Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,449 members, 7,901,269 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:13 AM

APC Asks Boko-Haram To Embrace Dialogue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Asks Boko-Haram To Embrace Dialogue (9650 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister / APC Asks Buhari To Probe Supreme Court Judgment On Akwa Ibom Election / APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Asks Boko-Haram To Embrace Dialogue by excell12go(m): 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2013
APC and her tactics. Aint bad though cry
Re: APC Asks Boko-Haram To Embrace Dialogue by iwanchop(m): 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2013
Ubarab: Tell Buhari to speak sense into their damn brain. Boko Haram Sponsors rolls round APC!

Yeah, BH sponsors like Okorocha,Ngige,Oshiomole,Ikimi,George Akume et al
Re: APC Asks Boko-Haram To Embrace Dialogue by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
Dialogue? No Way

Its bullet for bullet

No Dialogue
No Amnesty
In GEJ We Trust

2 Likes

Re: APC Asks Boko-Haram To Embrace Dialogue by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 01, 2013
Dialogue? No Way

Its bullet for bullet

No Dialogue
No Amnesty
We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists
In GEJ We Trust
Re: APC Asks Boko-Haram To Embrace Dialogue by mu2sa2: 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2013
Looks like shehu Sani, kaduna based rights activist, is vindicated. He has insisted that Gej is being lied to over the effectiveness of the state of emergency. He has consistently maintained that talking with boko haram is the only way to end the insurgency in NE. The way bh boys keep changing tactics, and given the stubborness of Shekau coupled with fact that there's almost endless supply of die-hard volunteers for bh in the poverty belt of NE, Chad & Niger, will force really work?
Re: APC Asks Boko-Haram To Embrace Dialogue by Tonylyte(m): 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
More lyk saying buhari and allies has givn up on dia terrorist act....since they found out that gej doesnt doesnt gv a damn abt dem, rather, he garnered sympathy 4m so many nigerians, do u to d bh menace, theyby elevating hs political success...apc is nw aware of the fact that, trying to displace gej, is lyk pouring water at d bak of a fowl(it wount retain). Apc can keep on bombing dia states, who k's? There shouldnt dialogue, live it 4 gej alone...balderdash...long liv bh(only in the camp of dia inventors), long live naija.

4 Likes

Re: APC Asks Boko-Haram To Embrace Dialogue by redsun(m): 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2013
Dialoging with fundamental islamist is like throwing in the towel and accepting defeat by ignorance.It is like accepting backwardness as a virtue.

The good shall never surrender.

3 Likes

Re: APC Asks Boko-Haram To Embrace Dialogue by jmoore(m): 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2013
Dialogue with the devil, huh? He will ask you to bring all the virgins in your village for sacrifice.

2 Likes

Re: APC Asks Boko-Haram To Embrace Dialogue by Zet72(m): 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2013
grin Abegi na which church/Mosque dem deliver lia mohamed,? I can see he is a born again now

2 Likes

Re: APC Asks Boko-Haram To Embrace Dialogue by badmeat(m): 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
Mtcheew!yeye dey smellsad
Re: APC Asks Boko-Haram To Embrace Dialogue by wogorparadise: 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
fuckyoruba+ibo:
Okay since the real leaders have agreed to seize fire

What more can i say..........................Buhari your 3 bed room flat for hell fire is already equipped
...............lol
Re: APC Asks Boko-Haram To Embrace Dialogue by creativemusic: 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2013
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: APC Asks Boko-Haram To Embrace Dialogue by herbdull(m): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
Ubarab: Tell Buhari to speak sense into their damn brain. Boko Haram Sponsors rolls round APC!
Boko haram is a PDP affair... Late A. O. Azazi
http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/04/27/azazi-blames-boko-haram-attacks-on-pdp/
Re: APC Asks Boko-Haram To Embrace Dialogue by mbhabeeb: 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2013
crymake we manage celebrate our 53 tears of sorrow make PHCN come ganisham with strikemake we manage celebrate our 53 tears of sorrow make PHCN come ganisham with strikemake we manage celebrate our 53 tears of sorrow make PHCN come ganisham with strike
Re: APC Asks Boko-Haram To Embrace Dialogue by skyra: 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2013
end times things. Pikin want to breastfeed mama. Thank god apc has started making sense

1 Like

Re: APC Asks Boko-Haram To Embrace Dialogue by OKKO(m): 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
Wetin concern ASUU strike with APC. Abi Jonathan don turn to Buhari ni

You are myopic of the whole plot. Resident doctors has also met in sokoto and agreed to go on strike for trivial issues that don't even concern them. Nigeria flag is flying low in Saudi because our Presido is a christian (unbeliever). So operation pull him down by any means. Ha ha ha!

