Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

Will The Next Ondo State Governor Bury Gov Mimiko - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will The Next Ondo State Governor Bury Gov Mimiko (803 Views)

Gov. Mimiko Appoints Lasisi Oluboyo As The New Deputy Governor Of Ondo State / Gov.Mimiko Leads In 12 LGAs In Gubernatorial Election / Why Mimiko May Lose The Next Ondo Election: A View Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will The Next Ondo State Governor Bury Gov Mimiko by wandevincent(m): 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2013
I'm not wishing him a premature death but it just came to my mind as agagu burial rites begin today and I wish to share my thoughts on this.The late Governor olusegun agagu who will be commited to mother earth on oct 4 2013 buried his predeccesor chief adebayo adefarati while he (Agagu was gorvernor) and now his successor (gov mimiko) will certaily bury him,so I was just wondering if mimiko's successor will bury him too when he leaves office.Is it just a coincidence or is there something attached to it?
Re: Will The Next Ondo State Governor Bury Gov Mimiko by VoteOutPDPJona: 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2013
wandevincent: I'm not wishing him a premature death but it just came to my mind as agagu burial rites begin today and I wish to share my thoughts on this.The late Governor olusegun agagu who will be commited to mother earth on oct 4 2013 buried his predeccesor chief adebayo adefarati while he (Agagu was gorvernor) and now his successor (gov mimiko) will certaily bury him,so I was just wondering if mimiko's successor will bury him too when he leaves office.Is it just a coincidence or is there something attached to it?

Dude, why did you allow your mind to wonder into this direction. I rebuke the spirits responsible for this while at the same bind and chain them from making it happen again. grin

1 Like

Re: Will The Next Ondo State Governor Bury Gov Mimiko by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2013
How e take concern me? If una like mek una bury idi amin na una wahala
Re: Will The Next Ondo State Governor Bury Gov Mimiko by mosalab(m): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
:-/:-/ undecidedNaija!!! Okay NO...
Re: Will The Next Ondo State Governor Bury Gov Mimiko by fatherab1: 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2013
Did Gov Adefarati who died as a Presidential candidate b4 d elections bury his own predecessor while in office of governor? If Ɣ‎​‎​‎​εs, then Mimiko must call a curse-breaking vigil undecided
Re: Will The Next Ondo State Governor Bury Gov Mimiko by passion007: 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
Think not whether the future Governor will bury Mimiko, rather think what you can do for your country.
Re: Will The Next Ondo State Governor Bury Gov Mimiko by saintdeby(m): 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2013
for sure d next gov will bury mimiko, it has bcame ondo state trandition,
Re: Will The Next Ondo State Governor Bury Gov Mimiko by wandevincent(m): 6:08pm On Oct 01, 2013
passion007: Think not whether the future Governor will bury Mimiko, rather think what you can do for your country.
As you'r doing now

(1) (Reply)

Bury Me The Way I Live, Late MIC Boss Told His Children / PHOTOS: 400 Women Graduate From Abia State Skills Acquisition Programme. / Sir, I Want To Come & See You ––stella Oduah Begs Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.