trash? (2009 Views)

Is This Style Or Trash??[see Photo] / Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries / What Exactly is Indecent Dressing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indecent Dressing: Trend Or Trash? by tabakyl: 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2008
Hey guys and girls don't get me wrong ok; i'm not trying to play the role of a Virgin Mary, i just want to seek your opinion.
In as much as i am a correct chik to the core,one that loves looking good,hot,trendy,cute,beautiful and sexy, i cannot be caught dead really really exposing myself to unscrupulous strangers and to the general public, if u catch a glimpse of some so called big chiks on okada (bike) (oh my gosh), , i guess i just have to stop here, ,
By my own assessment INDECENT DRESSING is TRASH.
What about urs?
Re: Indecent Dressing: Trend Or Trash? by iice(f): 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2008
What's indecent? tongue The ass-crack? the braless transparent thing? The bulging tummies? Love handles?
Comedy jare. . . have a good laugh grin grin grin
Re: Indecent Dressing: Trend Or Trash? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2008
Trend or trashy. . . it's clearly not appealing to my eyes. cheesy
Re: Indecent Dressing: Trend Or Trash? by naijadiva2(f): 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2008
i've seen girls with just bikini tops with short shorts and heels. i'm like: you're not cute, your trashy.
Re: Indecent Dressing: Trend Or Trash? by TOH(f): 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2008
naija_diva:

i've seen girls with just bikini tops with short shorts and heels. i'm like: you're not cute, your trashy.

I think it depends on the kind of body wearing that. Very thin and flat people can wear anything and it wouldnt seem indecent
Re: Indecent Dressing: Trend Or Trash? by naijadiva2(f): 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2008
i don't care about body type. you know a lot of black women are curvy and yet they don't care. if they see a skinny girl rocking it, they want to too.

but back to my point. i think its wrong, for anyone, i dont' care if you are skinny or fat, why the hell you wanna where only a biniki top to the mall or to walk on the street. that right there is trifflin and lets the world know the kind of guys you attract. the dirty guys like the dirty girls.
Re: Indecent Dressing: Trend Or Trash? by TOH(f): 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2008
heat wave?

If you are wearing a bikini top and have no boobs, who are you offending? I mean before baby and marrige. Gwen Stefani walked around with her non existant boobs in bikini tops and capri pants or skirts, looked fine to me.

If it were someone curvy, it would look kind of trashy.
Re: Indecent Dressing: Trend Or Trash? by naijadiva2(f): 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2008
gwen stefani is a celebrity and was most likely walking down the red carpet and i'm sure she doesn't walk the street looking like that.
Re: Indecent Dressing: Trend Or Trash? by CH3COO(m): 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2008
trash!!
Re: Indecent Dressing: Trend Or Trash? by tabakyl: 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2008
TOH:

heat wave?

If you are wearing a bikini top and have no boobs, who are you offending? I mean before baby and marrige. Gwen Stefani walked around with her non existant boobs in bikini tops and capri pants or skirts, looked fine to me.

If it were someone curvy, it would look kind of trashy.

did u just say bikini? for crying out loud where are bikinis worn? i don;t care who wears it, gwen stefani or Angelina Jolie,boob-FULL or boob-LESS, but one thing that i'm sure of is that the original designer of bikinis had beach and swimming pools in mind before he or she came up with the idea of bikini. so wearing bikinis along the street is the height of TRASH
Re: Indecent Dressing: Trend Or Trash? by queenniger: 12:22am On Jun 29, 2008
The lines are very blurred on this topic. What might be trashy to some might be alright to others. Many factors come into play, religious beliefs etc To some a lowish top is alright but to others women must button up to the neck. I do agree that there is a limit that should not be crossed. Anything where you can bend over and your panty shows is trashy. One can be classy and sexy without being trashy. There is a big difference.
Re: Indecent Dressing: Trend Or Trash? by naijadiva2(f): 2:04am On Jun 29, 2008
tabakyl:

did u just say bikini? for crying out loud where are bikinis worn? i don;t care who wears it, gwen stefani or Angelina Jolie,boob-FULL or boob-LESS, but one thing that i'm sure of is that the original designer of bikinis had beach and swimming pools in mind before he or she came up with the idea of bikini. so wearing bikinis along the street is the height of TRASH

thank you.
Re: Indecent Dressing: Trend Or Trash? by tabakyl: 10:21am On Jun 29, 2008
queenniger:

The lines are very blurred on this topic. What might be trashy to some might be alright to others. Many factors come into play, religious beliefs etc To some a lowish top is alright but to others women must button up to the neck. I do agree that there is a limit that should not be crossed. Anything where you can bend over and your panty shows is trashy. One can be classy and sexy without being trashy. There is a big difference.

i think i totally agree with u on this.
But i really want to know which religion permits indecent dressing? and how come the factors that come into play does'nt affect the way guys dress?? must it be ladies that everything affects not minding if its good or bad?
Re: Indecent Dressing: Trend Or Trash? by ademeka(m): 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2008
when you say indecent, how do you mean. i think what some pple say is indecent is not to others!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Hi Guys Rate My Pics / Woman's Butt Implants Explode After Night Of Passionate Sex With Boyfriend. / Breast And Ass Enlargement/no Side Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.