2 Likes

Re: APC Asks Boko-Haram To Embrace Dialogue by omenka(m): 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2013
991: i thought they said PDP is boko haram, are they now asking PDP to accept dialogue?
lol!!! but their leader buhari said that JTF fighting boko haram is a war against the north?
anyway, make i no carry vex spoil my independence celebration. ............God bless Nigeria
#madam give me one more bottle.... wink

Can u show us where Buhari said this
Some of you guys are so disgusting.
Re: APC Asks Boko-Haram To Embrace Dialogue by omenka(m): 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2013
herbdull:
Boko haram is a PDP affair... Late A. O. Azazi
http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/04/27/azazi-blames-boko-haram-attacks-on-pdp/

Why waste your time digging up facts for these barrel heads? That is the kind of barefaced lies PDP and their agents are known for. Need we even mention that all the politicians that have been found to have links to the sect are card carrying members of PDP, eg senator Ndume, VP Sambo, etc.
Yet these roaches would come online turning truth on its head every now and then.
Re: APC Asks Boko-Haram To Embrace Dialogue by omenka(m): 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
barcanista: Dialogue? No Way

Its bullet for bullet

No Dialogue
No Amnesty
In GEJ We Trust

Mumu. Even the "GEJ we Trust" had alrdy constituted a committee to dialogue with the sect over six mnths ago!!
Re: APC Asks Boko-Haram To Embrace Dialogue by igboboy1(m): 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
APC (African pale Chicken) biko mechionu unu.

Which one be lay your arms?
Even Pakistan condemned the 9/11 people. (no be dem bin dey hide osama?)
Even Saudi Arabia condemned osama. (no be dem dey build all this wahhabist terrorsitice mosque?)
Even Somalia condemned the kenyan attackers. (no be dem dey recruit somalis in kenya and the west on the daily?)

We are tired of mouth mouth mouth. Lai Mohammed is the unofficial spokesman for BH. Tinubu is their financier and Buhari is their spiritual leader.

ara bawakwa unu..Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: APC Asks Boko-Haram To Embrace Dialogue by omenka(m): 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2013
I wonder what these PDP tauts realy want. Time after time they gather in droves online chanting "opposition bigwigs sponsor boko haram". And their reason, wait for it: they have never condemned their activity!!!
I imagine even the most warped minds wouldn't imagine such logic, but these guys do!

Now I ask, has condemnation of barbarism ever solved any of it??
Is it the responsibility of the opposition to advice a sitting govt as to how the country should be run??

And now a statement has been issued which unequivocally condemns the sect's activities, while offering a way out of the apparent stalemate (the SOE obviously has failed). Yet these faceless bigoted cretins still churn out gibberish and vile remarks, attacking the leaders of the opposition instead of taking notes to relay same to their empty headed drunken master!

You guys should go tell useless leader to sit up and do what Nigerians put him up there to do, and if he knows opposition leaders sponsor the sect let him get them arrested pronto and put to summary execution! And he should wipe that silly smirk off his face when talking about Boko Haram cos aint nothing funny about tens of brothers and sisters that die daily in the hands of those demons due to his crass incompetence!!

1 Like

Re: APC Asks Boko-Haram To Embrace Dialogue by crissmac: 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2013
bh is madness and you never negotiate with madness.......u DESTROY IT!

1 Like

Re: APC Asks Boko-Haram To Embrace Dialogue by ShineuEye: 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
The only way to stop BH is to damn all the consequencies and arrest Alhaji Buhari, and for good measure throw Alhaji Tinubu in there with him.

2 Likes

Re: APC Asks Boko-Haram To Embrace Dialogue by captainsinzu(m): 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
I reserve my comment
Re: APC Asks Boko-Haram To Embrace Dialogue by Miles78(f): 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2013
This is good development,provided the news is legit. Dialogue means finally getting to know who the Boko Haram sponsors are. Shekau wont be there sha since theres still bounty on his head so I may come and horne my journalistic skills......
Re: APC Asks Boko-Haram To Embrace Dialogue by jonuel1(m): 10:06pm On Oct 01, 2013
awodman: This is how opposition statements on national issues should be like..no gaining of political capital out of serious national issues but acting like statesmen and working together with the government to find a solution..

APC impressed me by this statement..more of this should come from them not all those pull him down statements

GEJ told us today †ђªt ' a politician thinks of tђε̲̣̣̣̥ next election but a statesman thinks of next generation. So all man is taking redress
Re: APC Asks Boko-Haram To Embrace Dialogue by CGKing(m): 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2013
It's just a shame really. It's just a total shame. This is one reason I'd ask ppl never to give the reins of this nation to APC.

How can any sensible human being appeal to boko haram to embrace dialogue? Dialogue for what exactly? how can you call on criminality to embrace dialogue? Are they so dense that they don't see that boko haram is at war with them? Or do you think boko haram is at war with the Nigerian government? If they were at war with the government, they wouldn't have walked into a school of children who were asleep and slaughtered them.

What kind of dialogue is this? I see all these as a nationwide intimidation to Islamize Nigeria. Just tired of hearing all this nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: APC Asks Boko-Haram To Embrace Dialogue by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2013
omenka:

Can u show us where Buhari said this
Some of you guys are so disgusting.

YOU AND UR BOKO HARAM SPONSOR BUHARI ARE THE MOST DISGUSTING. U BETTER TELL UR SPONSOR TO MIND WHAT HE SAYS, NIGERIANS ARE WISER NOW.

2 Likes

Re: APC Asks Boko-Haram To Embrace Dialogue by Omooba77: 11:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
991: i thought they said PDP is boko haram, are they now asking PDP to accept dialogue?
lol!!! but their leader buhari said that JTF fighting boko haram is a war against the north?
anyway, make i no carry vex spoil my independence celebration. ............God bless Nigeria
#madam give me one more bottle.... wink
There governors don tire for funfare .Why they no go Yobe markets again.God bless Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) / Nigeria’s Power Supply Drops By 385.65 Megawatts / Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.