Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,071 members, 7,906,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 07:36 PM

How To Get Page Rank Above 1 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Page Rank Above 1 (538 Views)

How To Get Page Rank Above 1 / How To Increase Your Blog's Page Rank With Just 4 Posts / Fast Ways To Get A Site's Page Rank Above 0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Page Rank Above 1 by someone12(m): 7:10am On Oct 02, 2013
i'm taking long time to increase my blogger page rank and finally i got page rank 1 ( in so long time )
how to increase it
i need free or not expensive service to increase my blogger rank fast
and this my blogger

http://camsspy..com/

or maybe im doing my site in wrong way , so please give me your advice
Re: How To Get Page Rank Above 1 by infoscope(m): 10:35am On Oct 02, 2013
Google page rank is not something you can increase by doing some tricks, far from that. Its something that takes a lot of time and hard work. Lindaikeji has been blogging since 2006 and she still has a pagerank of 4/10.

So keep posting quality and original content and try to comment on as many blogs as possible with your url. It increases your backlinks.

Meanwhile i have a web design promo running. Domain name+hosting with unlimited bandwidth+ custom designed website+ other freebies all for N12,000. Check out my signature for details
Re: How To Get Page Rank Above 1 by sweetiePe(f): 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2013
Here is a list of top ten ways to increase you Google page rank fast

1. Blog Commenting
2. Directory Submission
3. Social Media Profilea
4. Guest Blogging
5. Content
6. Use NoFollow Attribute sparingly
7. Make blog comment section NoFollow
8. Clean coding and site structure
9.Fix Broken links and increase page loading speed.
10. Domain Age..
Learn More On Google Pageranking>>>www.rosyside.com/pt/How-to-Increase-Google-Page-Ranking.6-13-2013/blog.htm

(1) (Reply)

Didyouknow You Can Buy & Sell E-currency's Online On Topupgold.com / Hostakers - Shared Web Hosting $1.PM/ | Unlimited Shared Hosting / Hello Fellow Blogers. Let Help Eachother Please Like My Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.