Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,477 members, 7,891,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:29 AM

What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? (21588 Views)

Nigerian Physics Graduates,where Are You Working? / For Those Of You Working In Foreign Countries. / What Course Did You Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by mkoabiola: 12:27am On Oct 02, 2013
Ada Nri1: I studied bedmatics and momyzics. I now work in childraising academy.
Ds ur course na 1 in town oo.
I nva hear am b4,xplain.
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by OCcool: 12:35am On Oct 02, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
what are u lecturing? And pls, easy with dem girls oooo
I took dem mcb in 1st sem. Will be taking dem Nutrition in 2nd sem. And as for being careful, of course I am. Haha
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by piagetskinner(m): 12:51am On Oct 02, 2013
Studied hunting,now a hunter.... and a certified member of (HAN)

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by lekemon(m): 12:55am On Oct 02, 2013
grin
piaget+skinner:
Studied hunting,now a hunter.... and certified member of (HAN)

Are u that guy from the hunting and gathering clan? lol grin
piaget+skinner:
Studied hunting,now a hunter.... and certified member of (HAN)

Are u that guy from the hunting and gathering clan? lol
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by fittty(m): 1:22am On Oct 02, 2013
Kids!!!
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Revolva(m): 1:39am On Oct 02, 2013
Omo can. Believe. Cultist no still let me get my bsc I ddon tire
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by InvertedHammer: 4:10am On Oct 02, 2013
/

Physical Fitness...Now doing political thuggery.

//
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by kefasms(m): 4:18am On Oct 02, 2013
can someone help me analyse these, among the following jobs which one pays best: INEC, NATIONAL ELECTRICITY REGULATION COMMISSION, TRADE AND INVESTMENT, NATIONAL POPULATION COMMISSION. i will be thankful for any respones pls
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Kazzman(m): 5:28am On Oct 02, 2013
[quote author=Anthony4578]There is a popular saying in Nigeria that where you will find yourself doesn't matter the course you read. We have engineers working in banks today,isn't that weird?
Now,my question for you all is ' which course did you study in school and where are you working right now?

To me I think what matters is to have a foundation at the tertiary institutions of learning.Then you can now develop yourself at wherever you eventually find your job afterall most job is all about competence and not the so called B.sc or Hnd
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by gbokukueba(m): 5:37am On Oct 02, 2013
Tolexander: tell us the state university.

Why you wan know? tongue too much info no good
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by toorich: 6:52am On Oct 02, 2013
studied money farming, now working in grace wink
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by ennon92(m): 7:27am On Oct 02, 2013
I'm currently studying secretarial administration, I hope to work in an insurance company..what abt dat?
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Tolexander: 7:33am On Oct 02, 2013
gbokukueba:

Why you wan know? tongue too much info no good
too much info isn't good but save us from half knowledge.
Tell us the state university you attended
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Omooba77: 7:40am On Oct 02, 2013
Jarus: Studied economics.
Wrote ICAN
Working as an accountant in an O&G firm

grin
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 02, 2013
OC cool: I took dem mcb in 1st sem. Will be taking dem Nutrition in 2nd sem. And as for being careful, of course I am. Haha
lolsss.
It should be school of nursing then. Dont think midwifery does mcb and nut.
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Menendez: 7:43am On Oct 02, 2013
I studied subsea engineering...work in one of the big fives in nigeria. As for wot I do for a living. "I'm just a worshipper"

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 02, 2013
Tolexander: too much info isn't good but save us from half knowledge.
Tell us the state university you attended
tell us ur own jor. Wea u inntern, extern, IT and served and now working
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Omooba77: 7:46am On Oct 02, 2013
kkkp: grin ;DI studied
That should be Building Technology...............
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by cmonek(m): 8:20am On Oct 02, 2013
tspun: study computer sci. Working as a graphic designer in my own firm and i am so proud of my work.
Had some graphic desingning skills. Where is your office situated bro? Really need to express what i ve learnt in NIIT and also learn more under a very good graphic designer. Will please be expecting your reply on this email.. Moneke.chidiebere@gmail.com. Thanks bro
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by victorD3: 8:24am On Oct 02, 2013
dayokanu: I cant remember

I thougth you work as a bigot
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by victorD3: 8:26am On Oct 02, 2013
queenvic:

smiley so Cool !

Hi sweety!

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by pearl700(f): 8:29am On Oct 02, 2013
Emzybrown: studied medical lab science and aspiring to set up the first molecular diagnostic centre cool cool cool cool

Very impressive! Its not an easy venture but its achievable. However, a privately owned standard molecular diagnostic centre exists at the Faculty of Health Sciences and Technology in University of Nigeria, Enugu campus. I believe you can get vital information and guide from the medical laboratory scientists there.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Tolexander: 8:34am On Oct 02, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
tell us ur own jor. Wea u inntern, extern, IT and served and now working
am suspecting you know me bro!
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by otodeluxe(m): 8:48am On Oct 02, 2013
I studied maths, english, physics and the rest of science subject and now a computer and internet geek. winkI studied maths, english, physics and the rest of science subject and now a computer and internet geek.
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by ximarro(m): 8:52am On Oct 02, 2013
I still d skul bt i d work 4nite. As in fly.
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Atigba: 8:54am On Oct 02, 2013
Study Accounting Edu...Work in a federal university as an accountant!
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 02, 2013
victorD3:

Wow !! (blushing)....mmm so u remembered me ? lolz

Hi sweety!
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by proclivity: 8:59am On Oct 02, 2013
studied geography and environmental management now working in a power contracting firm to MTN.... cry i want to do business!
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 02, 2013
Tolexander: am suspecting you know me bro!
maybe but not sure. U once told us u were a px
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 02, 2013
I studied petroleum engineering, works at NNPC,... currently saving up to start up Monstertrucks incorporations,a potential oil company,and I'm just 24!!!.
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Ngbokwu: 9:06am On Oct 02, 2013
Igbo language (linguistics).
Now works in an administrative dept of Ministry of Agriculture.
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by mymz(f): 9:19am On Oct 02, 2013
Buoyantic: This post has been hiding

Mods, this post has been hiding and is still hiding oo, please tell it to stop hiding, we want to see it.

Lol.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 Ways To Deal With People Who Play Office Politics Against You / Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists / Before You Accept That GROSS Salary, Here's Are Steps To Calculate Your Net Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.