Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,343 members, 7,881,265 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:32 PM

Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? (5382 Views)

Seun - Please Explain What Exactly Happened? Was Users Personal 'Data' Stolen? / Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? / See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by HezronLorraine(m): 12:59am On Oct 02, 2013
I had a tough encounter yesternite with someone on this forum.The person was spewing words that I couldn't believe anyone would say to me on this forum.They actually hit me hard.

I began questioning my person.I wondered what exactly could the person be thinking about me.

I'm creating this thread cause I am really curious at knowing what exactly do people assume about this moniker:Hezron Lorraine whenever they come across it on Nairaland on any Section or Thread

Please feel free to say your mind.whatever,absolutely whatever you say is welcome.I really need your opinions.Be it positive or negative comments about me.please be honest and air your opinion.

Thanks.
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by kilode95(f): 2:18am On Oct 02, 2013
The gay guy in need of "deliverance"

3 Likes

Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Gudintent: 6:34am On Oct 02, 2013
Personally I don't know you.

But from what I've observed through your writing on this forum, I find you very passionate about what you write. You are open too, you say things as they are, you don't mince your words, and when you have been called to make adjustments, you do so with a smile.

On another note. Don't let one person's opinion make you doubt who you are. Do you really care about what Nl's think about you? We are who we are, some will love you while others will hate your guts, but the one that counts is people who you are close to. I may be speaking out of turn here but try not to get wind up, by others opinion about you. That is what it is their opinion. wink

3 Likes

Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 02, 2013
Bold gay guy with intelligent comments.

By the way don't let what some stranger here says affect you, lots of closed minded and uneducated asses on this forum. Don't let it get to you. Be yourself, and if they don't like it, well that's their problem.

1 Like

Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 02, 2013
Haaa.
Dem go nearly kill u for here.
Hmm, m sure u have the elephant skin tho.
---------------------------------------
Well, hezzy is sharp, brilliant and stuffy. I guess he is San/Chol temperamentically. I love his analytical and logical skills, they re commemdable.
The only thing I think I dont like is... getting angry easilyyy/showing it.
An advice, dnt be tempted to reveal ur id on here. I pray u havent done so.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 02, 2013
U shouldn't take anyone serious on NL u know undecided

3 Likes

Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by obanlaIsaiah(m): 7:56am On Oct 02, 2013
Gudintent: Personally I don't know you.

But from what I've observed through your writing on this forum, I find you very passionate about what you write. You are open too, you say things as they are, you don't mince your words, and when you have been called to make adjustments, you do so with a smile.

On another note. Don't let one person's opinion make you doubt who you are. Do you really care about what Nl's think about you? We are who we are, some will love you while others will hate your guts, but the one that counts is people who you are close to. I may be speaking out of turn here but try not to get wind up, by others opinion about you. That is what it is their opinion. wink

Well said

1 Like

Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by lacreame: 7:57am On Oct 02, 2013
Hezron Lorraine:
Dont know u that well but these are my observations. ..

u sound intelligent
u sound like someone that enjoy giving opinions
u also like forcing your opinions down someones throat
u like being heard and enjoy attention
u would do anything to get noticed
u sound like a very sensitive person
also like someone who feels he is perfect in everything
lastly you feel u are better than everyone else(I hope this last observation is not true thou)

thats all for now

3 Likes

Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 02, 2013
Lols, la creame ooo
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by HezronLorraine(m): 11:25am On Oct 02, 2013
^^
Thanks to everyone above.you have all said things you noticed.definitely not all reflect me.but I'm glad of your honest opinions and it helps to know.

Anyone else should please feel free to drop their comments.
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 02, 2013
My thoughts about you is that there are gays who are actually intelligent.I thought all gays are psychos not until I started reading your comments on this forum.you are one of a kind.keep up your good work.

1 Like

Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2013
You are intelligent! That's the much I can say...

I can count on the post being intelligent when I see your moniker...

#im not flattering you oº°˚!

1 Like

Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2013
Sweetest guy. Hehe

1 Like

Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Danhumprey: 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2013
Hezzy,I hope this ain't some trap you have set. I'm kinda weary of being entrapped by somebody.
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by HezronLorraine(m): 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2013
Danhumprey: Hezzy,I hope this ain't some trap you have set. I'm kinda weary of being entrapped by somebody.
Please,what do you mean.I don't get you at all.Trap.in what way?

2 Likes

Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Danhumprey: 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Please,what do you mean.I don't get you at all.Trap.in what way?
What I mean is some people tend to ask questions in order to trap others with the aim of knowing what such people have in mind about them,which they may want to use against them.
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by AbuMikey(m): 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2013
Hezron Lorraine,one of the most sensible guys on NL,I regret insulting you on that my thread the other day.

But Mr Hezron,as you get sense reach,e nor make sense say you be gay na undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Danhumprey: 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2013
As to what I think about you,you a sensible guy,who knows his onions. I have never met you face to face,but from the little I know about your personality on Nairaland,I think you are a mature guy,who says his mind,no matter whose ox is gored. I heard your sexual orientation is gay! Though I find that disgusting,but I have come to respect you as one of the mature gay guys on this Forum. This ain't flattery.

