Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,287 members, 7,910,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:26 AM

Customized Gold Pendants - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Customized Gold Pendants (1910 Views)

2013 Fashion Gold Collar Chunkky Letter Necklaces Pendants / Sowing And Customized Your T-shirt/polo And Jalamia In Ur Own Taste!!! / Jeans Waist Coat Customized With Ankara! Before And After Pics. Jump In N See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Customized Gold Pendants by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
Please I need help on how to get customised gold pendants in Lagos ASAP. Thanks.
Re: Customized Gold Pendants by munagirl: 9:56pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hi, I just came across your post, I'm a jeweller and I work with Gold and silver, you can contact me on 08184712941, bb pin 27CAD7D0 to discuss further if you are interested. Here's an example of my works

Re: Customized Gold Pendants by Xenisha: 8:58am On Apr 29, 2022
Good evening!
If you want to decorate yourself and want to look unique, then you need something custom. I think that any custom decoration looks very cool. And many should buy them for themselves. After all, it is quite cheap and beautiful. If you do not know, or are looking for where to buy, I can tell you that here you can find a good choice of custom gold pendants. You can check this site and tell your opinion about this jewelry

(1) (Reply)

Big Travelling Bag Blk Colour For Sale 3k / Quality Senator Materials At Affordable Price / I Want To Customize T-shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.