Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,728 members, 7,933,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 05:27 PM

Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions (4321 Views)

..... / Job Seeker - Grab Your Own Job Interview Questions And Answers Expo Handbook / Bank Interviews: 80+ Killer Answers To The Toughest Banking Interview Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions by plawson(m): 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2008
Ohenry. u are very too much but one thing
i may add for your consideration is the need
for a candidate to be equiped with the requirements
of the company granting the interview.

and you know sectors differs! e.g- banking, oil and gas,
agric, aqua and etc.

i have been in interviews as a banker, we really don't ask
questions again we intuitively look at those that can deliver
, u know most can answer questions but when it comes to per-
formance they are zeros.

thngs u might consider in addition to the question are
dressing, good communication(body language and otherwise),
good sense of humor, a pleasing personality, amongst others.

while thanking you most sincerely, i wish you the best. but if you
sure need help. you can always reach me- 0803.310.4402.
Re: Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions by jmk: 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2008
My email address is adekoyajummy2005@yahoo.ca
tanks
Re: Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions by omoanho(f): 10:57am On Jul 01, 2008
Hello, am interested, my ID is eoamary@yahoo.com. God bless you.
Re: Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions by todan(m): 1:34am On Jul 05, 2008
i'm interested, my addy is tosynodan@yahoo.com
Re: Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions by tnet: 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2008
I am interested, my e-mail id is tunajd@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions by Ohenry(m): 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2008
Important Update!

The oral interview materials are ready and I'm giving away the first ebook free of charge.

Send me your email address or text it to 0803 775 2019.

You can also leave it here if you are in a hurry and I'll contact you.
Re: Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions by Ohenry(m): 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2008
I'll be posting some fresh tips on job search strategies soon. So be sure to check for the updates.
Re: Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions by Kodinaka: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2008
I am interested in the ebook for winning the oral interview. My email address is chimuka97@yahoo.com. Thank you
Re: Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions by Kodinaka: 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2008
I am interested in the ebook for winning the oral interview. My email address is chimuka97@yahoo.com. Thank you
Re: Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions by JoshuaSG: 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2008
Hi Nairalanders, here is an opportunity to study in Sweden on a scholarship basis. All it requires include:
For undergraduates students (3years programe) :
1. 5 'O' level crerdits either Waec or neco (which must be certified by any High Court)
Re: Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions by JoshuaSG: 10:44am On Oct 11, 2008
hi nairalanders, has any1 been able to downlaod d nafdac aptitude test list. hav been trying since but all downloadings failed
Re: Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions by chrisco1: 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2011
I am interested in the winniing your oral interview e-book, my E-mail address is chychyoh@yahoo.com. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

BUY ON EBAY.COM, AMAZON.COM & 1688.COM - SHIP TO NIGERIA AT CHEAPEST RATE / Get Upto 19GB Airtel Data Bundle / List Of Overseas Buyers Of African Foodstuff Like Gari, Yam Flour,yam,cassava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.