2 Likes

Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by HezronLorraine(m): 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2013
Danhumprey: What I mean is some people tend to ask questions in order to trap others with the aim of knowing what such people have in mind about them,which they may want to use against them.
if you reread the original post.you'll realise,I pointed out that someone said some things to me I wasn't expecting.it prompted me to wonder what exactly do other nairalanders think of me.I went through my posts from day one on these site,and I realised that some people here do hold certain prejudice towards me.makes me wonder why.

I have nothing to use against anyone here.I created this thread with pure motives cause I need people's honest opinion about me.

Thanks for the enlightenment.
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
Abu Mikey: Hezron Lorraine,one of the most sensible guys on NL,I regret insulting you on that my thread the other day.

But Mr Hezron,as you get sense reach,e nor make sense say you be gay na undecided
u are nuts! Get some education!
I am gay and proud!!!
Keep hating, one day u will measure up.
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
Danhumprey: respect you as one of the mature gay guys on this Forum. This ain't flattery.
PM feature is still working
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by AbuMikey(m): 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
I am gay and proud!!!
Youngman,what's your stress??

You nor dey grow pass something??

He ask question,I answer,you dey beef me! angry

For what na angryangryangry
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Danhumprey: 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
PM feature is still working
What is this one saying? You think I am gay? Sorry n.igga I ain't gay! angry

Be rest assured that I won't respond to you.
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2013
Im in a top notch party! Not interested in ur lies
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Danhumprey: 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2013
Abu Mikey: Youngman,what's your stress??

You nor dey grow pass something??

He ask question,I answer,you dey beef me! angry

For what na angryangryangry
Don't mind the guy. He is so annoying and a nuisance. If I were you,I wouldn't have responded to him. He just trying to instigate trouble with you and as you responded him,he would keep hitting more. They say silence is golden.
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2013
Danhumprey: Don't mind the guy. He is so annoying and a nuisance. If I were you,I wouldn't have responded to him. He just trying to instigate trouble with you and as you responded him,he would keep hitting more. They say silence is golden.
he shouldnt have replied me but u actually replied! So much for shallow thinking.
See if I annoy u, mix gamalin 20 with shampoo and drink.
Who cares? We are close to 150million in Nigeria, nobody will miss u
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by HezronLorraine(m): 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
I am gay and proud!!!
please,I beg of you.this is not a thread for this.I'm the one asking for opinions,everyone deserves the right to air their views.I'm open to both positive and negative comments.I take them in good faith.please do not attack anyone.thanks.
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay: Im in a top notch party! Not interested in ur lies

Oga na wetin na? Not all threads are for bashing biko.
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by manny4life(m): 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2013
What I think of you, hmm... A lot

1). Hezron, you are very intelligent, very passionate and most importantly, very outspoken. When I read your rebuttals to ignorant statements, I can be assured that it's factual and not vague, it's coherent and understandable, and more often than not, NL insults don't get to you. Bundled in one, it's uncommon trait found in an average Nigerian and this ain't got nothing to do with gay.

2). Although I see you as a very defensive person and more so, you invest so much like you feel the need to protect something which is good but in doing so, you make yourself vulnerable to others, in other words, you're affected by the words or actions of others.

3). Finally, you're positive and upbeat, determined on a quest to liberate and educate the free minds about who you are, and those who're intimidated view it as "shoving your opinion down their throat". You've taken bold steps to be out, I think that's admirable, a feat many can't achieve because of fear of backlash and reproach.

Like I've maintained, ain't nothing wrong being who you are, but there's something wrong when you allow people ride over your life because of who they perceive you to be. I don't know you, but you raise your head high amongst other things, you're protective about yourself, and my advice is DON'T LET ANYONE be a stumbling block. Keep up the positive mindset, and know that those who care about you are those who really matter.

2 Likes

Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2013

I've created my own thread o. Make una kukuma rate me and tell me what alla youse think of me.

https://www.nairaland.com/1463093/please-rate-me-what-exactly
Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by Caracta(f): 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
Defensive, sensitive, quick to react. I feel you have created a 'family' or 'group' of people you give a hoot about (i actually think this is common to homosexuals, though not all). You are passionate about the 'homosexual' message. You hardly open a thread without homosexual content...i guess your mission is to educate us. I also think you are online simply for the sake of the promotion homosexuality, nothing more, no other topic or persons matter.

Most importantly, you are intelligent and you have 'settled' with yourself.

You asked for my opinion...there you go.

2 Likes

Re: Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? by homesteady(m): 11:51pm On Oct 02, 2013
You are the opposite of this e-diots (9ja hottest gay, oh dude and Pink_lezibian)
ThankGOD the 9ja hottest gay has deleted his account!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If U're Wise, Tell Me Whats This? (photo) / What Do SARS Check On The Phone To See If A Guy Is Into Yahoo Or Not? / New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.