Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,790 members, 7,882,754 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:20 PM

Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie (27042 Views)

"Eviction Day": Nkem Owoh Grabs New Wedded 'Wife' From The Back On Set (Pics) / Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie / Photos Of Ini Edo & Other Celebs @ The Uyo Premiere Of “i’ll Take My Chances” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie by Danhumprey: 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2013
gluv01:

I no dey fear. Odeshi cheesy Then i used to bury my face in the pillow when such scene comes up which gives me nightmares. I'm a big gurl now grin
Big gal indeed! When last did you saw ojuju calabar a.k.a "ekpo"? undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie by IAMBREEZY: 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2013
gluv01: I love how Ini makes it look so real. Same with the guy

But who is scared of ojuju again? tongue
but if u see one u go run,u re forming james bond right.
Re: Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2013
£&nairato&froUK:
mtchewwwww

nollywood no dey grow

na now dem still dey use ojuju calabar scare person?
grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie by Artlove(m): 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2013
Another rubbish again. Wetin b dis sef? Na evry new film ojuju must dey. Nollywood no dey use brain sha. Abeg Hollywood on my mind jor!!!
Re: Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie by cutiepie01(f): 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2013
Me i didnt see d pictures o.Abi na only me?
Re: Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie by jeok(m): 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2013
Lil chilz: One day in school, During an exam, i kept
looking under the table, then i would write on
the answer sheet. My teacher saw me doing
that & thought i was copying but did not say a
word.? When collecting the paper after the
exam, he said to me.... Teacher: I'm gonna minus 10 marks. Akpos: Hiiaaa!! Why sir? Teacher: For copying. Akpos: How do you know that I was copying
sir? Teacher: I saw you looking under the table. Akpos: *laughing* Question 9 said, STUDY THE
TABLE BELOW.

I don't understand your write-up, are you Akpos or are you writting on his behalf? undecided
Lil chilz: One day in school, During an exam, i kept
looking under the table, then i would write on
the answer sheet. My teacher saw me doing
that & thought i was copying but did not say a
word.? When collecting the paper after the
exam, he said to me.... Teacher: I'm gonna minus 10 marks. Akpos: Hiiaaa!! Why sir? Teacher: For copying. Akpos: How do you know that I was copying
sir? Teacher: I saw you looking under the table. Akpos: *laughing* Question 9 said, STUDY THE
TABLE BELOW.

I don't understand your write-up, are you Akpos or are you writting on his behalf?
Re: Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie by mamagee3(f): 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2013
How many movies has ini edo starred in since this year began? undecided

I remember the good old days when actors/actresses are banned for a year for appearing in so many movies

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie by manitobor(m): 11:36pm On Oct 02, 2013
Looks captivating.
Re: Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie by gluv01(f): 9:06am On Oct 03, 2013
IAMBREEZY: but if u see one u go run,u re forming james bond right.

grin Ehhnn..That answer is for another day
Re: Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie by ColahLawrence(m): 9:25am On Oct 03, 2013
£&nairato&froUK:
mtchewwwww

nollywood no dey grow

na now dem still dey use ojuju calabar scare person?

You are so funny!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two New Contestants Join Gulder Ultimate Search 12 As Show Premieres October 16 / BBNaija: Tobi Apologises To Cee-C, Tells Why He Put Her Up For Eviction / #bbnaija Anto Weeps For The First Time Over Lolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.